• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I'd say Druddigon is pretty gargoyle-like.
Dragon and gargoyle are seperate species.

Hope they show more differences between gigantamax and dynamax...

Knowing them 2 galar forms , 2 new pokemon , 2 gigantamax forms and the power difference between g-max and d-max. Weight, height?

Dragon and gargoyle are seperate species.
Well, I guess technically sort of... considering that dragons come from various mythologies while gargoyles are a modern invention inspired by old architecture that was the equivalent of sculpted rain gutters. I imagine that the gargoyle "species" must have ultimately derived from the many lion and dragon-like versions of the architectural gargoyle sculptures.

That said- a Rock/Water gargoyle pokemon? Could be neat.

Well, I guess technically sort of... considering that dragons come from various mythologies while gargoyles are a modern invention inspired by old architecture that was the equivalent of sculpted rain gutters. I imagine that the gargoyle "species" must have ultimately derived from the many lion and dragon-like versions of the architectural gargoyle sculptures.

Another water/rock? No, thanks.

Anyway, does anyone know when the opening ceremony is for Worlds?

Part ghost taking scify apperance s in other media and folklore? Magical stone or golem like would suggest fairy. Demonic possesion? Dark/rock? No... Ghost fits here. But fairy has its positives too.

Is the opening ceremony actually at 9 am edt? At previous years it looks like serebii updated around 5 PM bst, which I think is noon EDT

Part ghost taking scify apperance s in other media and folklore? Magical stone or golem like would suggest fairy. Demonic possesion? Dark/rock? No... Ghost fits here. But fairy has its positives too.
Is anything not a Ghost to you?

well the count down clock keeps starting over at different time spans so I guess it is a delay or laxed on when it starts. they were doing 10 min sets but now it is bumped to 15

So far no Ghost, Poison, Ground, Bug, Ice, Fighting, or Psychic pokemon revealed for Gen 8.

Can't wait to see who will be the 1st Ghost or Poison pokemon to be revealed.
Zacian and Zamazenta could be ground or fighting. Weird we still don't know their types and abilities.

That was a bit of a disappointment, but oh well, there will probably be a new trailer out soon.

Hmmm, they're really not showing much this time around. It's a good thing some old pokémon are confirmed for Sw/Sh, but that's it.

Let's see if there's a trailer after the whole VGC ends...

no new pokemon

what the hell is going on
At least we got Galarian Weezing’s other ability, which is actually quite a refreshing double-edged sword. I can also see Corviknight’s hidden ability being popular too.

We also got new items as well, which is a nice surprise since they don’t really get that much attention in promotional materials.

Either they're slowing down the reveals over the criticisms of gen 7's reveal cycles, or Galar really does not have much in the way of new Pokemon or forms.
They better not have a super low amount of new Pokémon in the wake of Dexit. That would really damage Game Freak’s reputation. :oops:

At least the music was good i guess

The way they're not showing us much at all worries me that they'll have less Pokemon than X and Y had. They really couldn't show any new Pokemon or non battle features?
That's what I fear. I fear that we might even get less that 40 new Pokemon and very few non-competitive features.

Back
Top Bottom