• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

We don't know what kind of facts will be announced. Nothing was said about them being about already revealed pokemon or not. And I thought a while ago people in Japan were really wanting to know what old pokemon will be available in Swsh. Maybe it will have something about that.

Wooloo evolution is pretty likely to be revealed

Wooloo evolution is pretty likely to be revealed

I feel the possibility that it looks even better than Wooloo is small. And if it looks less cute, I feel most Wooloo fans would not evolve it. Will people be sad?

Let's hope for evolutionary lines. That's like the only noteworthy thing they could share. We know the general information about the 'Mons via the site.

We don't know what kind of facts will be announced. Nothing was said about them being about already revealed pokemon or not. And I thought a while ago people in Japan were really wanting to know what old pokemon will be available in Swsh. Maybe it will have something about that.
The tweet by the official Pokémon stated that there’s a lot more to know about the Pokémon we already discovered, and that they’ll share some fact about these new Pokémon in the coming few days.

While it might not be about the starters, or evolutions, it’s pretty clear that they’ll show or explain stuff about Pokémon they already revealed.

Ohh, this is exciting. I could see them using this time to officially reveal Impidimp, who we already somewhat know through the Demo. I could also see them revealing Zacien and Zamazenta's types and abilities through this (unless they have some really special type or something). General info that we haven't seen yet on Pokemon that we already know about. And I have to say I do like this method if we are going to get new info on these already revealed mons. We get the info, and they don't have to take up a spot in a trailer.

I personally think they will save Starter evos for a trailer, as Starter evos are a pretty hype thing, and I think they would want to save them for a bigger reveal, but I could see other Pokemon we already know about getting their evolutions over the next few days. Maybe we can finally see that silhouetted dog Pokemon that is likely to be Yamper's evolution (the one on the gym from the first trailer).

I don't know if we will see any brand new Pokemon, but I think at best we could see some new Galarian forms. But that's like, best case scenario.

Looking forward to these next few days for sure.

I think that it's too early for that.
Based on what happened in the past, you’re right. But this news cycle is been different from the past, and Ohmori (I think) did hint after E3 about showing the starters’ evolutions.

Regardless, they will show something about the already revealed new mons, even if not the starters.

The most realistic things to show would be the types/abilities of the wolves. Beyond that, more stuff along the lines of what the latest trailer showed... New moves and the hidden abilities of some already revealed Pokémon.

Wishlist is definitely the starter mid evos. I'm holding onto the information of them being revealed in August... There's like a week left for that. Lol

Starters evolutions are revealed month before release

people need to stop hoping for that.. we'll see them on october

Back
Top Bottom