• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Okay, home now and just added the three new event dates to the list. None of them are really notable (and like... extra not noteworthy state fair and county fair what) but Serebii says that they will have the demo that has been making the rounds and a new Galar Visitor Center pop-up that is gonna have Sword and Shield activities so- if nothing else, PAX will at least be interesting to see just what that entails and if there's anything of interest there.

Also added the opening day for the London Pokemon Center. Still don't expect much of anything from that but it's a date so there we go.

I don't think any Shadow Pokemon will be drop, because we haven't had them since XD. :p
=P You haven't been following Pokemon GO news lately, then. They're back.

Still not sure if nickdt meant a news drop or shadow pokemon in GO. XD

And then their is the lore that its the strongest bird of the region as well (Which doesn't make sense if you have mons like Braviary in, if Corviknight is the regional bird).
How does Braviary existing not make Corviknight the strongest bird? It could still be stronger than it, and already has a defensive type advantage.

"Strongest Pokémon in the skies" might be flavour text. Isn’t Pidgeot said to travel at Mach 2 speeds?

It's just too weird we still don't have a regional bug or the first route bird. They have really slowed down with the news and they have kinda changed the info realesed trough the months.
Corviknight? At least one. But interesting they hide the 3 stage one this time.
We know that Alolan bugs will be there.

----> Guzma the Undefeated! set to air on September 1st 2019 in Japan, it states that there will be a major world exclusive announcement within the episode. At present it is unclear what the announcement will be, but we'll provide full information as soon as it comes so be sure to keep checking back.

----> Guzma the Undefeated! set to air on September 1st 2019 in Japan, it states that there will be a major world exclusive announcement within the episode. At present it is unclear what the announcement will be, but we'll provide full information as soon as it comes so be sure to keep checking back.
I think that the announcement will be anime related, so it shouldn't be discussed here.

I think that the announcement will be anime related, so it shouldn't be discussed here.
Nah, this is the Potential News Dates thread and the Sun and Moon anime should be wrapping up very soon, so this could be something to keep an eye on.

I'll note it down. =) Thank you for bringing attention to it!

Nah, this is the Potential News Dates thread and the Sun and Moon anime should be wrapping up very soon, so this could be something to keep an eye on.

I'll note it down. =) Thank you for bringing attention to it!
However, this thread is about game news, not anime news.

However, this thread is about game news, not anime news.
Anime news could mean game news for Sword and Shield- remember Mega Mewtwo was promoted in the anime ahead of X and Y and we got game news for it only because it was premiering in the anime.

However, it could also just be a preview of the remaining SM episodes.
Why would they make a major announcement of that unless it included something important in it? We're on the cusp of the next anime series, so any major announcements are pretty likely to be Sword and Shield-related. That makes it an important date to keep an eye on.

However, it could also just be a preview of the remaining SM episodes.

It won't be. We've had previews of multiple future episodes many times and they've never been regarded as a "major world exclusive announcement". It's going to be the SS anime announcement since that's due at this point, the SM anime was first announced back in September 15th.

If not the SS anime, maybe something like Origins or Generations, but either way, it's about time we get news on the next anime series.

It's sword and shield anime or rainbow rocket
my bet is sworld and shield

Yeah they would be making a pretty big deal about it if it was something smaller like the last bit of the Sun and Moon anime episodes (A Major World Exclusive announcement sounds pretty big) I agree that that's likely an announcement for the upcoming Pokemon Sword and Shield anime.

I don't want to expect anything new from it, but I would be happily surprised we managed a glimpse of a new Pokemon or something, or maybe a character if Ash's companions are revealed and they include a character we have not met in the games yet.

Back
Top Bottom