• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I mean Pokenchi won't have anything. What you linked was just a preview for the next episode where they will have the SwSh starters present. It also airs in the morning and the announcement won't be until later in the day when Sun and Moon airs.
oh, i was thinking it aired in the evening.

What about the 6th? HDvee said we had a rumor that got the tiers right in the trailer and supposedly it says starter evos on the 6th in a trailer. No idea if the rumor is legit or if it piggybacked

edit add-

Last edited:
What about the 6th? HDvee said we had a rumor that got the tiers right in the trailer and supposedly it says starter evos on the 6th in a trailer. No idea if the rumor is legit or if it piggybacked

edit add-

Is there a way to verify that this leak came out on 8/8/19? Because that puts it before the Worlds trailer (8/16/19) that revealed the tier system.

edit add-
"A Pokemon game will use Pokemon-related icons to represent something" is not exactly the sort of thing you have to be an insider to guess. Also, the image in the video was doctored-the post was actually on Friday the 16th, after the announcement.

The idea that a leaker would leak information the day it came out is suspicious, to say the least. (Not to mention the idea that Leon would do casual battles if his whole deal is being famous)

"A Pokemon game will use Pokemon-related icons to represent something" is not exactly the sort of thing you have to be an insider to guess.
Especially when this has been the case in so many instances. We've had Pokeball ranks in Pokemon Stadium, both Hoenn and Sinnoh's Contests, and again more recently in Pokemon GO.

Given that they wasted time doctoring it, I don't know if it's even worth listing it. Doesn't get more fake than that. =/

So there's this Visit Galar event at Pax. Might we get something more?
I'm honestly not expecting much from it. Probably just stuff that has already been released much like the Twitter facts.

I don't think that it will be much, considering what happened with Japan Expo, Worlds, and Gamescom.
You say that like we didn't get a full fledged video released around the time of each of those events. Even Japan Expo had a major trailer released immediately after.

I'm honestly not expecting much from it. Probably just stuff that has already been released much like the Twitter facts.

You say that like we didn't get a full fledged video released around the time of each of those events. Even Japan Expo had a major trailer released immediately after.
Major is a strong word since all we got was a tour of the first town

Okay so this is a thing and is making me wonder what September 1st is gonna be all about if it isn't announcing the next anime series... unless it is announcing the announcement for the next anime series in which case- why. We don't. Need to split that up. Seriously. D|

View: https://twitter.com/CentroPokemon/status/1167484812673921024

Okay so this is a thing and is making me wonder what September 1st is gonna be all about if it isn't announcing the next anime series... unless it is announcing the announcement for the next anime series in which case- why. We don't. Need to split that up. Seriously. D|

View: https://twitter.com/CentroPokemon/status/1167484812673921024

well, maybe they are gonna split it up because maybe we will see a new pokemon in the announcement for the next anime series so they want to do an announcement of the announcement? i can't think of a different reason honestly.

I’m not going to be too hopeful, but I don’t think it’s illogical that there might be Pokémon news in the Nintendo Direct, unless they don’t plan to release info shortly thereafter.

I definitely wouldn't rule out getting Pokemon news in a Nintendo Direct, yeah... especially since we already had two Pokemon Directs this year so we can't really expect another one, and the only time Pokemon doesn't like to join the rest of the Nintendo games in a Direct is for the first announcement of a new Gen.

I definitely wouldn't rule out getting Pokemon news in a Nintendo Direct, yeah... especially since we already had two Pokemon Directs this year so we can't really expect another one, and the only time Pokemon doesn't like to join the rest of the Nintendo games in a Direct is for the first announcement of a new Gen.
However, Pokemon info in regular Directs tends to be very minimal, especially for new gen games.

Back
Top Bottom