• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Well, we knew already about everything shown....I hope we don't have to wait too much for something else.

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS finally some customization, woooooooooo :bulbaLove: I'm so glad we can still change out eye colors and now change eyelashes. Also, I love, love, love, that they show you what your new hairstyle and the color will look like before you get it done. It was annoying not knowing the results would look like before it was done before.

Camp looks adorable and I love that you can have all of your Pokemon out together. :bulbaLove: Oh and the curry cooking looks super fun and cute.

As for the new Pokemon, I like the bird more than the teapot. I like that they revealed that we can find different flavors of Alcremie. I love that cutie even more now.

Last edited:
Here we go again for 1500th time

I know I sound really salty, but I actually find the teapot ghost pretty cool. Its name isn't the most imaginative ... but the concept is interesting and reminds me of a Japanese yokai like some sort of tsukumogami.

I know I sound really salty, but I actually find the teapot ghost pretty cool. Its name isn't the most imaginative ... but the concept is interesting and reminds me of a Japanese yokai like some sort of tsukumogami.
The tea Pokemon is giving me major yokai watch vibes and I say this as someone who's played all the games and adore them. That's not a bad thing it sort adds to the appeal.

XD I'm the opposite- I love its name, not a fan of the design.

It would look better if they made it have a more wispy, steam-like appearance. Instead its just a tiny purple humanoid with "fainted Pokemon" eyes. The creature, especially its head, is reminiscent of something I drew as a child, its kind of uncanny.

I'm really digging the dude with green plaid pants, like the whole look just works

Back
Top Bottom