• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I'm nervous that Gen 5 being revealed for Pokemon Go means we won't get a trailer today

I am fairly sure the glitch was on purpose. Way too intricate to be a site mistake. But this would make things worse, cause again, they decide to drag it out.
Didn't even one of the images even say "data scramble" or something like that? With something like that it is impossible for it to be an accident.

I am fairly sure the glitch was on purpose. Way too intricate to be a site mistake. But this would make things worse, cause again, they decide to drag it out.
Yeah, absolutely NO way it was accidental. The redacted text literally says "data scramble". Not to mention, even if they accidentally refreshed the site to the next version early there's no way that some random crucial info would randomly be removed.

The Pokemon Twitter just posted a tweet referring to the glitched Pokemon from Friday, saying their top Pokemon Trainers will be resolving the issue shortly. We are definitely getting an official reveal extremely soon then. (Hopefully like tomorrow morning)

EDIT: The new Pokemon will be revealed Wednesday morning!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190916-210718.png
    Screenshot_20190916-210718.png
    841.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Yes! Finally some answers!

I wonder if we'll see anything else from the trailer. I'm hoping so. It's been a little while since we have had a Gym Leader revealed, so it would be nice to see that. As long as this is the evolution of Farfetch'd (Galarian or not), I think it would be cool if they made this an evolution-based trailer. Like if there are some Pokemon that they have already shown off that have some pre-evos or evos it would be a good time to show some of them off too. I think Corviknight definitely has a pre-evo, and that silhouette of the electric canine Pokemon that is very likely to be Yamper's evolution could be finally shown off. Could be a nice hint for the October trailer which might bring us Middle Stage Starter evos.

I dont know it feels like theres gonna be more to this trailer than just the mystery Pokemon

Back
Top Bottom