• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I thought that they would do a trailer shortly before the Switch Lite's launch in order to promote and hype it up. As it turns out, I was right.

I just so happened to see that the official reveal for Glitchmon will be Wednesday. Great :bulbaLove: It would be cool if they reveal something else as well, but I won't be upset if it's just this one Pokemon. This whole thing was really fun.

Great news to wake up to, I don't even care if there's just one Pokémon-reveal. I just want to see him so badly.

Agreed. While it would be nice to get the starter evolutions, given that there is that poll out there that doesn't end until the 20th, that bit seems unlikely. Hopefully they'll "properly" reveal Impidimp along with Mr. Glitch Mon, and maybe some other Mons like Corviknight's pre-evo and/or Yamper's/Wooloo's evo. We shall see.

I’m not really setting my expectations too high, but I’ll still be pretty pissed if they only reveal the glitched out Pokemon and nothing else tomorrow. I think we are getting into that area of the run up where we can reasonably expect to see the middle starter evolutions.

And I’m hoping for an official reveal of Impidimp as well, I mean we already know about it from the demo...

It's been a little while since we have had a Gym Leader revealed, so it would be nice to see that.

Agreed, Bea & Allister were revealed more than two months ago and I’m hoping that they do reveal Kabu & Opal at some point before release, since we pretty much already know about them from the leak anyway.

I’m not really setting my expectations too high, but I’ll still be pretty pissed if they only reveal the glitched out Pokemon and nothing else tomorrow. I think we are getting into that area of the run up where we can reasonably expect to see the middle starter evolutions.

And I’m hoping for an official reveal of Impidimp as well, I mean we already know about it from the demo...

Agreed, Bea & Allister were revealed more than two months ago and I’m hoping that they do reveal Kabu & Opal at some point before release, since we pretty much already know about them from the leak anyway.
Me too. I hope they reveal the barracuda fish, Impidimp and Sirfetch. But, if they opt for showing some stuff about characters and history, then maybe they'll reveal only one pokémon, as the 7 August Trailer did (only Morpeko + Bede + Marnie + Team Yell).

Me too. I hope they reveal the barracuda fish, Impidimp and Sirfetch. But, if they opt for showing some stuff about characters and history, then maybe they'll reveal only one pokémon, as the 7 August Trailer did (only Morpeko + Bede + Marnie + Team Yell).
Technically, Obstagoon counts as a new Pokemon.

=( Glad we're getting news tomorrow but I hate that yet again it's gonna be at 9am my time. It stresses me out so much trying to cram checking news into my ten minute work break. Why can't we get more 6pm news drops? Those are nice. Also only ever happens for Directs so I guess at least Nintendo loves me.

=( Glad we're getting news tomorrow but I hate that yet again it's gonna be at 9am my time. It stresses me out so much trying to cram checking news into my ten minute work break. Why can't we get more 6pm news drops? Those are nice. Also only ever happens for Directs so I guess at least Nintendo loves me.
The whole news cycle for these games, with maybe a few exception (the Nintendo direct, for example) was done catering more, in terms of time of released info, for Europeans then Americans.

I don't mind as I'm Italian, but I do wonder why it's like this: I doubt the fact that Galar is ispired to the UK is the reason why...though I haven't found a good explanation for the phenomenon.

The whole news cycle for these games, with maybe a few exception (the Nintendo direct, for example) was done catering more, in terms of time of released info, for Europeans then Americans.

I don't mind as I'm Italian, but I do wonder why it's like this: I doubt the fact that Galar is ispired to the UK is the reason why...though I haven't found a good explanation for the phenomenon.
Give me your timezone so I can suffer less. >=(

I think it's so that almost all the world gets the news on the same day. In the US it's morning, in Japan it's night, in Europe it's therefore midday.

Give me your timezone so I can suffer less. >=(
It’s the CET, GMT+1. The trailers are generally released, as the info tomorrow, at 3PM.
I think it's so that almost all the world gets the news on the same day. In the US it's morning, in Japan it's night, in Europe it's therefore midday.
Got it, although Nintendo in general doesn’t seem to care about that.

It’s the CET, GMT+1. The trailers are generally released, as the info tomorrow, at 3PM.
3pm beats 9am for me. XD I'd only have half an hour left of work at that point. Though maybe I should steal the timezone of someone who gets it at 4pm- then I could already be off work!

3pm beats 9am for me. XD I'd only have half an hour left of work at that point. Though maybe I should steal the timezone of someone who gets it at 4pm- then I could already be off work!
Got it. XD
As I said, the hour is quite favourable for Europeans, more so then early in the morning or late at night. The likely explanation is what @geebrapint said, though.

I hate that yet again it's gonna be at 9am my time. It stresses me out so much trying to cram checking news into my ten minute work break.

I can't tell if that's better or worse than my 6am time. On the one hand, waking up at six in the morning for a trailer can be annoying. On the other, I could easily fit a trailer into my morning schedule (I usually got out of bed at 6am anyways), though now that I am in college that might not be the case anymore.

Back
Top Bottom