• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Looking at the review a day later I got to say it was pretty ingenious on their end
Farfetch'd comes from the Japanese saying "a duck comes bearing green onions" which not only describes a contrived convenience but a unlucky sucker hence the reveal on Friday the 13th.
However in medieval days Knights carry around leeks for good luck which makes sirfetch'd itself a subversion of its pre Evolutions bad luck.
It went from being a mook to a beloved onion knight with its own exclusive move.

I don't think the dragon head means anything. It didn't mean anything for gen 5's dragon gyms.
Same thing goes for any statue in the games (and the origins anime) really. They're just there for decoration.

At this point I think the strange souvenir was poking fun at stuff like this.

The new camera feature looks interesting. But for me the biggest revelation is that the AEIGISLASH line will in fact be in SwSh.

I’m going to have to update my planned in game team now...

And BTW is anybody else getting really tired of seeing the Sword & Shield logo in the daily news on Serebii.net only to realize that it’s just a confirmation that the demo with Nessa’s Gym will indeed be playable at a certain event?

The new camera feature looks interesting. But for me the biggest revelation is that the AEIGISLASH line will in fact be in SwSh.

I’m going to have to update my planned in game team now...

And BTW is anybody else getting really tired of seeing the Sword & Shield logo in the daily news on Serebii.net only to realize that it’s just a confirmation that the demo with Nessa’s Gym will indeed be playable at a certain event?
Not only that, Sableye and the Cutiefly line are also confirmed to return.

Perhaps Impadimp has been held from full reveal to at least be revealed in October, maybe even nearer to Hallowe'en (that is, perhaps not in any news release that would happen at the beginning of the new month)

Apparently that pokefan no.65 thing i was talking about that was due out on the 28th of this month has been bumped to October 4th for some reason perhaps the it didnt relate to the anime or they choose to wait until after the announcement on the 29th.

XD I only had one picture with a blue sky on my phone to test out that Dynamax Camera website...

Announcements possibly on the 28th and 29th? Well, those'll be extra fun days for me then... they're my first wedding anniversary and my 12th anniversary of being with my wife! That'll be a nice little cherry on top, I'll look forward to it!

With nothing else going on I'm starting to make bets on how much more information people think we're going to get. It's been a little sparse this time around so I'm starting to wonder how much more we will actually get before the games come out (baring the inevitable datamine of course). What does everyone think, November 15th is not that far away now. How much more info are we going to get?

With nothing else going on I'm starting to make bets on how much more information people think we're going to get. It's been a little sparse this time around so I'm starting to wonder how much more we will actually get before the games come out (baring the inevitable datamine of course). What does everyone think, November 15th is not that far away now. How much more info are we going to get?
I think the 'Affleck leak' knew all the headlines somehow (he might have gained the info from something-something PR or marketing related?); so, not much else apart from that. Obviously still some bits that haven't leaked, but not anything out of the extraordinary.

I think the 'Affleck leak' knew all the headlines somehow (he might have gained the info from something-something PR or marketing related?); so, not much else apart from that. Obviously still some bits that haven't leaked, but not anything out of the extraordinary.

Hmm to add onto this do people think we'll get info on Home before or after the games come out?

2 to 3 more trailers max ill explain why

Theres something anime related sunday most likely not game related but its something.

There was something else said to happen on the 28th of this month but was bumped to October 4th. This is somewhat likely to be the 2nd stage evos for the starters and perhaps a little more.

I dont think we will go through October without knowing the second stage and the final stage of the starters. Sun and moon had both the 2nd and 3rd stages revealed in October.

I think the final stage evos and what ever the typings are for the legendary pokemon are, are whats going to be in a second October trailer. We were informed that said legendary types would be known by the end of October anyway due to toy figures coming out that have types on the box. That in itself i feel is something the pokemon company will want to get out first since its been a secret so long.

The November trailer will probably have have the revesl of the 3rd legendary and perhaps some new gameplay mechanics.

Add in some new pokemon, a few more galar forms and a the other gym leaders and i think that's reasonable.

Gym leaders i think are in the same boat as starters and the pokemon company may not want those unrevealed before launch.

Its also possible we get a final overview trailer on November 15th / the out now sort of promo.

In the end i say

2 to 3 more trailers at best

I'm really so desperate for news that I'm hoping against hope they sneak a new Pokémon into the anime reveal on 9/29. LMAO this cycle is crazy.

Nothing new beyond Sirfetch'd with that site glitch... I doubt anything will come this week now in terms of a sequel. We know we can expect a trailer next week since it's the first week of a new month and they've been consistent with that.

After the assumed trailer next week, the most I suspect is a sequel to the site glitch in mid-October that reveals whatever game exclusive you get in Shield. And then after that, a trailer the first week in November. Which will be the final trailer probably, barring some summary trailer the week of release.

I think we'll get the starter evolutions (mid stage next month, final stages maybe right before Nov 15), at least 1 more gym leader (2 if they reveal more exclusives), 1-2 more Galarian forms, and maybe 1-2 more G-Max forms.

Edit: Oh and the Shield counterpart for Sirfetch'd. I was hoping that would be this week, but idk if that's likely anymore.

For next week's assumed trailer, I'm really only expecting the starter mid-evolutions and that's it. Lol

MAYBE the shield exclusive counterpart to Sirfetch'd, but I think they'll reveal that separately at a different time.

I hope we get some news soon. I've been really thirsting for some new information.

I'd be perfectly content with...
~The middle stages of Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble
~The typings and abilities of Zacian and Zamazenta
~Two new fossil Pokémon (assuming there are any)
~Some more Gigantamax Pokémon (I've been itching to see Gigantamax Meowth)
~A few more Galarian forms and another of their evolutions (like Galarian Linoone becoming Obstagoon)
~More version exclusive Pokémon (I especially want to see the Sirfetch'd counterpart in Pokémon Shield)

Please Pokémon Company quench my thirst.

bets:
starters mid evolution
more info about the legendaries, aka typing+exclusive moves
another pair of exclusive gyms
sirfetch'd counterpart for shield
1-2 new pokemon, 1-2 new gigamax forms

that's really their last chance to show people about the game, so it might have even more.

I think the 'Affleck leak' knew all the headlines somehow (he might have gained the info from something-something PR or marketing related?);

Affleck says they played the game. They also thought that Zacian and Zamazenta were the same Pokémon, so I think they really just played one version of the game somehow.

Last edited:
Affleck says it played the game. It also thought that Zacian and Zamazenta were the same Pokémon, so I think it really just played one version of the game somehow.
Well... technically he just says that he "didn't get too far" which natural assumption would be "in the game" but he could have not gotten far in reading through something too.

Back
Top Bottom