• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

So galarian kingler? not sure what type will fit
maybe fighting or dark + water

So in this livestream a lot of stuff can happen. Some new pokemon will appear, possibly show off the evolved forms of the starters, even show of the gym.
the live stream is inside a forest, how they gonna show a gym ?

Yeah, I’m assuming the way it will work is Sonia puts the camera down and leaves it there and the various Pokémon (old and new) wander into the field of view at random intervals and do different things. Most of the time will probably be filled with nothing really going on.
That's a good point, like a nature camera. that means we will see pokemon that may come out only during certain times of day.

I like these reveal ideas. I was hoping to see some actual gameplay footage, but CG potentially revealing some new Pokemon would be really cool too. I wonder how much they plan to reveal with it, and if they plan to do a trailer for anything revealed later or earlier or what.

It's a really fascinating idea for sure.

They say something along the line of "you should keep your eyes open for new stuff", though.

So definitely a new Pokémon or two, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom