• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Do you mean editing the game data or something? I mean, not sure if you got it, but it will be a CG presentation with a lot of loops, of course. There is an "Not Actual Game Footage." advice on the official site.

edit: advice*

Since it's a CG presentation, I wonder if we will see something related to the legendaries or starters—maaaybe starter evos—since they were both revealed in a CG trailer.

Tangel... Tangela... The muschrooms Parasect. Galar forms. Glim wood the word glim is interesting. Related with gloomy and grim. Ghost, dark, bug, here we may get 2 or 3 pokes.

Tangel... Tangela... The muschrooms Parasect. Galar forms. Glim wood the word glim is interesting. Related with gloomy and grim. Ghost, dark, bug, here we may get 2 or 3 pokes.
Glim is most likely referring to the glowing mushrooms. It means candle, lantern or illumination from such a light source.

I'm guessing we may see some Grass, Bug, Dark and Fairy-types, but I think everyone's come to that conclusion already.

I think there is a chance we will get 5 or 6 new pokemon because it is 24 hours, there should be night footage.

I think there is a chance we will get 5 or 6 new pokemon because it is 24 hours, there should be night footage.
I agree, I expect a number of new Pokémon to be shown off. I even expect the starter mid-evos to show up every now and then. They obviously won't be catchable in this place for real, but it'd be a great way to introduce them and the time of year is right.

Now the real question will be... How many of the new Pokémon that they show off will they actually officially reveal on the website, with name and type and description? We already have a number of half-revealed Pokémon that they may not fully reveal at all, and I think they won't mind adding to that list TBH.

they may add info to the list on the website the day after the stream. I don't expect middle evolution of the starters to show, but I do expect the starters to show up on the stream at some point to show off personality or even more hints to their second types they will get (if any). I do expect to see a whatever they are doing with crabby though.

Back
Top Bottom