• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

No rapidash? I don't see why they wouldn't show the whole line like with the rest of the regional forms we've seen.

But, yeah, I'm also betting on wednesday. With an announcement for tomorrow later today.
I've been burned too many times this year to expect anything beyond the bare minimum. In my opinion, they teased Rapidash at the end in a way that only a few people would even realize, and in a very mysterious way that they will keep unsolved until release.

Yes, they revealed the whole Zigzagoon line at once. But besides Eldegoss, that's the only line to be revealed at all. I think they only revealed Obstagoon in order to reveal regional evolution, and that is it.

They've been so purposefully mysterious with the Pokémon themselves this year. Don't expect to see Rapidash this week.

Does someone want to check on GF and TPCi. They may have fallen asleep during the Livestream, I know I almost did.

Joking aside, we're really are very close to these games coming out. And the hint I seem to be getting is that they are going to be keeping things very close to the chest.

That means that things will get very busy around here once the review copies go out--unless--they don't actually send out review copies this year. That would be strange for sure--but this whole cycle has been strange.

I think they'll send review copies, for sure. The entire tactic seems to be keeping things secret so that, when reviews come out the week of release, they all talk about how much new, surprising content (Pokémon designs and otherwise) there is to consume in the games. Especially to distract from the inevitable "here's the full list of Pokémon that you can't play with in these games" articles.

I can't watch the video right now as class is about to start, but did the interviewers bring up Fire/Fighting?

Edit: Also, I'm banking on a trailer on Thursday since it's super likely Sobble will get a video tomorrow. I think GameFreak wouldn't want the trailer to overshadow Sobble.

I can't watch the video right now as class is about to start, but did the interviewers bring up Fire/Fighting?

Edit: Also, I'm banking on a trailer on Thursday since it's super likely Sobble will get a video tomorrow. I think GameFreak wouldn't want the trailer to overshadow Sobble.
They didn't. What Game Freak did say about its evolution is that it's meant to be suspenseful and that you never know what direction the Scorbunny line is going to go in. Thus, that type combo seems more unlikely to happen.

They said that scorbunny is made to give off the impression that it's a rambunctious and mischievous kid.
whenever it runs around it emits Flames from the ground which is fueled from energy it gets from its second heart

They didn't. What Game Freak did say about its evolution is that it's meant to be suspenseful and that you never know what direction the Scorbunny line is going to go in. Thus, that type combo seems more unlikely to happen.
Yeah, based on the interview I’d guess that they went for some unspected choice.

Not only that, but I got the feeling the design also wouldn’t be something expected.

I think it might be possible that they’ll reveal the evolutions after they talked of all three starters.

The video is from GameInformer, isn't it? I don't think it would compete at all with a trailer.

Point being: it has no impact on their own newscycle.

Back
Top Bottom