• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I don’t think that this shot or the ones in the video shown vast improvements

After looking at the video again, it seems like the shots shown are ones that have already been shown, going as far back as shots from the trailers in June, so I don't think there's really any improvement to be found, if you compare it to previous trailers and shots. The graphics have improved slightly, and this can be seen pretty far back, but this particular video doesn't really showcase that unless emerson.brant was comparing the the different shots with each other, in which case there's most likely improvement.

After looking at the video again, it seems like the shots shown are ones that have already been shown, going as far back as shots from the trailers in June, so I don't think there's really any improvement to be found, if you compare it to previous trailers and shots. The graphics have improved slightly, and this can be seen pretty far back, but this particular video doesn't really showcase that unless emerson.brant was comparing the the different shots with each other, in which case there's most likely improvement.
Yeah, I also thought they might be old shots.

I think next week we might get new shots and videos on the game, as well as opinions on the people that tried the game.

According to Paul Ryan merchandise leaks suggests that we're going to be getting the middle stages and legendary typings really soon.
I say be on the lookout for next week
As I said earlier, in an italian gaming site stream, a couple hours earlier today, it was basically confirmed that Thursday there’ll be the end of an embargo on interviews, and likely hands on, as in the stream it was heavily implied that at least European journalists/you tubers tried the game, as well as hinting that they evolved the starters, so I’d say TPC will release a trailer before or the day the embargo ends with the middle stages.

As I said earlier, in an italian gaming site stream, a couple hours earlier today, it was basically confirmed that Thursday there’ll be the end of an embargo on interviews, and likely hands on, as in the stream it was heavily implied that at least European journalists/you tubers tried the game, as well as hinting that they evolved the starters, so I’d say TPC will release a trailer before or the day the embargo ends with the middle stages.

Possible trailer next Wednesday? I feel GameFreak would want to be one step ahead and release all the information first before people catch wind of it through reviews and such.

Possible trailer next Wednesday? I feel GameFreak would want to be one step ahead and release all the information first before people catch wind of it through reviews and such.
I think so too, so I’d say Wednesday is a safe bet, but regardless of the day, next week we should get some informations, most likely on the early part of the game too.

According to Paul Ryan merchandise leaks suggests that we're going to be getting the middle stages and legendary typings really soon.
I say be on the lookout for next week
When he said it ?
i only remember him saying legendaries merch should be on october

When he said it ?
i only remember him saying legendaries merch should be on october
I recently started bench watching some of his videos that I missed but in the one I believe where it talk about Meteodyna where he stated that the starter plushies were meant to be their evolutions but used the base stages for the reference.
but yeah he's been talkin about the mascots are being detailed later this month.
Oh snap I had no idea

I recently started bench watching some of his videos that I missed but in the one I believe where it talk about Meteodyna where he stated that the starter plushies were meant to be their evolutions but used the base stages for the reference.
but yeah he's been talkin about the mascots are being detailed later this month.
Oh snap I had no idea
The streamer in the site (which is a famous Italian Pokètuber that recently joined the gaming site as a contributor), already teased people about a London trip, that he couldn’t talk about (so a NDA was likely be in place), but I thought it’d be an interview, not hands on. The hints of today’s stream, plus what a YouTubed tweeted yesterday on trying the first 90
Minutes of the game, brought the situation on another level.

I’m quite interested that he tried the game, as I find him quite trustworthy in highlighting the good and bad parts of Pokémon games, and his preferences in previous gen are quite similar to mine.

Hadn't they announced somewhere that it takes around 2 hours to get to the Wild Area? So, unfortunately, these people should not have gotten there (where possibly have a higher concentration of new Pokémon).

Hadn't they announced somewhere that it takes around 2 hours to get to the Wild Area? So, unfortunately, these people should not have gotten there (where possibly have a higher concentration of new Pokémon).
only if someone went for a speedrun lol

I disagree. The graphics look about the same to me, and are rather mediocre. Nothing really looks beautiful in my opinion, the janky disconnect between things like the ground and grass or the rock textures aren't pretty.

View attachment 126310

Edit: In fact I think the game clips played throughout the video are just copies of older clips. So there's no graphical improvement because these are the same clips we saw back in June and such.

Look at some parts of the video - the "big ben" city for example, or some of the wild area. It's very different than XY or SM. I respect your opinion but there's clearly an update comparing it to the older titles. If you're comparing with the game market as a whole then the answer could be different by the way.

Look at some parts of the video - the "big ben" city for example, or some of the wild area. It's very different than XY or SM. I respect your opinion but there's clearly an update comparing it to the older titles. If you're comparing with the game market as a whole then the answer could be different by the way.
XD So by "graphics improvement" you meant over XY and SM, right? I think we can all agree on that one, actually... or all should agree on that one, but I've seen some insist that there's no graphic difference between SM and SwSh.

@SpinyShell thought you meant an improvement over SwSh's earlier trailers.

XD So by "graphics improvement" you meant over XY and SM, right? I think we can all agree on that one, actually... or all should agree on that one, but I've seen some insist that there's no graphic difference between SM and SwSh.

@SpinyShell thought you meant an improvement over SwSh's earlier trailers.

Yes, I'm comparing pokemon to pokemon.

There's a difference between comparing Pokemon to Pokemon of three years ago and comparing it to what we saw of these upcoming games already, though.

The only logic thing for me is compare this game with the older games. Not trailer with trailer if the trailers are from the same game.

If you meant compared to XY and SM, then yes there's definitely improvement, though I don't think the graphics have improved as much as they could/should have.

The only logic thing for me is compare this game with the older games. Not trailer with trailer if the trailers are from the same game.
Oh people have been comparing graphics between SwSh due to various complaints about the first one. There's been some graphic improvement between trailers, so comparing SwSh to SwSh has sort of been a hot topic.

Back
Top Bottom