• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

PLEASE
i need my starters evolution
I'm really sorry, apparently some people are saying it's just the 24 hr live stream :/ I didn't realize that when I posted the comment.

I'm really sorry, apparently some people are saying it's just the 24 hr live stream :/ I didn't realize that when I posted the comment.
why will they upload the 24 hours stream tho ?

I'm not expecting anything new for at least a week, to be honest.
I’m pretty certain Thursday we’ll get interview and/or hands on on the game, based on what it was stated in a Italian gaming site’s stream, as I posted a couple days ago.

And given serious hints on the starters’ evo being achieved during the apparent hands on, I think there are good changes GF will release a trailer before or on Thursday.

I'm not expecting anything new for at least a week, to be honest.
I’m pretty certain Thursday we’ll get interview and/or hands on on the game, based on what it was stated in a Italian gaming site’s stream, as I posted a couple days ago.

And given serious hints on the starters’ evo being achieved during the apparent hands on, I think there are good changes GF will release a trailer before or on Thursday.
Hmm... I was gonna guess the 23rd based on last month dropping trailers on the first and third Wednesday, but we do have that embargo apparently lifting and the London Pokemon Center opening this week. There's also the Game Freak livestream thing but that was pretty expressly stated to be covering their non-Pokemon projects so I don't see us getting much there.

I suppose if there's nothing this week then I can always fall back onto my 23rd prediction. XD

A youtuber that I follow (Cydonia/Pokémon Millennium, for those that know of Italian youtuber), recently joined an Italian gaming site, everyeye, as a contributor, and was in a stream introducing himself Friday.

He already teased on going to London, likely for an interview with Masuda (who apparently posted/tweeted of meeting with press from countries such as Italy, Sweden, and Netherlands. In any case, he was in London the same week Cydonia was in London), and he and another member of the gaming site talked about this in the stream, with the latter confirming that this content will be released on the site Thursday, so it’s likely an embargo.

Cydonia also talked/teased about members of the press testing the game, when asked of when he thoug GF would reveal the middle evo for the starters, and that in those hands on people would’ve likely evolved their starters, so I think it’s quite possible GF would release a trailer before the embargo ends.

Also, another youtuber tweeted that he tried the first 90 minutes of the game thanks to Nintendo UK. It seems quite likely next week there’ll be an embargo ending. At least, for interviews with Masuda, but at this point I think there’ll be hands on as well.

Aaah, yes, I forgot thursday.

If there's something new they're allowed to talk about, then I don't think it would amount to much. I hope I'm wrong, though. Mid-stages of the starters would be something nice (but I like regular Pokémon-reveals more than starters, though, as they can be more random).

Aaah, yes, I forgot thursday.

If there's something new they're allowed to talk about, then I don't think it would amount to much. I hope I'm wrong, though. Mid-stages of the starters would be something nice (but I like regular Pokémon-reveals more than starters, though, as they can be more random).
The person I’m referring to talked about an hands on, and given the tweet of the other youtuber trying the first 90 minutes of the game, I think we might get more info then you think.

After someone made a 24 hour in 7 minute vid, you really think people would want to watch all 24 hours that stream, especially when we already know the surprise behind it?

People who've missed it might want to watch a few minutes of the stream. While they could go watch the 7 minute recap video, it's not the true, authentic Glimwood Tangle Livestream Experience™.

The person I’m referring to talked about an hands on, and given the tweet of the other youtuber trying the first 90 minutes of the game, I think we might get more info then you think.
I don't know; I do believe they'll have something new for us, but other media-people are still awfully quiet and the whole reveal-cycle has been low on information thus far.

So I'll keep my reservations for now.

I really hope there's just one last big trailer. I wanna see the starter's first evolutions. I wanna know if there's any side features like a camera feature or a minigame like Mantine Surf. I seriously find it odd that they've slowed things down suddenly.

People wondering about the stream: because it was streamed on YouTube, the VOD automatically goes up after the stream.

Someone probably put it on the playlist before making it private. Sometimes while private videos are hidden on the recent videos list, they aren't hidden on playlists.

It wasn't some random choice to like "huck huck, let's be jerks and upload the full 24 hours where nothing happens~" and more the person working the YouTube channel didn't know they wanted to hide the video afterwards and just threw it in the trailer playlist.

32 day left until release btw! Well, technically 31, as I get to pick up my copy at 9pm on the 14th.

People who've missed it might want to watch a few minutes of the stream. While they could go watch the 7 minute recap video, it's not the true, authentic Glimwood Tangle Livestream Experience™.
I'm sorry but no. Nobody wants to sit around for 24 hours watching nothing but random noises, pokemon we've already seen, and an appearance of an already revealed form for the sake of experience. We even thought it'd just be a gameplay video played on loop at first.

I'm sorry but no. Nobody wants to sit around for 24 hours watching nothing but random noises, pokemon we've already seen, and an appearance of an already revealed form for the sake of experience. We even thought it'd just be a gameplay video played on loop at first.

That's why I said
People who've missed it might want to watch a few minutes of the stream.

I doubt anyone will watch the whole stream, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few people were sad they missed it and wanted to watch a portion of it.

That's why I said

I doubt anyone will watch the whole stream, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few people were sad they missed it and wanted to watch a portion of it.
They have no need to be if they've seen any semblance of people talking about the stream online. I guarantee people would not recommending watching it or consider it worth it.

They have no need to be if they've seen any semblance of people talking about the stream online. I guarantee people would not recommending watching it or consider it worth it.
Yeah... no. I had to miss the first seven hours of the stream while only having time to read people complaining about how boring it was and I still wanted to watch it myself, so no. People are still going to want to experience at least some of it for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom