• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Although there might be more as this is an announced trailer, the only announced trailer that didn't show much was the Sirfetch'd one. Which was kind of obvious.

I guess we'll see and seems I was wrong about nothing showing up this week. I'm curious for tomorrow!

I had yesterday and have today off from work, but I have to be up a smidge earlier than normal tomorrow for my work anyways, so what's an additional hour so I can see it live? Happpyyyyy

I'm in class rn so I can't watch the whole thing. Looks like we can see a bit of new stuff from this video, like making the League Cards, which looks great btw. :bulbaWave:

Edit: So it seems you unlock more things for League Cards throughout the game. I figured that would be the case. Hopefully they don't lock off the really cool stuff until the end of the game. :p

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBKLgee1-NQ

Last edited:
I'm expecting a big trailer for tomorrow, to be pretty honest.

I have a hard time believing they would leave some of the most marketable aspects of the game to be revealed by leaked copies by the beginning of November.

If they have things they prefer to show in trailers, this should be their last chance.

I do wonder if there will be new animated sequences within a trailer, either about the starters or maybe to be revealing Eternatus?

So far, only Castelia and Lumiose gave me a big city vibe. It seems that Galar has 3 big cities, so, I can't wait to visit them.
Do you mean the snowy one? I mean, that's the industrial city we already know of, so I can see two.

Last edited:
Do you mean the snowy one?
Yep. It does look bigger than others regular cities.

However, I'm analyzing this city below, and I don't think it is so populous and big. So, the Steampunk City and the Snowy One are probably the largest ones, and also the most populated ones.

Does it look a city to you?

However, I'm analyzing this city below, and I don't think it is so populous and big. So, the Steampunk City and the Snowy One are probably the largest ones, and also the most populated ones.

Does it look a city to you?
View attachment 126466
i think he means the steam city, dragon city, and the final one.

Oh, I see. We had a close screenshot from that one. It looks like a castle.

Edit:

From what can be seen from the video, the steam city looks bigger than I expected it to be, tbh. I wonder if there can be any inferences drawn from its relative size on the Galar map about the size of the region. Especially if done in conjunction with the scale of the Wild Area as @Myth brought up in another thread (its comparison to Poni Island and BOTW's overworld, IIRC). But perhaps the overworld map is so abstract as to be useless in trying to decipher scales beforehand.

Last edited:
From what can be seen from the video, the steam city looks bigger than I expected it to be, tbh. I wonder if there can be any inferences drawn from its relative size on the Galar map about the size of the region. Especially if done in conjunction with the scale of the Wild Area as @Myth brought up in another thread (its comparison to Poni Island and BOTW's overworld, IIRC). But perhaps the overworld map is so abstract as to be useless in trying to decipher scales before hand.
One could do it by using previous trailer footage (comparing player's steps with buildings), and then trying to compare size of buildings, but without the game map it wouldn't be accurate and would be a lot of work. :wynaut: But yeah, it looks big!

Back
Top Bottom