• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

Yes; the timing and portioning of everything has been realy natural throughout, especially considering how there was sort of an extra year to wait!
The gaps/waiting did not really feel obvious even when some of the new reveals were rather specific.

I think that besides starter evos, we will finally see the dogs' types, signature moves and story role. I hope also for an unpredictable twist like when the Aether Foundation and Ultra Beasts were revealed.

I'm betting on the starters evolutions, some Gmax forms (the ones Affleck leaked maybe), some regional forms and regional evolutions, some characters (including two new exclusive version gym leaders), some new Pokémon, legendaries info and some new big feature.

An eeveelution would be amazing, but I'm not even sure if we're getting any this time.

Minimum of starter evolutions, but hopefully around 6 or more designs in total.

Middle stage starter evos & Legendary typings + more info is definitely right on time as expected.

Not sure what else they'd show aside from that, though. Perhaps some more early route Pokemon? If not tomorrow, then they'd be spoiled by reviewers on Thursday.

I think mid-stage starter evo's are near guaranteed. I'm interested to see if they'll do anything else though. Game is exactly 30 days away and it'll also be gamefreak's anniversary tomorrow. If there was a time to go guns blazing, this is it

I actually don’t see them giving any info on the box legends before release. Masuda said he had the idea of no one ever seeing them before, and based their names on people talking about them as “The Cyan” and “The Magenta”... aka no one having any info on them.

I think mid-stage starter evo's are near guaranteed. I'm interested to see if they'll do anything else though. Game is exactly 30 days away and it'll also be gamefreak's anniversary tomorrow. If there was a time to go guns blazing, this is it

I'm not sure if they're guaranteed, early route mons seem more likely if they're about to be spoiled tomorrow after the embargo lifts. I think there's still time for a last minute starter evolution reveal. (don't they usually reveal something close to release? It's just people don't usually care then because the game is already leaking at that point)

I mean any new Pokemon that was discovered in those first 90 minutes will presumably be revealed tomorrow.

I guess the question is though, is it possible to evolve the starters within 90 minutes?

It's just going to be the middle starters, Impidimp, and maybe the squirrels.

Maybe if were lucky the weird dock Pokemon, Rose's mystery pokemon and the one that the arm behind the cafe man belongs to.

I don't see them showing any 100% new Pokemon outside of the middle starters.

Joe (serebii's owner) said it was confirmed to him we didn't see much in this news cycle because the "revealing too much" backlash with sun and moon
TPC are showing less stuff this time as a result of people complaining they showed too much last time. I've had this confirmed to me

for anyone who's asking where i got this, he said it on ResetEra.

I actually don’t see them giving any info on the box legends before release. Masuda said he had the idea of no one ever seeing them before, and based their names on people talking about them as “The Cyan” and “The Magenta”... aka no one having any info on them.

We're supposed to be getting their types due to their toys coming out this month. They will drop some info on them.

A new rumor surfaced on reddit that the trailer in the morning wolnt have the starter evos or the legendary typeing.

That will be saved for the gamefreak 30th anniversary stream later in the day.

Heres the rest of rumor

The 2 chipmunk pokemon are revealed

Theres a a couple new galar forms for quillfish and another for the pyroar line.

Rolycoly evo and polteageist pre evo are also revealed.

Finally

Opal and kabu are revealed and there is a brief shot of the ice type gym leader standing outside a library in the snow covered city.

He looks like a skinny version of wulfric from x and y and weres his jacket tied around his waistline.

That will be saved for the gamefreak 30th anniversary stream later in the day.

Heres the rest of rumor

The 2 chipmunk pokemon are revealed

Theres a a couple new galar forms for quillfish and another for the pyroar line.

Rolycoly evo and polteageist pre evo are also revealed.

Finally

Opal and kabu are revealed and there is a brief shot of the ice type gym leader standing outside a library in the snow covered city.

He looks like a skinny version of wulfric from x and y and weres his jacket tied around his waistline.

If I remember correctly, Polteageist doesn't have an evo, only a pre-evolution, which we learned from the Dyanamax camera datamine.

If I remember correctly, Polteageist doesn't have an evo, only a pre-evolution, which we learned from the Dyanamax camera datamine.
I believe it was listed with a 2 which suggests that it has a guaranteed pre-evo but whether or not it can evolve again is left open

Back
Top Bottom