• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

No more teases, just give us actual information to satiate us one more month before the games come out.

Watch them just completely avoid starter evolutions and Impidimp. Again. I'm excited for these 14 hours to pass, but also am not expecting much.

I really hope that they reveal multiple things, not just starter evolutions. I want to see new Pokemon that aren't the starter evolutions, new Galarian forms/evolutions, or both.

Does anyone think we will see a capybara Pokemon? 増田さん posted a lot of pictures about it last year and this year.

Called it. They're close to the dead line anyway, the game will be probably leaking by the beginning of November. This could be one of their last chance to show things they prefer to show by trailers.

This is the promotional art used for the opening of the Pokémon Center London later this week.

EG72UCjWsAUorr-.jpg

From the way I see it, it would be weird if the Pokémon that were there weren't in the game. Similarly, it seems plausible to expect TPC's product/marketing team to know which Pokémon will be in the game, and that they have made use of that knowledge.

So I guess Castform, the elemental monkeys, and the Psyduck, Scraggy, and Pidove lines may have been confirmed. And Roserade, sorry @Darkrai8674

But the question is: does this mean that we will not have any eeveelution this time?

Called it. They're close to the dead line anyway, the game will be probably leaking by the beginning of November. This could be one of their last chance to show things they prefer to show by trailers.

This is the promotional art used for the opening of the Pokémon Center London later this week.

EG72UCjWsAUorr-.jpg

From the way I see it, it would be weird if the Pokémon that were there weren't in the game. Similarly, it seems plausible to expect TPC's product/marketing team to know which Pokémon will be in the game, and that they have made use of that knowledge.

So I guess Castform, the elemental monkeys, and the Psyduck, Scraggy, and Pidove lines may have been confirmed. And Roserade, sorry @Darkrai8674

But the question is: does this mean that we will not have any eeveelution this time?
Pidove had been confirmed a while ago, but it would confirm Mewtwo !

Game Freak: We wanted to include Pokemon that made sense for the setting

Also Game Freak: Mewtwo, created in Kanto and residing in Cerulian Cave, should fly across the ocean to Galar
To be fair, with that reasoning all legendaries would be cut, and I Didn’t think that would happen.

But yeah, it clashes with their reasoning.

Mewtwo might be there due to detective Pikachu releasing this year. It was a popular part of the overall Pokémon brand, and this Pokémon center isn’t specifically SwSh promo right?

Game Freak: We wanted to include Pokemon that made sense for the setting

Also Game Freak: Mewtwo, created in Kanto and residing in Cerulian Cave, should fly across the ocean to Galar

I know this is an extreme stretch, but wasn't Mary Shelly, Frankenstein's writer, from London? I'm only saying this because the monster might have been one of Mewtwo's inspirations.

I really hope that they reveal multiple things, not just starter evolutions. I want to see new Pokemon that aren't the starter evolutions, new Galarian forms/evolutions, or both.

Same, like I do really want starter evos, but I also love seeing brand new Pokemon or Galarian forms, so I definitely hope we get to see at least one new pokemon. Would really love for it to be a brand new one. Gimme something crazy.

I definitely think legendary typings are possible too.

I know this is an extreme stretch, but wasn't Mary Shelly, Frankenstein's writer, from London? I'm only saying this because the monster might have been one of Mewtwo's inspirations.
That'd be pretty cool, but I'm pretty skeptical of the idea. I think it's just getting in because it's so iconic, and to fill the missing Mew duo half.

Last edited:
Mewtwo might be there due to detective Pikachu releasing this year. It was a popular part of the overall Pokémon brand, and this Pokémon center isn’t specifically SwSh promo right?

The artwork is seemingly not focused on Sword and Shield due to, unless I am missing one somewhere, the absence of any Gen 8 Pokemon in the illustration! :)

Back
Top Bottom