• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Potential News Dates (Comments May Contain Spoilers!)

I get really creepy vibes from the town (?) northeast of Nessa's city. It just looks very strange, I can't really tell if it's a weird town or just a building.
It certainly looks like a town. I can see multiple different buildings with a large structure between all these buildings. I don't know if its a town with a gym or not, though where else could the 8th gym be?

Taking a look at the map.

I think its an indoor city kinda like what they did for omega ruby / alpha Sapphire. The purple roof in the middle runs in between each side so like a covered area.

Its possible the 8th gym is there if its not in the medieval city to the far right where we can see a battle feild outside.

I feel like its gotta have a gym cause I can only see 7 place where a gym could possibly be.
  • Motostoke Gym, aka the large industrial city.
  • Milo's Gym in the small countryside town with the stonehenge.
  • Nessa's Gym in the port city
  • Bea/Allister's Gym by the large Dugtrio statue.
  • Opal's Gym by the mushroom forest town.
  • The medieval walled city.
  • The snowy city with the black beam stadium.
Wedgehurst likely doesn't have a gym and we know that red stadium in the London-esque city is where they hold the Champion's Cup. That city to the east of the medieval walled city has to be where the last gym is, unless there's a hidden town we can't see.

Just 15 more days. Or, in baseball terms, one stint on the injured list.

I get really creepy vibes from the town (?) northeast of Nessa's city. It just looks very strange, I can't really tell if it's a weird town or just a building.

I'm getting a haunted apartment block vibe from it for some reason.

I feel like it's the most likely location for Polteageist (or its preevolution) since it doesn't seem likely that a haunted teapot Pokemon will be hanging out in the woods, it'll probably appear in some haunted mansion/castle type location. (or....apartment block I guess :p)

Back
Top Bottom