• ME explores a new city and takes on the local Gym. Can he defeat the Gym Leader, Candice? Watch here to find out.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

PPN? Not sure where to put this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
追放されたバカ
Reaction score
This is most likely old news by now to most of you though this is on PokemonPalace.com

If you are wondering why your favorite Pokemon fan-site is missing, Pokemon USA, Inc. decided PPN was either a threat to them (which I find funny since we have had a working, although non-official, relationship with them and their reps, as well as have sold well over 1000 Poke related products for them) or is finally cracking down on fan-sites, we don't know which as they REFUSE to give us any reason for wanting us to remove PPN's content.
Don't like it? EMAIL Pokemon USA, write letters complaining to: Corporate Offices - Pokémon USA - 1177 Avenue of the Americas - New York, NY 10036 and etc. Tell them your thoughts to help save fan-sites like PPN. Look for our new news only site coming soon..

What's going on? Anyone know?

黒い王様
Reaction score
PPNSteve hasn't been online for the past several days, and even his staff seem unaware of the situation. You can be sure we'll be updating you on what's happening here on BulbaNews, as more information comes in. One member of PPN's staff is literally walking distance from PUSA HQ, so he'll be going down and trying to find out what's happened.

Reaction score
I've just sent PUSA an email telling them to provide a reason and to justify it.

(NB - The word justify spins the whole meaning of the email around 1080 degrees. It is that powerful.)

If I get a response, I'll post it here, along with my email.

φιλομαθής
Reaction score
Since there may be legal action involved, it's probably best not to speculate or discuss this topic any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.