• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

PPN? Not sure where to put this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baal

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
This is most likely old news by now to most of you though this is on PokemonPalace.com

If you are wondering why your favorite Pokemon fan-site is missing, Pokemon USA, Inc. decided PPN was either a threat to them (which I find funny since we have had a working, although non-official, relationship with them and their reps, as well as have sold well over 1000 Poke related products for them) or is finally cracking down on fan-sites, we don't know which as they REFUSE to give us any reason for wanting us to remove PPN's content.
Don't like it? EMAIL Pokemon USA, write letters complaining to: Corporate Offices - Pokémon USA - 1177 Avenue of the Americas - New York, NY 10036 and etc. Tell them your thoughts to help save fan-sites like PPN. Look for our new news only site coming soon..

What's going on? Anyone know?

PPNSteve hasn't been online for the past several days, and even his staff seem unaware of the situation. You can be sure we'll be updating you on what's happening here on BulbaNews, as more information comes in. One member of PPN's staff is literally walking distance from PUSA HQ, so he'll be going down and trying to find out what's happened.

I've just sent PUSA an email telling them to provide a reason and to justify it.

(NB - The word justify spins the whole meaning of the email around 1080 degrees. It is that powerful.)

If I get a response, I'll post it here, along with my email.

Since there may be legal action involved, it's probably best not to speculate or discuss this topic any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom