• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review PPW04: Breathe Together

Cast -

Aliquis - Paul Castro Jr.
Hohma - Caroline Spinola
Ohara - Cat Protano
Iono - Julia Gu
Ryme - Zuri Washington

Really enjoyed this series as well. It was great seeing this little tale unfold between the lives of Ohara, Aliquis and Hohma and the animation was utterly superb stuff.

It was so nice to see a few VA's from the main anime get to be a part of something like this (Emily Cramer, Robb Moreira, Oliver Wyman and Caroline Spinola) so I wouldn't mind seeing more NY produced dubs like this. All the main cast was fantastic as well.

I loved this episode so much, mainly thanks to Iono's appearance. She was so great! But it was also great to see Ryme rapping, not to mention seeing Quaquaval in the background of one scene! Sucks that this series is over, it was really great. I'd totally watch a full series with these guys.

First half was okay. As expected it was a game commercial full of interesting cameos and references.
Second half...mmmm...It was nice to see the group coming together as friends, making references to their episodes and seeing Meowscarada playing with Fuecoco was a treat (or trick :wynaut: ) but it lacked some...oomph, something that would actually make me feel sad for the miniseries ending.

Decent miniseries, with superb animation and okay characters, but it being composed of simple stories in such a big world makes me think it could have been so much better.

It was kind of a mess at the start thanks to all the random footage, but got a kick out the rapping and LOVED Iono (especially since I just KNOW she won't sound that good in the Horizons dub...)

Back
Top Bottom