• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Praestantia Academy [Start-Up up, SU's still open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jury

throat to the stars
Reaction score
picture.php

Praestantia Academy
'It is said that power corrupts, but actually it's more true that power attracts the corruptible. The sane are usually attracted by other things than power.'

---

Dear Applicant,
It is with my utmost pleasure that I extend my heartfelt congratulations to you as a new student at Praestantia Academy for the Exceptionally Gifted.

---

Praestantia Academy; a school notorious for it's impossible standards and prodigious students - those with the greatest minds, the highest social standings and the most influential families. It's hard enough to get in.

It's even harder to keep your place.

---

Upon entering Praestantia Academy you will be sorted into one of 5 houses; no arguements, no backtalk, nothing. Each house has it's strengths and weaknesses - it is decided by your personality.

That being said none of the requirements for the houses shall be listed; the details of your character's house shall be sent to you over PM.

The aformentioned houses are as follows;

Audentia
Bronze house crest resembling a roc.

Callidita
Silver house crest resembling a quetzalcoatl.

Nitor
Gold house crest resembling a gryphon.

Libera
White house crest resembling a pegasus.

Quies
Black house crest resembling a chimera.

Students are taught both about their Pokemon and other general subjects such as Literature and the Arts. Schedules are individual to each students, and shall be altered to suit their particular needs and wants, once we have enough teachers to do so. I shall send you your schedule in a PM once we have enough of the aforementioned teachers.

Praestantia Academy is set on a small island off the coast of Unova, in the center of a large maze of interlocking passageways - the only way to get in is by invitation. If you come there without one...you're unlikely to get out.

But those who make it through their schooling come out as top co-ordinators and trainers, esteemed researchers and gym leaders - there's truly no school that is more prestiguous.

The building itself is huge - with great gaping archways and huge corridors - four floors, an auditorium, training areas and a swimming pool...it is astounding. Each dorm has it's own private section, each with it's own quirks and individual design.

You've made it this far, at least.

Congratulations, and good luck.

You'll need it.

---

Rules
(i)
What I say goes
(ii)
Be kind - it's okay to have disagreements between characters, but when it starts outside of the rp you're out.
(iii)
Posts need to be meaningful - don't write pages, but at least a paragrah per post. This is going to be a serious rp.
(vi)
Swearing and violence is allowed, as is romance, but if it starts getting extreme on either side of the spectrum I expect you to take it to PM.
(v)
I shall be appointing GMs if anyone actually joins, so when that happens listen to them. I will often inform them of things that will occur ahead of time.
(vi)
Your application must be updated with your house if you are accepted, and then updated again whenever your team changes.

---

Sign-Up
Name; First, last and middle, if they have one.
Gender; Male or female.
Position; Are you applying for a teacher or a student? If you're applying for a teacher please also state which subject/s they teach and whether they are the head of a house or not.
Age; Students may be any age from between 14-19, teachers from 20 and up.
Sexuality; Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual, Asexual etc.
Personality; What's your character like? What seperates them from the rest of the herd? I expect at least two paragraphs of well written work.
Appearance; How your character looks - from their basic eye colour and hair colour to their posture and build. At least two paragraphs of well written work, no pictures unless accompanied by a description.
History; What did your character do before Praestantia? From their childhood to their current life, please. Not required.
Pokemon; Two Pokemon maximum for students (more may be caught during the rp), a full team maximum for teachers. No shinies or legendaries. Psuedo-legendaries reserved for staff members. Needs to be updated as the rp progresses.
Pokemon's Personalities; They should be as fully developed as your character.
Theme Song; Give us some insight into your character.
Other; For anything else you may want to add.

You may have as many characters as you feel you can handle; sign-ups will remain open even once the rp has started.

---

Thanks for checking this out.

If you haven't read through this entire thing you'll probably have missed something. There isn't a hidden code word or anything, but I'd advise you to read through it completely before signing up.

Thanks.

Before I forget; I shall be appointing co-GMs. They shall have the same amount of control over things as I do, and will also be helping to approve and deny applications. If you would like to volunteer for a position please mention it to me.

My other SU/'s shall be posted shortly.

I don't even know why I made this. We have enough Academy RP's as is.

---

Example Sign-up

Semper Blackwell

'Semper excelsius, semper fidelis, semper ad meliora.'

Name;
Semper Blackwell

'Our names are labels, plainly printed on the bottled essence of our past behavior.'

Gender;
Male

'A gentleman is simply a patient wolf.'

Position;
Student

'We never stop learning.'

Age;

'Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.'

Sexuality;
Bisexual

'It's not fair the emphasis put on beauty, or sexuality.'

Appearance;
Lennox is fairly tall, and rather pale-skinned. He's rather thin and quite frankly frail, but he's incredibly agile even if he isn't gifted with incredible strength. Lennox has a lithe figure, and his bones are rather prominent - mostly his cheekbones - and it gives him an almost aristocratic appearance.

His hair is a light blonde colour that's just a bit shorter than shoulder-length, and fairly neat, although it has a habit of becoming quite ruffled when he has to move quickly or he becomes stressed. He doesn't have a visible fringe, though his hair doesn't fall in his eyes or some other such nonsense.

Said eyes are a cool grey, and are probably his most memorable feature. They're fairly large, but he often prefers to keep them lidded so as not to draw unwanted attention to himself.

His body is all sharp edges - he doesn't have any visible fat nor muscles. If one were to draw him it's unlikely there'd be any curved lines used whatsoever. It reflects his personality, to an extent.

Lennnox was brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth, and his clothes reflect that brilliantly. He wears a plain white Tuxedo, with a pale green shirt underneath. He uses a plain black belt to secure his trousers (plain white, again), and wears a pair of formal black shoes, more suited for a wedding than anything else.

He also wears a matching green tie, but it's not unusual for him to end up taking it off because it irritates him so.

He literally cannot stoop - his head is always held high, and he looks down on people no matter who they are. His back is always straight, and his posture always has to be perfect.

His mouth is nearly always curved down slightly in a grimace, a flat line on his face or a slight smirk - Lennox doesn't show emotions easily, and even when he does they're still hard to distinguish.

He is a rather good actor, after all. He knows how to wear a mask and act the part.

Whenever he walks each step seems to be precise, each of his actions planned before time. Every time his feet hit the floor there will be a pronounced click as his (rather posh) shoes fall against the ground below him.

He has a penchant for the dramatics.

He has lost all traces of his innocence. While he is fairly young to be leading an orginization he knows how easily corruptible people are.

He lost his path a long time ago.

'Appearance rules the world.'

Personality;
Your environment often affects your personality, and Semper is no exception. Raised by a pair of natural-born politicians he was brought up knowing that everyone could become corrupt given the right incentive, and that people were made to be manipulated.

Semper is cunning and quick-witted, having realised at a young age that if he wasn't exactly athletic he better become intelligent, lest he be trodden on.

He comes off as cold, and quite often cruel to people, mocking them for no apparent reason. His parents taught him how to convince people to do as he said, a skill that, when coupled with his surprising intellect, made him a force to be reckoned with.

Semper doesn't really think of others as sentient beings - just toys - and treats them as such. He doesn't mind if people get hurt by his actions, so long as it means he can have his way.

He is incredibly good at strategising, but rather stubborn, and insistent upon being overly cautious, refusing to act recklessly even if he is in grave danger.

He doesn't trust people full stop, and people often dislike him for the way he ignores most everyone. He can be kind, when he has developed enough of a relationship with someone, but in his eyes they will never be his 'friends' - the best you can get with Lennox is to become an 'ally'.

He has a slight problem with OCD when symmetrical things are involved - he dislikes asymmetric things and will often waste time trying to make them perfectly symmetrical, and occasionally downright refuses to do things if it would result in the destruction of something perfectly symmetrical.

He is a quick-thinker, but most everything he does relies on logic or fact. While he can be imaginative when forced he is not naturally creative, and it can be difficult to force him to think 'outside the box' if it seems illogial to.

He's fast at nearly everything - quick on his feet, quick witted and quick to stereotype and make decisions about people. Most everything he feels about others is based on his first impressions of them as a person, and it's nigh impossible to change his views after he has decided them.

He does not lose his temper easily, one should be pleased to note, and has a knack for staying calm in the most dangerous of situations. That being says he has a habit of immediately resorting to violence - he feels that the best way to get rid of a threat is to completely eradicate it.

Semper is also untrustworthy. While he is an incredibly gifted actor he is compltely disloyal, and not at all adverse to stabbing people in the back if they give him reason to.

He's also conceited - arrogant and full of himself. It makes him foolish - he readily believes that his ideas are the best, the most suitable, no matter the circumstances.

He's completely self-reliant, independent to a fault. He has nothing to fall back on if everything goes wrong, but he somehow manages to convince himself he doesn't need others.

He's sure he'll be perfectly fine on his own.

He is darkly cynical, and almost everything he says is followed by a sarcastic remark or degrading insult.

He's not exactly the most friendly of people, eh?

He's not exactly kind to Pokemon either. He treats them better than actual people, funnily enough, but he still thinks of them as 'underlings', merely tools to be used to futher his own abilities.

'We continue to shape our personality all our life. If we knew ourselves perfectly, we should die.'

Pokemon;
Supercilious [Serperior] [M]
Surquedry [Scolipede] [M]

'I didn't know I was a slave until I found out I couldn't do the things I wanted.'

Pokemon's personalitites;
Supercilious 'Cilious'
Serperior
Male
The grass starter trio is often known for having a superiority complex. Cilious is no exception.

For whatever reason he is undoubtably one of the most condescending Pokemon one could ever have the misfortune to meet. He thinks himself far above everyone else - even his trainer, much to her chagrin. He looks down his nose at everyone, regardless of who - or what - they are.

He constantly has an air of 'smugness' about him, and he's competely sure of his own abilities. He acts almost aristocratically, and despite how full of himself he is actually rather intelligent, able to think strategically in battle and often devise rather devious strategies when fighting.

He doesn't care for the well-being of others in the slightest, and would defend his trainer and his views to the death. He would like to think Semper would do the same.

---

Kismet
Surquedry
Scolipede
Male
Surquedry and Supercilious are two of a kind.

Like the Serperior Surquedry believes himself to be above everyone else, no matter how they match up to him in reality. He looks down his nose at everyone but his trainer and Cilious, to an extent.

Unlike Cilious, however Surquedry doesn't tend to strategise too well. More often than not he has to rely on his trainer for commands, and while it makes him very obedient it also means he hasn't got much of a character, and that he's a pretty poor fighter without Semper's guidance.

Which doesn't help, given that Semper's not exactly fond of his Pokemon.

'A personality is a mask you believe in.'

Other;
Semper can play the violin and piano. And very well, actually.

'After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.'

Theme Song;
Narcissist, Hedley.

'If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music.'

House;
Callidita

'We stand as one.'

---

Accepted Students
Corruption;
Semper Blackwell [Callidita]

ebansu;
Nami Kuin [Quies]

Gym Leader Calvin;
Calvin O'Brien [Audentia]
Camille O'Brien [Nitor]

Dash;
Leo Daedalic [Callidita]

XXdirty_dubstepXX;
Ray Lugo [Audentia]

harukamaylover;
Juliet Garcia [Libera]

GroundTrainer;
Nate Parker [Nitor]

Dermodio;
Derry Modio [Libera]

Chocolate Bones;
Gray Swan [Audentia]

~Pokemoll~;
Mitsuru Hitachiin [Libera]
Mikuru Huninozuka [Quies]

Skitty_Lover;
Hailey Freeman [Callidita]

Erasmus;
Federnder Frontkämpfer [Quies]

Staff Members
Corruption;
Sir Lyre Endon [Headmaster, Battle Skills]

Dermodio;
Oliver Tang [Head of Libera House, History Teacher]

Last edited:
Re: Praestantia Academy [SU's open]

Name; Nami Kuin
Gender; Female
Position; Student
Age; 14
Sexuality; Heterosexual
Personality;

Nami is a calm and quiet, some would say that she is shy but those who are particularly observent would say that she is a confident teenager but just doesn't enjoy wasting her time showing off in front of others. She pays attention to detail and doesn't let something so small drift out of her mind. SHe has a very good memory and the earliest thing she can remember is talking to her mother, sitting on a swing at the age of 3.

When Nami was only a young girl she used to tell her parents that she could read what they were thinking, but it was okay, because sometimes she chose not to. At the time they didn't believe her, but soon realized that it was true. That is however, the only psychic ability that Nami has, but it was still aided her in her work as she grew older.

Appearance;

Nami has long black hair down to her waist with a fringe that falls down to her eyebrows. She has unusually green eyes, almost like emeralds in place of her eyes. She has a slight tan, that especially shows on her cheeks. She isn't particuarly tall for her age, but she doesn't look particuarly young because of her mature attitude, and the clothes she dresses in.

She normally wears a denim mini skirt with neon pink jeans or red or purple skinny jeans with black belts. She likes to wear her black converse with neon laces that stand out against the black of her shoes. She normally wears also a cool T-Shirt with a leather jacket, a check shirt or over sized cardugans and jumpers.
History;
Before going to the island to enroll in the Academy Nami lead a fairly average life with her brother and two sisters back in Driftveil city. Her Father worked in the cold storage there, and originally wanted all his children to too. But after seeing what amazing psychic abilities Nami had decided that he would let her do something more suitable for her with her life.
Pokemon;

Umbreon - Bronze

Pokemon's Personalities;

Umbreon - Bronze

Bronze is a very friendly pokemon, although at first he may come across as agressive, but really he's just playful and looking for a bit of fun. He may cause a bit of trouble though, and has been in trouble on several occasions with Nami for misbehaving.
Theme Song;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N3BjVMWziE&feature=related -Moldy Peaches- Anyone Else But You

House;

Quies

Last edited:

Accepted!

Welcome to House Quies.

Details about your house shall be sent to you via. PM.

Looks very interesting, I like the amount of detail you put in the information. I would like to sign up but, I don't have the time right now, is it possible for you to reserve me a spot? If not I completely understand.

Of course.

GroundTrainer reserved.

Name; Calvin O'Brien
Gender; Male
Position; Student
Age; 17
Sexuality; Heterosexual

Personality; Calvin doesn't and doesn't tend talk a lot, but as long as he's not busy, he'll gladly talk most people. He has a habit of zoning out, and talking to himself out loud without realizing it. He has Aspergers, making him less socially active than normal. He can be a bit temperamental at times, often making violent outbursts at the drop of a pin. If you call him 'Cally', he will respond violently. He's mainly reserved, but he's extremely friendly, and loves to help people, provided they have good intentions. He is prone to getting along better with girls than boys, and may often find himself flirting. He has a strong sense of justice, and believes that if there is a confrontation, both sides deserve equal blame. When he is in a good mood, he will often tell jokes or suddenly turn playful.

Appearance; He has fair skin, golden-brown spiky hair, blue eyes, and a round face. He has yet to lose his baby fat. He wears a blue hat with gray Pokeball symbol, blue sleeveless 6 pocket vest, gray long sleeve undershirt, blue gloves with gray fingers, blue cargo jeans, blue and gray backpack, and blue shoes with gray trim. Stands at 6'3" with an average build. His right leg is two inches longer than his left, so he will either lean to his left side, or stand straight and balance on his right leg. He also wears a size 15 shoe, and his hands are large for his age.

Pokemon; Roserade, Kirlia

Pokemon's Personalities; Roserade and Kirlia are both calm, quiet, and mysterious individuals who love to dance. They are unceasingly loyal to Calvin, and will not hesitate to defend her should the need arise. They are graceful and elegant, though have no problem with using any means necessary to complete something. Calvin's Roserade and Kirlia have more violent tendencies than Camille's and use more brutal tactics.

Other; He and Camille are twins.

Name; Camille O'Brien
Gender; Female.
Position; Student
Age; 17
Sexuality; Bisexual

Personality; Camille is a smart girl who is mostly even tempered. She regards everyone with the utmost respect, and is able to take most insults and turn them around, employing a reverse psychology of sorts. However, her temper has a limit, which is easily bypassed when a boy tries to hit on her, especially using cheesy pickup lines. She also hates when people call her Cammie. When she gets angry, she is violent, and it's hard to calm her down. She is always concerned aboput her appearance, making sure her hair has it's usual shine to it, etc. She never wears makeup, as she knows that she looks good without it. She has a tendency to flirt. She also like s to tell jokes and be playful.

Appearance; Camille has a round face as she, like Calvin, has yet to lose her baby fat, fair skin, long black straight hair that falls past her waist and is usually kept in a ponytail, and blue eyes. She tands at 5'11", had a D-cup bust, lean runner's muscles, and is significantly curvy for her age group. She is seen wearing a black short-sleeve blouse, black skirt, black leggings, and black ballerina shoes.

Pokemon; Roserade, Kirlia

Pokemon's Personalities; Roserade and Kirlia are both calm, quiet, and mysterious individuals who love to dance. They are unceasingly loyal to Camille, and will not hesitate to defend her should the need arise. They are graceful and elegant, though have no problem with using any means necessary to complete something.

Other; She and Calvin are twins.

Leo; The lion of the heavens.
Name; Leonardo 'Leo' Daedalic
Gender; Male
Position; Student - Callidita
Age; 18
Sexuality; Heterosexual

Personality;

Humility is no substitute for a good personality

Leo’s personality has many opposing facets, like the green gem in his pendant. He can be happy-go-lucky and kind, though he can also be extremely businesslike. The latter is usually his behaviour around people he doesn’t trust or like, or when he’s having a bad day.
He isn’t very open in volunteering anything and so not very social, but he will gladly answer questions and talk when prompted.

He is always quite adventurous and prideful, though he isn’t one to boast. He is incredibly self-reliant and enjoys nature and animals. He is honest to a fault, as he took a vow of honesty. His promises and oaths always have to be kept, no matter what, so he is extremely reluctant in giving them out.

He is also quite mischievous and enjoys fooling and tricking people, despite his oath of truth. He specifically made the oath so it won’t be broken in case of dishonest acts, such as cheating in card games. He believes that people who take other peoples belongings with violence are trash, but if you can gain an edge over someone by trickery, he doesn’t see any problems with it.

In love he is old-fashioned, caring and protective and not the type to force his significant other to do anything against her will – unless it’s for her own safety or well being. He is incredibly loyal as well. He also doesn’t believe in simple flings or meaningless relationships, though he can be quite given to flattery without intentions.

He has a short fuse, but it’s well hidden. Few things make him truly angry, though many annoy him.

Appearance;

I base most of my fashion sense on what doesn't itch.

Leo is quite tall and well built, though his frame is far from bulky. His bodies appearance is somewhat average, though underneath the clothes it shows that he leads an active live. His face is also quite average – slightly more handsome then common perhaps, with high cheekbones that are just prominent enough to be noticeable.
His eyes are hidden behind small-black-framed glasses, and have a tendency to alternate in color dominance between blue, gray and green, though they always have all three colors mixed in them. His pupils are usually quite large, and so he usually looks like he’s glowering in the sun, or too well-lit areas.
His hair, which is a honey-tinted blond in color, lacks any type of proper styling. He simply gets rid of the worst bed-hair in the mornings or rinses it off, and lets the wind blow the short to mid length hair dry in any style it wishes.
His choice of clothing is considered to be very casual by most people, and the high-class people he associates himself with consider it far too casual. The usual style consists of a dress shirt with nothing underneath it – which is innocent enough, not too casual. Until he considers it warm enough, or uncomfortable. Then he opens it up and leaves it open until he thinks it’s too cold, which tends to take a while – His body has an odd ignorance for cold.
His lower body is usually covered in simple jeans, only slightly baggy and simple skating shoes for his feet to accommodate for their slightly wider then normal mid and forefoot.

His gait reflects his personality quite well – his steps are assured and filled with his confidence and pride, yet his movements betray a feeling of simple ease.
He doesn’t wear his emotions on his face if he has a choice, though when he’s caught off guard, he might not be able to compose himself on time.
For accessories, he wears a simple silver ring around his right hands’ middle finger and a silver chain necklace with a silver cross pendant, which has a green gem embedded in it. His black-framed glasses have a slim rectangular shape, and his replacement sunglasses are only slightly larger in a slightly sportier shape, with reflective orange-shaded glass.

History;

My past has not formed me - I have formed my past.

From an early age, Leo showed himself to be bright but headstrong. He breezed trough the obligatory school, if only to be rid of the fact that it was obligatory, and left his house to work in his uncle's company as soon as he could.
He left for the Ruins of Alph.
There he worked for 3 long years, excavating, investigating and simply relaxing in the nearby towns. When the three years of his contract were over, he asked for a final great assignment, and his uncle obliged. He had one year to visit the Golems Ruins of Sinnoh.
Unfortunately, he never actually found the Golems themselves, but he did find out a lot about how they were created. He managed to investigate as much as he could find about the ruins well within the year though, so he took the time in Sinnoh to read up on the other associated Sinnoh legends - And to go sightseeing in the region.
He concluded his archeological trip of Sinnoh at the Sky Pillar before he returned to his uncle with his findings.
His uncle was satisfied enough, and put him on the boat back to Hoenn.

Once back, his parents were almost disgusted with the lack of 'civility' their son had developed, and tricked him into taking the entrance exam of Preastantia. He passed, much to his dismay when he found out, and got shipped off to the Acedamy. Sure, it'd be easy enough not to go, or to flunk out, but he was just too damned proud to take the easy way out.
Besides, it might do him some good to get back to a society that wasn't about digging trough endless sand and reading of ancient myths.

Pokemon;

Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannot congeal in winter.

Ditto - Envy
Castform - Pride

Pokemon's Personalities;
Envy (Ditto)
Just like the name suggests, Envy envies other pokémon. She (yes, Ditto are genderless, but Envy identifies itself as a female.) envies their unique traits and their abilities, and while she doesn't consider her own as insignificant, she wishes she could do more then just copying.
She holds aesthetic beauty as something very important, and will disobey orders of transforming into a pokémon if she thinks its ugly. She has been known to transform into people as well, and while she can't say more then 1 word (Ditto!) in her original form, she is beginning to learn to speak the human language in human form. She has a love for music and art, and not so much for the intrinsic details of life, the present, past and the future that her trainer seems to fond of. What lead her to follow Leo, she isn't sure of, but she knows she could have done a lot worse. At least Leo accepts her for what she is and wants... And has her kind of musical taste.
She also LOVES it when Leo tricks people, mainly because she is usually involved. She likes the attention.

Pride (Castform)
A prideful pokémon whose pride stems from its adaptability. Pride is an easy, relaxed pokémon, whose moods can change the weather, as well as the other way around. He enjoys the same interests as his trainer - Philosophy, mythology, nature, history and psychology, and he generally enjoys beating the $&#@ out of other pokémon. In a fair fight, of course. Unlike Envy, he doesn't like it when Leo tries to trick other people and believes in chivalry, honor and challenge, rather then what he considers the easy way of trickery.

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBmD0SyHFjY&feature=fvst I guess

Other: He sings REALLY well, and writes stuff based on old legends and myths.​

Last edited:

I didn't steal ideas off the example post or anything >.>;;
dont mind the quotes 8D

Name; Ray Lugo
Gender; Male or female.
Position;student
Age; 18
Sexuality;heterosexual
Personality; Ray is not really the nicest person in the world. This is because he can be really arrogant, epecially when it comes to something competitive. such as pokemon, sports, or things of that nature. If he likes a girl, he would never act like he does. He enjoys talking to girls in deep coversation even though he just wants to make out with them. He usually finds this as a good strategy to getting girls. He enjoys cooking because it reminds him of his mom, and how she always used to cook for him as a little boy. He also enjoys skateboarding. He's been doing it ever since he was six. In terms of music, he enjoys listening to electronic music, which is quite different from other african americans. He also like alternative rap because he finds most regular hip-hop artists to be posers. He talks with slang all of the time. When someone is disrespectul towards him, he'll just brush it off in a casual manner, but if that person continues, he'll punch them in the mouth so quickly that they wouldnt even know what hit 'em. He also enjoys DJ'ing and producing electronic music. It's just what he does and he could barely explain how he got into it. He simply loves it.
Appearance; since ray is african american, his skin is obviously dark, though his skin is fair. He stands at about 6'1". His posture isnt that good. he usually bends forward if his back hurts. This is from all of the injuries he has endured from skateboarding. He has slightly shaved hair. It almost forms a flat top of hair, though it is tapered of at the sides, and has thin side burns. He has some goatee stubble, though it is not that visible. His eye color is a very dark brown, though his is sometimes a hazy red since he likes to smoke marijuana once in a while. He has straight white teeth(even though he had crooked teeth for most of his life). He usually wears skinny, red jeans that are low, mid-top nike 6.0's and a black v-neck t-shirt. A pair of aviator sunglasses are hanging on the neck of the shirt. He wears a fitted snapback hat that says DEATHWISH on it. The bill of the hat is red, and so are the letters. The rest of the hat is black. He wears a skaeboarding bookbag. In it hold various skatboarding gear, like wax, a screwdriver, a wrench, and a spare wheel. He also has music-making hardware inside his bookbag, like a controller pad, a fader, and a black and white laptop. A skateboard that has a black and white heart on it is strapped to the bookbag. Below the cracked heart is the word MYSTERY in black and white letters.
History; Ray has lived a normal life, at least he hopes so. He lived in the kanto region for the first three year of his life. While there, he lived on cinnabar island, where he recieved his first pokemon from a fossil - an aerodactyl. He named it Nikki. two year later, his mother passed away in a terrible car accident. He just couldnt bear the pain for a long time. after living in unova for five years with his dad, he started to go on a journey. On this journey, he was able to catch an axew. he eventually went back home once he recieved all 8 badges - he didnt think that he was ready for the elite four. He then got invited to praestantia, and found this as an excellent opprutunity to hone his skills.(even though he thinks of himself as the best trainer alive.)
Pokemon;
nikki - aerodactyl
skyla - fraxure
Pokemon's Personalities; nikki:
Nikki cpould sometimes be a little bit of a hothead. She won't hesitate to attack any pokemon that she lays eyes on. She doesnt really enjoy water type pokemon, and is absoleutly terrified of any water type that knows hydro pump. She enjoys flying at high altitudes and she also enjoys flirting with strong rock-types.

skyla:
Skyla sure is a character. She loves playing with other pokemon and is very friendly towards other pokemn. when she battles a pokemon, she can be extremely vicious. She would attack with as muuch force as possible. Se doesnt really enjoy battling, though. she only battles if she is told to by Ray.
Theme Song; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIyE3EDCigE - rock n' roll - skrillex
Other; this is a controller pad:
akai-mpd18-pad-controller.png

This is a fader:
223618_RELOOP_TP_500.jpg

the skateboard that he has:
img-thing

Last edited:

Reserve me a spot please, it's late right now and my brain isn't working as well as I'd like it to.

Gym Leader Calvin
Both accepted!

Calvin;
Audentia welcomes you.

Camille;
Nitor House for you.

---

Dash
Accepted.

Callidita House.

---

XXdirty_dubstepXX
Accepted.

Audentia House.

---

Skitty_Lover
Reserved.

---

PMs about your Houses shall be sent out when I get in from school P:

Last edited:

Name: Juliet Garcia

Position: Student

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality:
Juliet is a very shy and quiet lady;she barely even speaks,but she's not mute. But she's very kind-hearted. She willingly loves to help others and Pokémon. Other than being shy,she's docile,naive,kind,and caring. During battles,she avoids commanding attacks that will injure the foe or her Pokémon very badly but if she gets them injured, she quickly gives them first-aids then she feeds them berries. She was never rash. She always thinks before she acts. She usually blushes when she talks to people.

Appearance:
Juliet stands 5'5 feet tall,with good body posture. She has pale skin tone. She has light blue sparkling beautiful eyes and rose red lips. Her hair is brownish-black that reaches the back of her knees with bangs and a pink hairband with ribbons at the end. She wore a pink inner shirt with a blue jacket that the sleeves reaches until her wrists and she keeps the jacket open. She also wore white gloves(kinda like May's Sinnoh gloves). For bottoms,she wore a blue mini-skirt with a white belt with a heart-shaped buckle. She also wore white stockings. For footware,she wore black boots with two fluffy designs at sides.

History:
Julie Anne was the only daughter in her family. She was born in Hearthrome City in Sinnoh, where her mother competed in Pokémon Contests. Seeing this,at the age of 7,she was given two cheering Pokémons,Plusle and Minun. She then decided to be a Pokémon Coordinator,and soon,was competing for Pokémon Contests. At the age of 10, she started traveling around different regions;Kanto,Jhoto,Hoenn,and Unova. During these travels,she did not only competed in Contests,but she also challenged gyms all around the regions.

Pokémon:
~Plusle
~Minun

Pokemon's Personalities:
~For Plusle and Minun~
Plusle and Minun are very cheerful,active,full of energy,and playful. They always follow Juliet or they ride on Juliet's shoulder. They are also curious about many things. When they go to different places,they can't help to run off to go near it. But they are also protective. They always had their guards up. Plusle and Minun always stick together and they never argue. They enjoy both battling and entering contests but they enjoy contests more.

Theme Song: This is Me~Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas

Other:
~For a reason,Juliet isn't shy on stage in contests or when battling
~Juliet can sing very well
~She was told as a "heartrob" back at Hearthrome due to her beauty
~She loves to read
~Her usual hobbies are making delicious Pokéblocks and Poffins
~She knows many languages

House: Libera

(sorry if I'm not that good -_-)

Last edited:

Accepted.

House Libera.

Name: Nathan (Nate) Parker

Position: Student

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Personality: Nathan is very easy going and relaxed. He has a good sense of humor and rarely loses his temper or gets angry. He sometimes flirts with girls, but not often. He is a trustworthy guy and is well respected amongst his peers. He also cares deeply for his Pokémon and believes his job as a trainer is to help them be the best that they can be.

He is relatively antisocial and will only speak to other people if he compels himself to or unless he has to. His anti-socialness could stem from the fact that he is quite intelligent and, sometimes doesn’t understand why people don’t understand something that is easy for him to comprehend. However, as people get to know him, the anti-social trends tend to change.

Appearance: Nathan is the average height for his age, around 5’11. He sees himself as shorter compared to most people however. His body is an average build but, leaning towards the thin side. He is quite handsome, with straight brown hair falling to just above his shoulders. He has brown eyes, which sometimes are covered up by glasses which he uses to read with. He doesn’t tend to notice how often girls look at him.

He wears clothes that aren’t anything special, he prefers solid colors and the occasional line. His clothes aren’t what some would consider fancy but, he prefers to look respectable, not matter the situation he is in. This usually is brown or blue pants, with a solid color shirt with, his preference being a dark brown one. He has a scarf he sometimes wears as well.

History: Nathan was born and raised in Goldenrod City, where his parents worked at the radio tower. He has a fondness for ground-type Pokémon due to the fact that his first Pokémon was a Trapinch he found in an alleyway in Goldenrod City. Since then he has trained only ground types and his hopes are to become a ground type gym leader in Johto. He has also travelled around the Sinnoh region, taking the Pokémon league challenge and coming in the Top 8.

Pokémon: Flygon, Gastrodon (East Sea) both male

Pokemon's Personalities: Flygon is Nathan’s most trusted Pokémon and as such, has a personality similar to his trainers. Calm and relaxed, rarely getting extremely upset. He is however extremely competitive and hates to lose.

Gastrodon was Nathan’s first Pokémon capture in the Sinnoh region and is highly energetic which, Flygon and Nathan can’t seem to find the source of. Like Nathan’s other Pokémon, Gastrodon is also very competitive and loves to battle. Gastrodon is however a bit of a sore loser which, his trainer is trying to solve.

Theme Song: Can’t really think of anything.

House: Nitor

Last edited:

Accepted.

I welcome you to Nitor House.

Name: Derry Simon Modio

"Is mise Derry Modio. Is mise ceart... agus ta tusa Ni Ceart."

"Heh heh heh, Nil a fios agam mo inscne!"

Position: Student, Libera.

"Buille faoi thuairim a? Liom dul ar scoil go fóill."

"Ná cuir ceist ar mo aois nuair atá mé sean. Iarr orm anois."

Sexuality: Heterosexual (What's 'Asexual'?)

"Ba chóir go Buachaillí mhaith cailíní, ba chóir Girls buachaillí mhaith. Agus ba chóir do gach duine cosúil le sicín agus sceallóga."

Personality: Derry was from Ireland, and is fluent in both his parents languages, being Irish on his Fathers side and French-Swiss on his Mothers. He is often speaking Irish or French, but not because he knows it very well- Because it impresses and confuses others. Jargon, if you will. He is very prompt with is emotions; he mopes about when sad, screechs when cross, and does a very odd jig when pleased.

Sometimes, though, he can be a bit quite and sad about something, and just slip into the shadows and walk away when he is approached. Most of the time he just trys fooling around the place, to keep his thoughts from drifting back to his past. Others may think he thinks Life is a big joke, but really, he knows different. He pretends it is to cover up his past.
He has some mental problems, though. Sometimes,he stares at things for minutes on end, murmering things, before snapping back into reality, amnesic about his staring session.

"Cad a dhéanann i gceist agat, a bhí mé ag stánadh cupán?"

Appearance: Derry has blue eyes, with a cold grey rim around the pupils. He has a neck he is slightly self-concious about, as he thinks it makes him look like a horse. He has a large shoulder span, and his posture is a bit slouched. His hair is about the same colour as Toffee, and his legs have a slight predicament.

When he was a child, his right leg was twisted slightly, and it still is. It's only a slight twist, but he is still unable to run very fast as he will fall over sometimes while running. Litteraly, tripping over his own feet.

He normally wears a Blue jacket, and an Orange Shirt. He has glasses which are slightly twisted, one lense higher than the other. This does not affect his seeing abilitys, but taking them off does. It makes him go cross eyed and look like a troll.

"NACH pictiúr deas."

History: Derry was from Ireland, and was born near the center. He lived there for much of his life, until moving to Sinnoh when he was nine. There, for his tenth birthday, he recieved a Piplup. They were best friends since. It occured to him recently, that he should BATTLE and TRAIN Pokemon, like many of his friends he had made. When he was twelve, he recieved a knock on the head in Orberugh City, and was unconciouss for a couple of weeks. It was here that he developed his mental problem: He stared at things for ages upon end, and was diagnosed Multiple Personality Disorder. He kept the MPD a secret for a while, because when he revealed it to his friends... well, he didn't have any anymore. He lived a normal life from then on, except for never being allowed out without his parents.

He received a Torchic from a Jappanese Girl he traded with once, who took pity on his disorder. His Piplup and Torchic grew close ever since. Derry has always wanted to be more independant, but becuase he could go pshcho at anyone at anytime, he was never allowed to exit his home in Veilstone City. He learned some Martial Arts from Maylene, but was never extremly good at them.
Going to this school is the first activity without his parents for two Years, though he still needs teraphy for MPD.

"Neamhoird mé a bheith acu. Mar sin leat féachaint níos fearr amach. D'fhéadfadh mé in ann dul ar mire ar ort."

Pokemon
Piplup (Penguin)
Torchic (Daiku)
Pokemon's Personalities;
Penguin:
Penguin the Piplup is a girl, but that won't stop her from whooping your ass. She is small, but as she says, "Pipa Pilpup, PupLiplup." That means, loosly translated, the bigger they are, the harder they fall. She is slightly fond of Daiku, but she doesn't let this show, except for the occasional Blush.

She pretends to be a small, helpless baby, and when you walk by her, she trips you up, and waddles quickly away, laughing in her penguiny way. She is gentle most of the time, and she sometimes falls asleep for no reason.

Daiku:
Daiku is a Jappanses Torchic, and he is proud of his heritage.
He trys to practice Martial Arts with Derry, but having no arms, this is no easy feat. He also trys to fly sometimes, much to the worry of Penguin, as he falls to the ground everytime he jumps off a large object and helplessly flaps his wings.

Though prone to hurting himself while attempting Martial Arts or flying, he is mostly calm, though he sometimes trashes about.

Theme Song: The Irish Rover
Other: I like cheese.

Last edited:

Asexuality is, in it's broadest sense, the lack of sexual attraction - basically 'nonsexuality' P:

Anyways, accepted, and off to House Libera with you.

EDIT;
House PMs being sent presently.

EDIT TAKE 2;
Sir Lyre Endon

'What's in a name?'

Name;
Sir Lyre Endon

'I am not my father, and I would prefer it if you didn't treat me as such.'

Gender;
Male

'Insert sexist comment here.'

Position;
Headmaster of Praestantia, Battle Skills Instructor.

'I will teach you for as long as you will learn.'

Age;

'It is but a number'

Sexuality;
Asexual

'I care for naught but myself.'

Appearance;
Lyre is tall, and stands high above many other adults. He's average looking really - fairly slim, fairly muscled, fairly attractive - but he is somehow still striking. He possesses a pair of cool blue eyes, bright against his pale face, and a protruding jaw, which does nothing more than make him seem rather menacing. He has light brown hair, cut fairly short that ends at shoulder-length, and his mouth is nearly always flat-looking - a neutral expression.

Clothing-wise he tends to wear a fairly formal outfit, with little to no alterations on his part. He wears plain black trousers, on most days, and a polo shirt - perhaps the only change to which will be the pattern or colour imprinted on it as a design.

He doesn't look like a headteacher though - he looks far too casual for that, even when he's trying to be strict. No matter what he's wearing he still manages to make it look somewhat careless. He doesn't slouch - not ever. He always has to have a completely rigid posture, for whatever reason, and he walks silently. His footsteps are hardly ever audible.

'Do not first look at someone to make a judgement, but past them.'

Personality;
He is strict. Not harsh, not cruel, but he will do what he thinks is right, no matter the consequences. He will punish those who deserve it, and praise those who do good. He is fair, and for whatever reason has a strong sense of moral judgement.

That being said he is not very emotive - he tends to lose control when cornered by a crying student or a particularly angry one; he tends not to realise the effect words can have on people. He is blunt, and to the point, but unnervingly truthful, and doesn't judge.

He is an intellectual at heart, though, and it shows.

'I am who I am, and no one should seek to change that.'

Pokemon;
Arc - Reuniclus [M]
Zen - Braviary [M]

'They are as intelligent as you or I. In fact, looking at you, probably more so, in some cases.

Pokemon's Personalities;
Arc the Reuniclus
Arc is observant, firstly - he will sit perfectly still for days on end just to learn more about someone or something. At the same time he is incredibly intelligent; he uses his psychic abilities to learn more than even his trainer, in some subjects. He adores knowledge, and he can spend an age trying to teach himself more. That being said he is sometimes too determined - he often doesn't know when to give up. He somehow manages to always take the difficult route, rather than the quicker method. He adores his trainer, but will occasionally go against his judgement - Arc lacks a moral compass, so even if it means hurting people he will go with that method so long as it is more beneficial or him.

Zen the Braviary
Zen, on the other hand, believes strongly in justice. He will also go against what his trainer says, on occasion - but only if he feels what Lyre is going to do will hurt someone, no matter how minor the damage would be. He is over-protective, but comes off as cold or uncaring - he doesn't like people to think of him as kind, because then they may feel they can get away with things when he's around. He is intelligent, sure, but he cares more for his morals than for his intellect. He is brave but reckless.

'They are their own people.'

Theme Song;
Happy Ending, Mika.

'No hope no love no glory - no happy ending.'

Last edited:
Re: Praestantia Academy [SU's open; teachers wanted]

Thanks!

Also, would you like me to make a teacher sign up / advertise to people I RP with in Ampiomsch?

Re: Praestantia Academy [SU's open; teachers wanted]

Could, you save a spot for me?
I'll have my sign up in the evening Kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom