• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Praestrantia Academy [OOC Discussion Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jury

throat to the stars
Reaction score
Because quite frankly I don't want the start-up to get clogged up with posts.

So if you have any ooc posts you need to tell us please post them here rather than in-thread.

Thanks.

In you post
GroundTrainer;
The beam of light will hit the gem, causing it to fall to the ground and leaving a large indent in the ceiling. Up to you where you go from there.
does that mean that the hole leads into the academy or another puzzle room, I'm a little confused.

Hole's not big enough to fit through. You could either use your badge in the indent to open a passageway inside the academy or somehow use the gem somewhere in the room, but ya' can't climb through the hole :)

Ahhh, now I understand, thanks for the clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom