• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

Hopefully MP can selfprotect and is smart enough to realise he is the next logical target.

Bahaha. Bahahahahaha. BAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Lucky I was even smarter enough to realize you’d expect me to self protect, and that buying ME extra time to check the remaining suspects was worth the risk of getting killed myself, eh? :p

Did you enjoy the game?
I was extremely amused when I was NKed... and even more so reading the mafia chat. So sure, yeah I did.

What did you think of the balance?
Others are probably better suited but... two vanillas on towns side?

What did you think of the flavour text?
I sat on a woopie cushion?!!!!
If you could change one thing about this game, what would it be?
More players.

AE, Town kicked butt this game, and Mafia's one active role was useless. If anything, that indicates that the setup wasn't pro-scum enough.

In reality, factoring in that Calvin was the Godfather, and not regular scum, a little more detective work would have needed to happen to whittle down PoE from Cheff, Eresh, Max, and Darth, but it could have been done using the roles at our disposal.

CheffofGames likewise returned to his home. As he approached however, he noticed that his door was slightly ajar. Taking out his trusty frying pan, he slowly edged towards the door. Slowly opening it, he raised the pan in preparation for whoever he might find inside, and suddenly found himself soaking wet, with a bucket over his head.
Clearly you didn't use the frying pan correctly.

I put in the Vanillas because I didn't want Town going too overboard with power. It's easy to accidentally go overboard trying to give everybody a unique role, and the Vanillas help keep that in check. Believe me, I've learned that sometimes it's best to not make everyone a powerhouse.

Back
Top Bottom