• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

Lone Garurumon = Godfather confirmed?

In any case, I'm still looking over this and thinking. I'll have something by morning.

Vote: Calvin

At this point, Calvin really is the only option. We simply don't have enough information yet. And Calvin refuses to come in and answer.

Or is incapable of coming in and answering... I forgot to account for that.

Sorry guys, I've been meaning to ask for a sub out but I never went on the forum, theres only an hour till the phase ends so I don't think theres much I can do, I think I will just accept the lynch as even if I survived after this phase I would be useless in the game due to my exams, and my other time spent is the only time I really get to myself, so I've not been on the forum much, if at all even.

Sorry guys, I've been meaning to ask for a sub out but I never went on the forum, theres only an hour till the phase ends so I don't think theres much I can do, I think I will just accept the lynch as even if I survived after this phase I would be useless in the game due to my exams, and my other time spent is the only time I really get to myself, so I've not been on the forum much, if at all even.
at least give us a fullclaim while you're here.

Night 2
Night 2: The Foul Taste of Defeat, and Onions

D2 Votals:
Calvin (4): Magnificent Entertiner, DarthWolf, Max1996, Ereshkigal
CheffofGames (1): MegaPod

“Alright, Lone,” he said to himself, “You can handle this. It’s just a bunch of users pulling pranks. Sure, you don’t actually know exactly who’s doing any of it, but there can’t be that many of them. It’s likely than not that the worst of it is just a few people who didn’t stop at one prank, and just kept going. You just need to figure out who somehow.” He continued musing to himself as he wandered the streets of RM, trying to figure out exactly how to identify the problem prankers. It was at this point that he rounded a corner and spotted DekuNut rigging a false breakaway bench in the park.

“Hey!” Lone shouted as he dashed towards Deku. “Stop that.” He said, grabbing the ZD native’s wrist. “Come on, man, do you have any idea how annoying this is? Half the section’s been pranked at this point!”

“Ow, ok, I’m sorry.” Deku said. “It’s just been happening all over the place so I just wanted to get in on it. I thought it was just a thing we were doing.”

“Well it’s not, ok?” Lone said, letting go of Deku’s wrist. “I guess we’ll just call this a warning this time then, ok?”

“Yeah. Works for me.” Deku said, nodding.

“Alright, just don’t let me catch you doing this again, ok?” He said as he sent Deku on his way. “Man, it’s a shame I can’t just do that for all of them.” He said to himself once Deku was out of sight. “…Or can I?”

***​

Meanwhile, Calvin had arrived at the RM cafeteria for the 2-for-1 pancake special. Glancing around at the line and the surroundings, he noticed Doctor Floptopus sitting at one of the tables with some of her work buddies from the RM hospital munching on some caramel apples. Tantalised by what he saw, Calvin looked around to see if he could spot where they’d gotten them from. His gaze quickly fell onto a tray on a nearby table holding a number of the delectable treats. Licking his lips, he noticed a card next to the tray reading “Please take one”. With any reservation he may have had gone, Calvin grabbed one of the treats and took a huge bite. And subsequently recoiled in disgust, spitting what he’d bitten onto the ground. Thoroughly disgusted, he took a hard look at the bite mark he’d left in the apple, only to discover that it wasn’t an apple at all! He’d bitten straight into a raw onion!

Calvin was pranked! He was a Godfather aligned with the Mafia.
Hi there, Calvin, you are caramel onions.

The premise of this prank is to first impale peeled onions onto a stick, and then coat them in caramel, much like you would an apple. Then end result is a treat that is outwardly indistinguishable from a caramel apple. The victim is then given the caramel onion, and rather than the sweet treat they expect when biting into it, they bite straight into an onion. Optional is an ordinary caramel apple for yourself to bite into, in order to cause the victim to drop their guard.

Due to your deceptive appearances, you are a Godfather. Anyone who looks at you will see only a delicious apple-y treat, hiding your true nature. As such, all Cop checks on your will return a Town result.

You are aligned with the mafia and win once all other factions are dead while at least one of your own is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Hearing an outcry of raucous laughter, Calvin turned around to see Flop and her friends doubled over in hilarity. Calvin glared at them at stormed out of the cafeteria, no longer in the mood for pancakes.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end in 24 hours.
Countdown Timer

So, lemme tell you where things stand right now.

Confirmed Town:
ME
MegaPod
Eresh
Cheff

PoE:
Darth
Max

So let’s go about this logically.
One or the other of Darth/Max should be Town.

Good Cop Check Targets:
Max and Darth (duh)

Good Doc Protection Targets:
ME and MegaPod (also duh)

Good Tracking Targets:
Darth

If MegaPod and myself are covered for protection during N2, Mafia will be forced to either target one of our passive roles (Eresh or Cheff) or one of the two people in the PoE. Neither of which hurt us immensely, especially since Eresh is Restless Spirit, which means she’d still get to participate in the game.
So, essentially, Mafia’s kill choices are either Cheff or one of Max/Darth. Either way doesn’t hurt Town immensely and it can potentially help Town by whittling down the PoE.

One final thing to note. D3 will begin during my Sabbath, so I won’t be around to give my results for ~13 hours. That still gives y’all plenty of time to act on other information.

This also clears Cheff, since having two mafiosos immune to cop checks, while having the second one being immune to tracking as well, would make Mafia OP.
It makes him more likely town but it doesnt confirm him right? As far as I remember I was the only one who targeted him last night, or well, tried to. Having no result doesnt confirm that but it does make it more likely. Dont remove any possible scum without certainty.

It makes him more likely town but it doesnt confirm him right? As far as I remember I was the only one who targeted him last night, or well, tried to. Having no result doesnt confirm that but it does make it more likely. Dont remove any possible scum without certainty.
Mafia has no Roleblocker, otherwise why would they have targeted you and not me.
The only possible conclusion is that Cheff is not lying about his role.
If Cheff is not lying about his role, then he cannot be scum with a Godfather flip.
2 + 2 = 4, Darth.

There is still the possibility of Cheff just not visiting someone. It said No Result, not Failed. He's still safe in that case cause either way, seeing as Calvin was GF, I assume the other has some form of active role so I doubt Cheff would idle like that then.

Back
Top Bottom