• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

All Role PMs have been sent, please confirm as soon as possible.

It is now Night 0, Day 1 begins in 58 minutes. This phase exists only for the purpose of confirmations, and no actions may be submitted at this time.

LG, your player list is broken! :O
grumble Stupid forum update grumble thinks it's smarter than it is grumble

Game start aborted.

As has been pointed out to me, there were already 2 games running at this time, I thought there were only one. So, the game will not be starting at this time, as we'll need to wait for one of the others to finish.

Day 1

Day 1: A Misplaced Prank:

After a long day of moderating, Darth, and RC were packing up and getting ready to go home.

“Well, that was an eventful day.” RC said as he stretched himself out.

“Yeah.” Darth replied. “I had no idea spambots could even do things like that.”

“We got ‘em though, so that’s something.” Lone said as he came out of the break room, 3 Pepsis in hand. “By the way, it’s been hot today, so I grabbed these from the fridge.” He said as he handed two of the bottles to Darth and RC, opening one for himself and taking a sip.

“I should probably get going.” Darth said as he got up and headed for the door.

“Yeah, about time for me to head off as well.” RC said as he did the same. “Oh, and, no hard feelings about this morning?”

“Nah, like I said, it was funny.” Lone said. “I think I’m gonna hang back a few minutes, got something I wanna check.”

“Well, ok then.” RC said waving. “See you tomorrow then.” Darth and RC left through the front entrance. Lone waited inside for a minute or so, deciding which of the two he’d follow, before also leaving through the front exit and heading out after Darth. Lone, being sure to stay out of sight, followed Darth, who wandered the streets of RM for a while, before sitting on a park bench.

“Come on…” Lone said to himself while hiding in the bushes. “Don’t you want the delicious cola refreshment?” Darth sat on the bench for a while, before getting up and leaving, leaving the Pepsi on the bench. “Dammit.” Lone muttered to himself, facepalming. He began to leave the bushes, no use letting this go to waste. As Lone headed out of the bushes, Kyriaki approached the bench, looked around, and reached down to grab the Pepsi, saying something probably along the lines of “Cool, free Pepsi.”

“Oh no.” Lone said as Kyriaki opened the bottle, thereby releasing the Mentos hidden in the cap, sending a spurt of Pepsi fizz straight into his face.

“Gah! What the hell!?” Kyriaki sputtered as they wiped the Pepsi out of their face. Lone winced and started walking in the opposite direction. Oh well, they might be sticky for a little while, but no real harm done, right?

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end in 48 hours.
Countdown Timer

Back
Top Bottom