• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story: Endgame, Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins! (2/6/19)

OP
    Reaction score
    Pronouns
    1. He/Him
    2. They/Them
    “There.” Lone_Garurumon said as he placed the finishing touches, namely the Super Moderator label on his new, larger desk. “Yup, that looks good.” His attention was drawn over to Rainbow Cloud’s desk where both RC and Darthwolf were giggling to themselves. “You two ok over there?”

“Hmm? Oh, yeah, Darth’s just showing me a funny video.” RC spoke up. Lone narrowed his eyes. Truth be told they’d been giggling like this ever since he came in this morning, so Lone doubted that was all it was, unless it was a very long video, but thought no more of it and sat down at his desk. And that was when his ears exploded.

“JESUS CHRIST!” He shouted as he fell off of his chair in a tangle of limbs in response to the ear-splitting sound. Meanwhile Darth and RC were practically rolling on the floor laughing their asses off. As Lone was able to gather his wits somewhat, he saw the air horn taped to the bottom of his swivel chair so that it’d go off when he sat on it. Like a whoopee cushion, but much louder.

“Oh, oh man.” Darth said between laughter and gasps for air. “We had to wait half an hour for you to finish getting your desk ready. But it was worth it.” As he laid on the floor, the sides of Lone’s mouth began to twitch before he broke out into a grin.

“Ok guys,” He said, “I gotta admit, that was actually pretty funny.”

“Come on.” RC said as he offered a hand to help Lone up, which he took. “Let’s get that thing off of your chair.”

Welcome one and all to the latest Lone_Games mafia creation:
    Prank War Mafia, A BMU Story

1. Forum Rules and War Room Rules always apply.
    2. Day phases will last 48 hours and Night phases will last 24 hours, but may be shortened at the hosts' discretion if the length is redundant. Votes and actions will be locked as soon as the deadline for each phase passes. Votes/actions at :00 count, those at :01 don't. If the host(s) are sure that they won't be able to update, they may extend the phase in question straight from the beginning.
    3. Please be active. You may be subbed out if you haven't made a game-relevant action for 72 hours. If no sub is available to take your place, or you keep not performing game-relevant actions for the next 72 hours, you may be modkilled. The aforementioned deadlines may be shortened on the host(s)' discretion, in case where waiting for that long would disrupt game integrity too much.
    4. Nameclaiming is not allowed. No quoting or screenshots of any conversation with the host. This includes exact wincon wording and posting fake data that supposedly comes from said sources.
    5. If you change your username mid-game, please state your old and new ones in-thread and mention the host(s).
    6. To vote, use the following format: "VOTE: <PLAYER>". To unvote, use "UNVOTE: <PLAYER>". A tie in the plurality of votes will result in No Lynch.
    7. Rules are subject to change. The host(s) will make sure to mention you if that happens. Your Role PM may also list exceptions to any of these rules.
    8. No loophole abuse at all, please. You may ask the host(s) if a specific action you are unsure over would be considered a loophole in private and they may let it slide. However, obvious loopholes that are clearly outside the nature of the game abused without informing the host(s) beforehand may be faced with a zero-tolerance policy.
    9. -LO day phases (in which town's lynch decision may lead to them losing the game before the next day phase begins) will be announced. Details on the nature of the -LO state will be given in the Day phase update.
    10. Outside communication (that is, communication that occurs outside of this thread) is not permitted.
    11. After dying in the game, you may post more but said posts may not contain game-relevant information. Please avoid posting more than once or posting pointlessly.
    12. If the game has reached a stalemate state either by accident or by players intentionally idling kills, it will end as a tie for the parties involved.
    13. The most important rule. Have fun! Or else...

Players:
    1. @Max1996
    2. @DarthWolf
    3. @MegaPod
    4. @CheffOfGames
    5. @Magnificent Entertainer
    6. @Contrainer: Joy buzzer, Town Vanilla
    7. @Ereshkigal
    8. @AussieEevee: Whoopee cushion, Town Vanilla
    9. @Calvin ッ: Caramel Onions, Mafia Godfather
    Subs:
    @ZinnLav

Host:
    @Lone_Garurumon

Last edited:
    Day 1

• Day 1: A Misplaced Prank:

After a long day of moderating, Darth, and RC were packing up and getting ready to go home.

“Well, that was an eventful day.” RC said as he stretched himself out.

“Yeah.” Darth replied. “I had no idea spambots could even do things like that.”

“We got ‘em though, so that’s something.” Lone said as he came out of the break room, 3 Pepsis in hand. “By the way, it’s been hot today, so I grabbed these from the fridge.” He said as he handed two of the bottles to Darth and RC, opening one for himself and taking a sip.

“I should probably get going.” Darth said as he got up and headed for the door.

“Yeah, about time for me to head off as well.” RC said as he did the same. “Oh, and, no hard feelings about this morning?”

“Nah, like I said, it was funny.” Lone said. “I think I’m gonna hang back a few minutes, got something I wanna check.”

“Well, ok then.” RC said waving. “See you tomorrow then.” Darth and RC left through the front entrance. Lone waited inside for a minute or so, deciding which of the two he’d follow, before also leaving through the front exit and heading out after Darth. Lone, being sure to stay out of sight, followed Darth, who wandered the streets of RM for a while, before sitting on a park bench.

“Come on…” Lone said to himself while hiding in the bushes. “Don’t you want the delicious cola refreshment?” Darth sat on the bench for a while, before getting up and leaving, leaving the Pepsi on the bench. “Dammit.” Lone muttered to himself, facepalming. He began to leave the bushes, no use letting this go to waste. As Lone headed out of the bushes, Kyriaki approached the bench, looked around, and reached down to grab the Pepsi, saying something probably along the lines of “Cool, free Pepsi.”

“Oh no.” Lone said as Kyriaki opened the bottle, thereby releasing the Mentos hidden in the cap, sending a spurt of Pepsi fizz straight into his face.

“Gah! What the hell!?” Kyriaki sputtered as they wiped the Pepsi out of their face. Lone winced and started walking in the opposite direction. Oh well, they might be sticky for a little while, but no real harm done, right?

It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end in 48 hours.
    Countdown Timer

Night 1

• Night 1: Nothing Can Possibly Go Wrong:

End D1 Votals:
    Contrainer (4):
    MegaPod, DarthWolf, Magnificent Entertainer, Ereshkigal

That night, Lone switched off his PS4 for the night, having just viewed the credits for Final Fantast XV: Comrades. Though apparently there was still quite a lot of game after the credits, but he could get started on that tomorrow night or something. As he got himself ready for bed, his mind flashed back to the image of Kyriaki getting a face-full of Pepsi, and he chuckled slightly. Unintentional though it was, it was still somewhat funny to think about. He supposed Kyriaki would be somewhat annoyed and sticky, but didn’t really think much of it. It wasn’t like Kyriaki would become vindictive and whip the entire section into some kind of prank war or anything.

Yep. Nothing bad like that could possibly happen.

***​

Meanwhile, on the other side of F&G, Kyriaki was becoming vindictive and (unknowingly) about to whip the entire section into a prank war. Though, “vindictive” may not be entirely accurate. Truth be told, the Pepsi bottle had simply inspired him to pull one or two good-natured pranks of his own. He’d been hanging out with Contrainer for much of the night, and was about to leave for his own home. As he went to leave however, he subtly turned away from Contrainer and slipped something into his hand. When he reached the door, he turned around and offered Contrainer a parting handshake. Contrainer gladly took the outstretched hand, only to yelp in pain as an electrical shock coursed through his body, his skeleton lighting up and becoming visible through his skin like in the cartoons.

Contrainer was pranked! They were a Vanilla aligned with the Town.

Hi there, Contrainer, you are a joy buzzer.

One of the pranking classics. The premise is simple. The device is attached to your hand by a strap, facing outwards from the palm. You then prompt the victim to shake your hand. When they grasp your hand, they press the button on the device, delivering a small electric shock to the victim.

Unfortunately, due to being such an old and well-known prank, much of the novelty has worn down over the years. Due to this, you are a Vanilla. You have no special power in this game.

You are aligned with the Town, and win once all opposing forces are defeated.

Kyriaki howled with laughter as he revealed the joy buzzer strapped to the inside of his hand. Contrainer had to admit that it was kinda funny, and shooed Kyriaki out to go home. Once Kyriaki was on his way, Contrainer closed the door and grinned deviously to himself, his own pranking plans already beginning to form in his mind.

It is now Night 1, Night 1 will end in 24 hours.
    Countdown Timer

Day 2

• Day 2: Whoopee For Me!

Lone woke up the next morning feeling rather refreshed. He’d gotten a better night’s sleep than usual, and was prepared to kick ass. He noticed a few unusual things as he walked this morning, one of the windows of a building filled with balloons here, a fountain looking rather bubbly there. He didn’t think much of it until he reached the remarkably busy F&G Administration building.

“What’s going on?” He asked a frazzled looking Crystal Onix.

“Reports. They’ve been coming in all morning.” CO replied. “Apparently there’s been pranks going on left and right.”

“Oh, so that explains all that stuff going on outside.” Lone said.

“We think we’ve narrowed down the inciting incident to be a bottle of cola rigged with Mentos going off in someone’s face.” RC said, appearing rather unamused by the situation.

“You wouldn’t happen to know anything about that, would you, Lone?” Darth asked, but it really wasn’t a question. It was obvious that he knew exactly what Lone knew about it.

“Ok, yes, it was payback for the air horn thing.” Lone admitted. “But it’s not my fault you didn’t drink your Pepsi.”

“I don’t like Pepsi.” Darth said matter-of-factly.

“Damn.” Lone said. “The one thing I didn’t count on; your terrible taste in cola. Seriously though, Kyriaki gets a face full of Pepsi and suddenly they go and pull all this? That doesn’t sound like them.”

“No, we talked to Kyriaki, and they admitted to joy-buzzing Contrainer, but it doesn’t look like they did the rest.”

“So then, Kyriaki got pranked, so they decided to prank Contrainer, who then proceeded to prank someone else, and so on until it turned into this?” Lone asked.

“That’s our running theory, yes.” RC replied. “So, since you started this whole mess with the Pepsi-Mentos, you can get out there and handle it while we deal with things back here.”

“Uh, yeah, sure, I can handle this.” Lone said as he headed out the door to try and get things settled.

***​

Meanwhile, AussieEevee was firing up his computer in preparation for some coding. As he sat down to begin working however, a loud, comically drawn out farting noise filled the room.

AussieEevee was pranked! They were a Vanilla aligned with the Town.

Hi there, AussieEevee, you are a whoopee cushion.

One of the pranking classics. The premise is simple, the small rubber cushion is placed on the victim’s chair. When they sit, they force the air out of a small rubber opening with loose flaps, making it sound as though they farted as they sat down.

Unfortunately, due to being such an old and well-known prank, much of the novelty has worn down over the years. Due to this, you are a Vanilla. You have no special power in this game.

The sound continued for several seconds, before AE got up from his chair to discover a deflated pink whoopee cushion planted on the seat.

“What the…” He wondered. “Who the hell put this here? And how?! I’m in my own home!” Making his decision, he grabbed a phone to make a report to the mod team.

***​

“Hello?” Crystal Onix said as he picked up the phone on his desk. “Alright, thanks.” He placed the phone back on the receiver. “We got another one, guys!” He called out, met with groans from the rest of the mods present.

It is now Day 2. Day 2 will end in 48 hours.
    Countdown Timer

Night 2
  • Night 2: The Foul Taste of Defeat, and Onions

D2 Votals:
    Calvin (4): Magnificent Entertiner, DarthWolf, Max1996, Ereshkigal
    CheffofGames (1): MegaPod

“Alright, Lone,” he said to himself, “You can handle this. It’s just a bunch of users pulling pranks. Sure, you don’t actually know exactly who’s doing any of it, but there can’t be that many of them. It’s likely than not that the worst of it is just a few people who didn’t stop at one prank, and just kept going. You just need to figure out who somehow.” He continued musing to himself as he wandered the streets of RM, trying to figure out exactly how to identify the problem prankers. It was at this point that he rounded a corner and spotted DekuNut rigging a false breakaway bench in the park.

“Hey!” Lone shouted as he dashed towards Deku. “Stop that.” He said, grabbing the ZD native’s wrist. “Come on, man, do you have any idea how annoying this is? Half the section’s been pranked at this point!”

“Ow, ok, I’m sorry.” Deku said. “It’s just been happening all over the place so I just wanted to get in on it. I thought it was just a thing we were doing.”

“Well it’s not, ok?” Lone said, letting go of Deku’s wrist. “I guess we’ll just call this a warning this time then, ok?”

“Yeah. Works for me.” Deku said, nodding.

“Alright, just don’t let me catch you doing this again, ok?” He said as he sent Deku on his way. “Man, it’s a shame I can’t just do that for all of them.” He said to himself once Deku was out of sight. “…Or can I?”

***​

Meanwhile, Calvin had arrived at the RM cafeteria for the 2-for-1 pancake special. Glancing around at the line and the surroundings, he noticed Doctor Floptopus sitting at one of the tables with some of her work buddies from the RM hospital munching on some caramel apples. Tantalised by what he saw, Calvin looked around to see if he could spot where they’d gotten them from. His gaze quickly fell onto a tray on a nearby table holding a number of the delectable treats. Licking his lips, he noticed a card next to the tray reading “Please take one”. With any reservation he may have had gone, Calvin grabbed one of the treats and took a huge bite. And subsequently recoiled in disgust, spitting what he’d bitten onto the ground. Thoroughly disgusted, he took a hard look at the bite mark he’d left in the apple, only to discover that it wasn’t an apple at all! He’d bitten straight into a raw onion!

Calvin was pranked! He was a Godfather aligned with the Mafia.
    Hi there, Calvin, you are caramel onions.

The premise of this prank is to first impale peeled onions onto a stick, and then coat them in caramel, much like you would an apple. Then end result is a treat that is outwardly indistinguishable from a caramel apple. The victim is then given the caramel onion, and rather than the sweet treat they expect when biting into it, they bite straight into an onion. Optional is an ordinary caramel apple for yourself to bite into, in order to cause the victim to drop their guard.

Due to your deceptive appearances, you are a Godfather. Anyone who looks at you will see only a delicious apple-y treat, hiding your true nature. As such, all Cop checks on your will return a Town result.

You are aligned with the mafia and win once all other factions are dead while at least one of your own is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Hearing an outcry of raucous laughter, Calvin turned around to see Flop and her friends doubled over in hilarity. Calvin glared at them at stormed out of the cafeteria, no longer in the mood for pancakes.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end in 24 hours.
    Countdown Timer

Day 3
  • Day 3: I Have a Cunning Plan

“Oh god, not another one.” CO muttered as the phone on his desk began to ring once more. He gingerly picked up the phone and held it to his ear. “Hello?”

“CO, hi, it’s Lone.” The voice from the other end said. CO breathed a sigh of relief as the call turned out to not be yet another report from the pranks. “I’ve got an idea,” Lone continued, “You guys think you can make some kind of big announcement to the whole section? Tell them to cut it out on all the pranks or something.

That’s your big plan?” CO asked incredulously. “You really think the worst ones are just gonna stop because we asked nicely?”

“Absolutely not. It honestly doesn- GAH” Lone cried as a frying pan swung into his face from a tree. “Little son of a-” He mumbled as he continued walking. “Anyway, it honestly doesn’t matter what you tell them, just so long as you can get everyone together in one place.”

“Well, I guess we could, if you actually think whatever it is that you’re trying to do is gonna work.”

“Come on man, trust me on this.”

“Fine.” CO sighed. “Just get back here and explain what we’re actually gonna do.”

No-one was pranked!

It is now Day 3. Day 3 will end in 48 hours.

Countdown timer

Endgame
  • Endgame: Final Prank Foiled! Town Wins!

Final Votals:
    DarthWolf (4): (MegaPod, Max1996, ME, Ereshkigal)
    Max1996 (1): DarthWolf

Later that day. The mods had assembled the section in front of the RM Town Hall for an announcement. RC was at the podium, preparing to give the announcement, with CO standing to his right, to give the announcement an air of officiality. Darth and Lone, however, were elsewhere. Lone had positioned himself atop the roof of the Town Hall, giving himself an elevated view of the area, while Darth was interspersed with the crowd.

“Ahem. Everyone? Hi, can I have your attention?” RC said, tapping the microphone a few times. “Okay, I’m guessing most of you can guess what I’m calling you all here about. The pranks. Seriously, just stop. It’s getting way out of hand, and we’ll need to start dishing out warnings if it keeps up.” Lone was only vaguely paying attention to what RC was saying, instead scanning the crowd and surrounding areas, trying to find what he was looking for. After a few moments of searching, he found it.

“Darth, behind the fountain. I’m on my way for backup.” He said into his walkie-talkie. As he saw Darth start to move through the crowd to the fountain behind them, Lone went to get down off of the roof and join in.

Moments later, Lone was on the ground and dashing towards the fountain. As he approached, he noticed a dark-haired figure playing around with the spout of the fountain. Lone lunged for the figure, throwing them to the ground. “GOTCHA!” He shouted.

“Lone!” The figure shouted as they pushed Lone off. “What the hell are you doing?”

"What th- Darth!?” He asked as he finally got a good look at the person he’d tackled.

DarthWolf was caught! He was a RoleCop aligned with the Mafia.
    Hi there, DarthWolf, you are hair dye in the shampoo bottle.

The premise of this prank is that the shampoo in the victim’s shampoo bottle be replaced with hair dye, so that their attempts to wash their hair are met with… Colourful results.

The hair colours generally seen in this prank are highly conspicuous, allowing the victim to be easily in a crowd. This means that you can easily follow and observe your victims. Due to this, you are a Rolecop. During any and all night phases, you can replace a player’s shampoo with hair dye, allowing you to follow them and observe what they do, thereby learning their role. You can do this by typing “Replace <target>’s shampoo with hair dye”into the mafia chat.

You are aligned with the mafia and win once all other factions are dead while at least one of your own is alive, or nothing can stop this from happening.

“They ran off down that alley over there.” Darth said, pointing. “But they left some device on the fountain, so I stayed behind to disable it, which I still haven’t finished, I might add.” He turned back towards the fountain.

“So then-” Lone started.

“GO!” Darth shouted as he gestured once more to the alleyway. Lone dashed off. As he entered the alleyway, he turned a few corners at random, before coming out on another street and seeing someone partway down. The perpetrator, apparently thinking they were safe once Darth didn’t chase them down, instantly shot up and bolted. Lone chased them through the streets of RM for a short while, before a body shot out of a nearby alley and threw them to the ground.

“HAHAH!” Crystal Onix shouted triumphantly as he held onto Soulmaster. “Oh, hey Lone.” CO said. “I saw someone run off into the alley, and then you run after them, so I figured I should come along and help out. RC’s speech was dragging a bit anyway.” He added to himself. “So, should we do something about him?” He asked, gesturing to Soulmaster.

“Please don’t do anything about me.” Soulmaster said.

“We’ll bring him in, but I doubt anything’ll happen.” Lone said. “No real point punishing him when he’s far from the only one. And according to Darth what he was planning to do wasn’t really that bad anyway.” Soulmaster breathed a sigh of relief as he went along with the two moderators.

TOWN WINS!

“See? I told you I could get it done.” Lone said as he sat down to relax in the Mods’ office once everything had been sorted out.

“I mean, you still started the whole mess.” CO said. “Not even a month as Super Mod and you start a prank war across half the section.”

“Aww, come on, surely Darth and RC have some blame in this?” Lone protested. “I wouldn’t have tried to prank them if they hadn’t pranked me first.”

“But our prank was in a controlled environment, where the only thing that could go wrong was another mod accidentally setting it off.” RC responded.

“You let your prank out into the section at large, where any number of things could have gone wrong.”

“Hmph, fine.” Lone said, crossing his arms. “How did you figure out it was me who rigged the cola anyway?” Lone asked after a short silence.

“Simple.” RC deadpanned. “I opened my Pepsi.” Lone laughed somewhat nervously.

“Yeah, so everything’s cool, right? We’re even?”

“Hmm, maybe.” RC said, face unreadable. Lone gazed down at the bottle of Pepsi he’d previously brought towards his face, about to be opened. He held
    it for a moment, before returning the bottle to his desk.

“You know what, I don’t think I’m thirsty anymore.”

***​

Once the announcement was over and he’d observed the capture of Soulmaster, Magnificent Entertainer, who’d known about the events unfolding in F&G, nodded to himself and left quietly, pleased by how the mods had handled things. On his way back out to the Admin section, he stopped off quickly in a public restroom. He headed to wash his hands on the way out. He turned on the tap, and the faucet suddenly began bleeding into the sink. Experiencing a minor heart attack, ME stumbled backwards slightly, steadying himself by grabbing onto the sink.

Magnificent Entertainer was pranked in the Endgame! He was a Cop aligned with the Town.
    Hi there, Magnificent Entertainer, you are tap water dyed red.

The premise of this prank is that red food dye be applied to the faucet of a sink, resulting in the tap water running red for a short time once it’s been turned on. This gives the victim a quick fright as it appears that the tap began to bleed when they turned it on. Just don’t forget and accidentally prank yourself when you go for a glass of water.

This prank is theoretically able to test for a guilty conscience at the sight of blood. Due to this, you are a Cop.During any and all night phases, you can apply the red food dye to another player’s sink, and gauge their response to the blood, allowing you to tell their alignment. You can do this by typing “Apply food dye to <target>’s sink” in your role PM.

As he took another look at the sink, he noticed the “blood” beginning to run clearer. He got some on his finger, sniffed it, and finally licked it. His suspicions were confirmed: food dye. The admin sighed, he supposed there would be unsprung pranks such as this all over the section, that would need to sort themselves out over the next few days.

***​

Meanwhile, Ereshkigal found that she was thirsty, and headed over to the drinking fountain to grab a quick drink of water. She brought her face towards the fountain and pressed the button. But rather than the gentle stream of drinking water she expected, she was instead left sputtering as a high pressure blast of water hit her in the face.

Ereshkigal was pranked in the Endgame! She was a Restless Spirit aligned with the Town.
    Hi there, Ereshkigal, you are a stick jammed into the drinking fountain.

The premise of this prank is using physics to your advantage. A stick is gathered, slightly thinner than the opening of the drinking fountain, but still thick enough to be able to wedge in. The end is then jammed as deep as possible into the opening of the drinking fountain, and everything past the opening be snapped off. The result is effectively a smaller opening to the drinking fountain, meaning that instead of a gentle stream of water to drink from, the victim receives a higher pressure jet of water to the face.

The sticks jammed into the fountains in this manner are notoriously difficult to remove. Due to this, you are a Restless Spirit. You are still able to make game related posts in the thread after death, but will have no vote.

***​

Later that evening, Max 1996 got home to his apartment after a day of both fun, and games. As he opened the door, however, he noticed an envelope sitting on the floor inside. Curious, he picked up the envelope, and saw that it was indeed addressed to him, though there was no return address. Shrugging, Max opened up the envelope, only to be covered in an explosion of multicoloured glitter covering both himself and his apartment.

Max1996 was pranked in the Endgame! He was a Tracker aligned with the Town.
    Hi there, Max1996, you are a glitter bomb.

The premise of this prank is that the victim be sent an unassuming letter or package, spring-loaded with a pouch of glitter set to explode upon opening. The result is that the target and their surroundings become covered in glitter, getting everywhere and just being a major pain to remove.

The glitter spread by this prank is rather conspicuous, and quite difficult to remove. This makes the target easy to spot, since they’re sparkling, allowing you to follow them. Due to this, you are a Tracker. During any and all Night Phases, you can target another player to explode you glitter onto, allowing you to follow them to see who they visited that night, but not what actions they performed. You can do this by typing “Explode on <target>”into your Role-PM.

***​

CheffofGames likewise returned to his home. As he approached however, he noticed that his door was slightly ajar. Taking out his trusty frying pan, he slowly edged towards the door. Slowly opening it, he raised the pan in preparation for whoever he might find inside, and suddenly found himself soaking wet, with a bucket over his head.

CheffofGames was pranked in the Endgame! He was an Aescetic aligned with the Town.
    Hi there CheffofGames, you are a bucket of water above a half open door.

The premise of this prank is simple. A bucket is filled with water, and carefully placed on top of a half-opened door. When the victim attempts to open the door to come through, the bucket loses its delicate balance on top of the door and falls, spilling its contents all over the victim, leaving them sopping wet and in need of drying off.

Due to this, you are Ascetic. If a player attempts to target you during the night, they will need to open the door, and as such will have the bucket fall on them, meaning they’ll have to go and dry off with no time left to use their role. Therefore, any non-killing night action will fail when used on you.

***​

DarthWolf had decided to take a shower, given that the stress of the day had left him somewhat sweaty and gross. As he stepped out of the shower however, he caught sight of himself in the mirror. With his now bright pink hair.

DarthWolf was pranked in the Endgame! He was a Rolecop aligned with the Mafia.
    Hi there, DarthWolf, you are hair dye in the shampoo bottle.

The premise of this prank is that the shampoo in the victim’s shampoo bottle be replaced with hair dye, so that their attempts to wash their hair are met with… Colourful results.

The hair colours generally seen in this prank are highly conspicuous, allowing the victim to be easily in a crowd. This means that you can easily follow and observe your victims. Due to this, you are a Rolecop. During any and all night phases, you can replace a player’s shampoo with hair dye, allowing you to follow them and observe what they do, thereby learning their role. You can do this by typing “Replace <target>’s shampoo with hair dye”into the mafia chat.

***​

As MegaPod lay down to sleep in his home at the top of MegaPod Tower that night, a loud ringing suddenly filled the room. Startled by the sound, MegaPod fell off of his bed with a thud, and began scrambling around to find what sounded like an alarm clock hidden somewhere in his room. However, he was struggling, and may be forced to listen for quite some time.

MegaPod was pranked in the Endgame! He was a Doctor aligned with the Town.
    Hi there, MegaPod, you are a hidden alarm clock.

The basic premise of this prank is that an alarm clock be placed somewhere close to the victim, for example, their bedroom, though ideally in a difficult location to find. The alarm clock is to be set to ring shortly after you leave. Once the alarm clock begins to ring, the victim will become confused, and then annoyed, with the annoyance increasing as the victim struggles to locate the clock as it continues ringing and ringing.

In good results, the victim will spend an extended period of time searching for the clock. Due to this, you are a Doctor. During any and all Night Phases, you can target another player to hide an alarm clock nearby. The player will then be too busy looking for an alarm clock to leave the room, meaning that nobody will be able to kill them. You can do this by typing “Hide an alarm clock near <target>” into your Role PM.

Back
    Top Bottom