• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pre-Orders

The Black and White Limited Edition Nintendo DSi bundles are confirmed for Europe; although I have yet to see them at a British retailer, I know British versions do exist. Also, the DP Special DS did make it to America.

Also, if anything, I'd say we're not getting them because everyone raged at Japan's bonuses.

the UK toys-r-us preorder rubbish was announced ages ago but i haven't seen any threads about it (not worth a thread imo) it's a stylus thingy & an accessory kit - the website has all the details

i've heard no news on any other stores

It looks like gamestop will be opting out of the preorder bonuses in the US. They still haven't announced anything, and they seem a lot less excited than say TRU about the upcoming release.

Well, I can personally count Winnipeg (Which means it's probably for all of Canada) out of any bonuses at EB Games/ Gamestop. When I went to pre-order this Saturday/ get my Celebi, I asked if there where going to be any pre-order incentives/bonuses. The clerk looked at me like I was an idiot and just pointed at the poster for Victini, so I'm pretty sure there's nothing. I did get the figurines for HG/SS though, so I know that I DO get them here. On a side note, at least I got to try out White when I was there.
EDIT: Wow, didn't even know we GOT pokewalker cases for preordering HG/SS. Stupid EB....

My local EB Games hasn't given any preorder bonuses for Pokemon games in the past (other games always have shit though), but I've checked, and Black and White do have preorder bonuses here. I'll be preordering mine later this week.

When i preordered white/ get celebis this past saturday at EB Games, I asked the clerk if there's any preorder bonus. He told me that the reason was they were afraid of a lack of stock. Apparently, last year for HG/SS, their store got about 120 preorders, but were only sent like 40 figurines. So in order to not let that happen again, they're just not gonna offer one for B/W. So sad )=

When i preordered white/ get celebis this past saturday at EB Games, I asked the clerk if there's any preorder bonus. He told me that the reason was they were afraid of a lack of stock. Apparently, last year for HG/SS, their store got about 120 preorders, but were only sent like 40 figurines. So in order to not let that happen again, they're just not gonna offer one for B/W. So sad )=

You'd think they'd be better prepared XD

I am 100% sure that my EB Games will give me my Pokemon Black version on release day.

If you preorder your game at JB Hifi (Australia) they will give you a free Nintendo DS case with Reshiram or Zekrom on it.

GAME gives you a poster, but then to preorder there it's only £26.99, which is the cheapest I've seen in the UK, next to Gamestation (which as far as I know doesn't give out a bonus - nothing mentioned online or instore while the 3 starter styluses are shown in the leaflet).

Seriously considering last-minute preordering Black too.

Without any special shipping, Amazon's the cheapest I've seen at £25, so that's where I placed my order.

By the by, is it true that they often dispatch their orders out early and you're likely to recieve them before the release date? I only just heard about this recently from a friend who pre-ordered Epic Yarn and apparantly got it two days earlier than expected.

you guys are so lucky!

games almost always cost about R$160,00 here in Brazil, which is US$80,00 BTW...

T.T, well, at least i have already paid my White Copy :3

Gamestation (which as far as I know doesn't give out a bonus - nothing mentioned online or instore while the 3 starter styluses are shown in the leaflet).

Seriously considering last-minute preordering Black too.

Online mentions the styluses. Also there's posters about it now in my local Gamestation. They're also selling it at the same price as GAME.
There's also cut prices if you buy a carry case (£14.99 to £9.99) (either Zekrom or Reshiram) and also a cut on the Collector's Tin for the B&W starters (£12.99 to £9.99).

I pre-ordered White. Here in Chile, the pre-order bonus is just a cap ¬¬... it will go to my nephew, I think. Styluses only come if you preorder both B/W... but U$120 is too much for me, after all I'm gonna pay this, not mom.

At least, everyone who's paying beforehand enters in a prize draw for a free 3DS.

Last edited:
I've pre-ordered Black and White now, with EB Games. The pre-order bonus is a DS case with the starters on them, three styluses with starters on them, small game holder things with logos on them , one black and one white. Oh, and a screen cleaner. Here's a pic:
BWPreorder.png

I've pre-ordered Black and White now, with EB Games. The pre-order bonus is a DS case with the starters on them, three styluses with starters on them, small game holder things with logos on them , one black and one white. Oh, and a screen cleaner. Here's a pic:
BWPreorder.png

Just your opinion, I pre-ordered BW ages ago, do you think that EB Games will still give it to me even though they weren't advertising the pre-order bonus at the time?

Just your opinion, I pre-ordered BW ages ago, do you think that EB Games will still give it to me even though they weren't advertising the pre-order bonus at the time?

I'm sure they will. You doing that will prove to them that you're loyal to them. :idea:

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom