• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Preferred Trainer/Starter Pairings (Part 10: Dawn)

Who do you see Dawn with?

• Turtwig

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piplup

Votes: 17 100.0%

• Total voters

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
I watched the anime. I cannot see Dawn with another Pokémon, to be frank. Both are curious but hesitant when coming to new things, but is not scared to rise up to the challenge when it calls for it. I think they complement each other very well!

Esserise

Her Wraith
Reaction score
I watched the anime. I cannot see Dawn with another Pokémon, to be frank. Both are curious but hesitant when coming to new things, but is not scared to rise up to the challenge when it calls for it. I think they complement each other very well!
I myself never watched that part of the anime, but I would put Dawn with Piplup for much the same reason.

Last edited: