• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Preferred Trainer/Starter Pairings (Part 13: Hilda)

Who do you see Hilda with?

• Snivy

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tepig

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters
The onset of sleep
Reaction score
I see Oshawott as being adventurous and eager for battle, and I think of Hilda the same way. Personally, I also think that Tepig is the best fit for Bianca (Emboar "cares deeply about its friends"), and Snivy is the best fit for Cheren (because, I mean, come on).

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Vote: Tepig

I read the manga oops and now I cannot unsee them at all ahhhhhh :confused:

Cute bunny baby
Reaction score
Snivy only because of the manga. If not for that I would have went with Oshawott since that's who I picked in Black. Both look fitting for a girl tho.

Reaction score
I think her punk-ish and rebellious attitude go well with Emboar.

RK9

Gen V was the peak.
Reaction score
Need to go with Snivy here.