• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Preferred Trainer/Starter Pairings (Part 7: Brendan)

Who do you see Brendan with?

• Treecko

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Torchic

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Mudkip

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Parissong

the bells of joy are ringing
Reaction score
Gotta give the protag the poster Pokémon of Hoenn.

8/10 Too much water gang

Nicolas721

Reaction score
Mudkip has great chemistry with RS and ORAS Brendan, while Treecko has great chemistry with Emerald and ORAS Brendan too. But I'll go with Mudkip for <-obvious reasons.

Esserise

Her Wraith
Reaction score
Brendan and Treecko is the nicest visual pairing in my head, and I guess in terms of personality, I take a similar liking of the contrast as I do with Barry and Turtwig. Brendan strikes me as being very active and athletic, while Treecko likes to lounge and bask, and yet the two of them find something successful together despite their inherent differences.