• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preordering the Japan games

Status
Not open for further replies.
They prepare the orders based on priority, so yeah, if you placed your order later, it'll be shipped later. As for when it ships for the people whose orders are preparing, I'd assume it'd ship sometime the next two days, but I'll be patient. I'm just glad mine is also being prepared already :)

I pre-ordered on 5th July. Hopefully it comes on Friday; had a piss poor day.

Anyone wanna predict when they will change to shipped?? I'm saying in the next 6 hours???

MY ORDER IS BEING PREPARED!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully it'll be here by Friday or Saturday. :3

atm it's about 3:27 in Hong Kong. I wouldn't expect them to be dispatched until about 6am BST.

Indeed. I'm sure that, at earliest, a shipping notice won't come out until the dead of night for most of us. I pre-ordered on the 8th so I hope it turns out that way. But we'll see.

So it's possible for Play-Asia to ship them by tonight? (Which would, obviously, be morning for them.)

Hmm I guess, I'm basing times from Japan, which is 16 hours ahead of me. Is playasia based in china??

Play-Asia is based in Hong Kong, which is 7hours ahead of British Standard Time (Japan is 8 hours). So basically, whatever time Japan is for you, minus an hour.

Sounds good, so it's almost 4am in china, I could see it shipping sometime in the dead of night xD, I'm hoping that I some how get it before Sunday, not likely tho, dumb no mail Sundays

Hmm well this is awkward I'm the only one with order received but what bothers me is that some people that ordered the game after me got there status to preparing order.

This is reminding me of when I ordered the new iPhone for my birthday and AT&T was just randomly selecting people to Further their orders. People that had ordered two weeks before me were still waiting on backorder while mine was shipped. I think playasia is just going thru the orders how they feel is best. They could be going by region or type of delivery used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom