• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preordering the Japan games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines say preparing order as well , and I ordered my game last week xD

So I'm the only order received well this bites I wish I could check my status during school tomorrow or maybe if I'm lucky it will change later today.
matt-damon-crying-o.gif

Thats pretty much me right now that I'm still order received I want Preparing Order!

The reason why yours is probably not preparing right now is because they haven't gotten to your order yesterday. Considering their offices probably aren't open yet, your status might change later tonight/tomorrow. I wouldn't worry, you'll probably get the game next week latest... assuming you ordered FedEx/UPS/EMS.

So I wonder when people who used Fedex and are on Preparing Order status will get there games? I certainly hope by Saturday :D

So I wonder when people who used Fedex and are on Preparing Order status will get there games? I certainly hope by Saturday :D

When I used UPS (It's about the same speed) for HGSS, I ordered on September 12, shipped September 15 and arrived on September 17.

To be fair, I did order HGSS the very day it came out, and didn't preorder, so that was probably a huge contributing factor.

Oh I see , Thanks! There is still chance we could get it this week then. I'm so excited! :) By the way if you order your copy early you are going to get the pre-order gift correct?

Oh I see , Thanks! There is still chance we could get it this week then. I'm so excited! :) By the way if you order your copy early you are going to get the pre-order gift correct?

I don't know, I think it probably is one of those 'while supplies last' sort of things. Should be interesting to see if I do get anything, lol

Was there a pre-order gift? If so, I'd assume so. I got my Lugia when I pre-ordered Soul Silver last year, so yeah.

Was there a pre-order gift? If so, I'd assume so. I got my Lugia when I pre-ordered Soul Silver last year, so yeah.

Yup there was , I think it was the buttons thing that have Reshiram and Zekrom cries lol

Hmm well this is awkward I'm the only one with order received but what bothers me is that some people that ordered the game after me got there status to preparing order.

THere hasn't been a mix up with your payment right? That'd be the only thing I could think of. =s

Preparing order here as well; but a 5th of July order so not much of a surprise.

They don't charge until they reach the processing phase and they'd let you know if there was a problem with payment.

im also order recieved actually...hoping it will change later....but i ordered in august so maybe those who ordered much earlier just get packed first

Finally! The preparing order phase! Hopefully we will all get our games shipped soon. =)

Over the years ordering on Play-Asia, the preparing order phase can take a while, occasionally. Since the games are almost out, I suspect if not shipped by today, then by tomorrow. We'll have to wait and see.

EDIT: You know, I just realized the post Play-Asia put up on their main page, and it sounds like they'll start shipping on Saturday. Maybe not, but I'm not sure. That's just what I thought after reading it....!

Last edited:
anyone got the e-mail from Play-Asia? They mention March 2011 US Release Date

Finally! The preparing order phase! Hopefully we will all get our games shipped soon. =)

Over the years ordering on Play-Asia, the preparing order phase can take a while, occasionally. Since the games are almost out, I suspect if not shipped by today, then by tomorrow. We'll have to wait and see.

EDIT: You know, I just realized the post Play-Asia put up on their main page, and it sounds like they'll start shipping on Saturday. Maybe not, but I'm not sure. That's just what I thought after reading it....!

This might be my optimism speaking, but perhaps it meant that they will ship it early to ensure their customers will get it by Saturday? I'm not so sure they're going to start shipping on Saturday. I say this because I really don't see why they would charge credit cards and update some people's status to "preparing" if they aren't going to ship very soon. I'm pretty sure stores only charge people for pre-orders once they are going to ship. But, hey who knows.

The post can also mean that they have a certain number of copies and are shipping the ones they have early to people higher on the priority list and then the rest on Saturday. But again, I'm not really sure. All we can do is wait some more.

anyone got the e-mail from Play-Asia? They mention March 2011 US Release Date

Yeah, I got that too.

And they mention something about shipping the games on Saturday. Does this mean they won't ship any of the games until the weekend, or is it only for the copies they haven't shipped yet?

this is what I heard , if you are in the "processing order" group your games are most likely to ship this Saturday or early. If you are in the "Order Received" group your game will ship next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom