• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preordering the Japan games

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're preparing the order, they wouldn't be doing that if they weren't getting ready to ship the games. I'd expect them to start shipping them out tomorrow morning, or night for Asia.

They're preparing the order, they wouldn't be doing that if they weren't getting ready to ship the games. I'd expect them to start shipping them out tomorrow morning, or night for Asia.

Exactly my thoughts. They even took out the money already, and I highly doubt they'd do that if they were going to ship 3 days later.

Oh. Okay, thanks. I was just worried that they would ship them later than I expected.

So they might ship for the U.S. in around a day or two?

Re: Confirmed New Pokémon Discussion

I just checked my bank account, and it had a charge from play-asia on there .
So i went to the site and they are preparing my order for shipping as we speak !
Meaning that play asia will probably have the first shipment of games shipped by the end of tonight (Japan time )

My credit card hasn't been charged yet! D=

And I pre-ordered the game on July 6th, too! I hope it ships soon....

but play asia says its prepping my order now, and dont they ship a couple of days before release anyway?

I dont know how they do it for the US but when I ordered HG/SS from them last year they sent it on Monday when it came out on Saturday.

Yes, Play-Asia has already charged my card and it says Preparing order. Last time I preordered a game was Ouendan 2 and they shipped it out the same day they charged my card. So I could expect to have this by Thursday (at the earliest) or Saturday (at the latest).

I am so excited! I ordered White on July 6th.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, and hi people. Don't know if anyone recognizes me, I used to go by PokémonScott along time ago, and then MidnightScott ever since. Yes, I'm the same one you saw in all those chats and other forums.

This might be my optimism speaking, but perhaps it meant that they will ship it early to ensure their customers will get it by Saturday? I'm not so sure they're going to start shipping on Saturday. I say this because I really don't see why they would charge credit cards and update some people's status to "preparing" if they aren't going to ship very soon. I'm pretty sure stores only charge people for pre-orders once they are going to ship. But, hey who knows.

The post can also mean that they have a certain number of copies and are shipping the ones they have early to people higher on the priority list and then the rest on Saturday. But again, I'm not really sure. All we can do is wait some more.

This is what I understood as well. They're doing a Saturday shift just to get the games sent to the people who preordered them!

I'm relatively new to this preorder thing, but is this the first time Play-asia had this kind of service for a Pokemon game?

Mine also says preparing order! I'm so excited!

Wait whats going on why does it say my order has been rejected?! Are they saying they canceled my order I'm so beyond ticked right now my parents are going to be so upset I don't know what I'm going to do if they canceled it my parents won't let me re order it.

Last edited:
Mine still says Preparing Order. I hope they ship it out tonight so i may get it by Saturday
Mine still says it too. I hope it ships soon, I wanted to play it this weekend and not have to deal with that AND School next week. They still could ship it though, definitely by Saturday.

Mine still says it too. I hope it ships soon, I wanted to play it this weekend and not have to deal with that AND School next week. They still could ship it though, definitely by Saturday.

Don't they ship our orders during midnight Asia?

Because I was honestly surprised that I saw the "order received" status already occurred at around 7 in the morning Hong Kong time.

I had posted on Play-Asia's facebook page and this was their response:

"Scott, we expect to ship the vast majority of our preorders on Saturday. Just as with previous Pokemon releases, we are not getting our first delivery before the official release date, which is Saturday."

DAMMIT! I was all hyped for nothing since they already charged me. They have never charged several days before release before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom