• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Presentation

ABCD1234

Reaction score
Hi, I've just registered here. Been playing every pokemon game since Yellow Edition. Skipped the DS games because at that time I wasn't interested in videogames but with the 3DS I had the opportunity to play them. My favourite pokemon games are Sun/Moon/Ultrasun/Ultramoon, and my favourite pokemons are, in that order Aegislash, Garchomp and Nidoking.
Just a question to you guys. Where do you get your banners for the profile? I can't find anything with a good resolution... :confused:

Torchic W. Pip

Bravo Echo Tango Alpha
Reaction score
Pronouns
they/she/he
Hello there, and welcome! Fellow 3DS fan here. Hope you enjoy your time here!

(For my banner, I just used a meme I made that also fit my vibe of “likes Wallace a lot”. I think the banner dimensions might be in the settings or banner settings? Though I could be wrong.)

ConfectionerMari

「Life is just another mystery!」
Reaction score
Pronouns
They/Them
welcome welcome! To be honest I think I'm just lucky with finding pictures I like that fit the banner somewhat well?

Also good taste in favorite pokemon btw!

Top Bottom