• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Notice Presenting Two New VG Mods!

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm happy to announce that we will be bringing over two fellow moderators to the Pokémon Video Games team, @Beth Pavell and @Misfit Angel! They are both familiar faces in the Writer's Workshop and will be helping out Midorikawa, Pyrax and myself in the section!

Please join me in giving both of them a warm welcome! :)

They are both familiar faces in the in the Writer's Workshop
Oh dear, oh dear, you just haaaaaad to make a grammar mistake when introducing the writers. :p

Hello, folks. If you asked me last week if I was ever going to be here, I'd have said no. But... here I am! Funny how things work out. Now, let's talk some vidya games

Oh dear, oh dear, you just haaaaaad to make a grammar mistake when introducing the writers. :p

Shhhhhhhh that never happened :p

mdy2IBkt.jpg

Hello, folks. If you asked me last week if I was ever going to be here, I'd have said no. But... here I am! Funny how things work out. Now, let's talk some vidya games

Vidya games? What about vidyas? Or vidyas of vidya games?

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom