• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview of the conclusion of the Rocket-Dan's meteorite plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine the writers fitting all that was shown in the preview into one episode. It would be an incredibly rushed conclusion, and Team Rocket's been working on this meteorite plot for what seems like an eternity.

Not to mention this shot shown at the end of the preview is the kind of thing reserved for the end of a multi part episode.

Yeah, its definitely 2 episodes, BW23 and 24.

Then BW25 is the Arty Gym match, so we're really not wasting any time here.

Well the episode is not going to air until sometime after march 10th cause episode 21 and 22 have both been reveled and neither of them are about team rock..well in the title.Episode 21 is Sky Arrow Bridge&Gothitelle!
episode 22 is Castelia City-Fushide Panic!This tell's that The Team Rocket vs team plasma episode will most likely be the 23rd episode.If that IS the case then it will not air until March 17th!However that is my theory of that is to come.

Well the episode is not going to air until sometime after march 10th cause episode 21 and 22 have both been reveled and neither of them are about team rock..well in the title.Episode 21 is Sky Arrow Bridge&Gothitelle!
episode 22 is Castelia City-Fushide Panic!This tell's that The Team Rocket vs team plasma episode will most likely be the 23rd episode.If that IS the case then it will not air until March 17th!However that is my theory of that is to come.
Bit late to the party aren't you? Y'know, the one where everyone is wearing masks, that Team Plasma attacks with their Liepard.

BW23 and 24 are most likely going to be the Plasma vs Rocket episodes. BW23 and 24 would air on 17th March and 24th March respectively.

Yes I have not posted for about three days so yaa.However since it is not sure heck the Team Rocket vs Team Plasma Episode could have been episode 30 or so.However yes I fully acknowledge that I am kinda late.

For one, this looks awesome! I mean, who'd have thought we'd ever have an all out battle between two seperate evil syndacates from seperate regions?

Also, just a thought. What if Team Rockets far more major role in the Anime is worked into the third version of Black and White? I mean yeah, not likely, but how epic would that be?

I dont see that happening but yes it would be kinda cool.

especially considering TR's Funny Foreigner in Hiun...

The battle could be more badass if the Dark Trinity enter.

Just one question:
Where you guys saw Silver in the party?

lol it was a just a joke because a character with red hair appears in the trailer.

^she knows it, she just didn't see where XD

If the 2-part kicks off March 17th, that would be one cool late b-day gift.

Even if/when the gang stops TR and TP, I don't doubt something will come out of it to benefit either team. It's just too early in the saga to make TR sign off like this after only 20 episodes of being in the spotlight and being serious.

Just one question:
Where you guys saw Silver in the party?
silver.png
The redhead to the left, the one with long hair.

Getting back on topic and not making any Silver jokes, I really want to see how Ash reacts to Team Plasma. I mean, on an emotional level, not just "OMA, EVIL TEAM. MUST DESTROY!!"

Yeah, Ash's interaction with Team Plasma would be interesting.

I'd imagine a similar scenario to the 1st movie's plot (or at least, the dub's) would take place. The world needs to be separated between Pokemon and humans vs. Pokemon and humans can live together and can be dedicated and loving friends, and whatnot.

silver.png
The redhead to the left, the one with long hair.

Getting back on topic and not making any Silver jokes, I really want to see how Ash reacts to Team Plasma. I mean, on an emotional level, not just "OMA, EVIL TEAM. MUST DESTROY!!"

That is NOT Silver, He's a boy after all.

I wonder if Arti will play a role in this whole thing. What do you think he will do?

He hasn't been shown in any of it so far, so I'd say he won't appear.

Thats sad...one would think that because his city is being attacked he would at least do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom