• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview of the conclusion of the Rocket-Dan's meteorite plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might appear and try to do something. He is the Gym Leader and he has to try to protect his city some kind of way. Hopefully he does appear and does something.

I hope that if he appears he at least battles some grunts.

If he was going to appear I think his VA would've listed these episodes as well.

not necessarily, he can be shown fighting grunts off without a speaking role

Yeah, I still hope for Arti... there's no words to describe how awesome it'd be if we see him with a mask in that party... it'll really make me happy to see that XD
But I realize it's unlikely cause the VA didn't list these eps... too bad
...The fact this interest me more than the eps themselves says a lot - we need N to appear already and make BW more interesting, I hope he gets at least a cameo here

...The fact this interest me more than the eps themselves says a lot - we need N to appear already and make BW more interesting, I hope he gets at least a cameo here
I don't see how Arty is more interesting than Giovanni or even Looker, but I agree with you about N. The grinning Team Plasma grunt from this shot reminds me of Tabitha and Shelly, who took Maxie and Archie's place until the very finale.

Last edited:
N's cool, but honestly I want Getchis to appear more. That guy's boss. Probably my favorite villain of the series, or at least I feel that way from reading the translated script. :p

But yeah, Arty's definitely cooler than that pussy Giovanni. It's not that hard when your competition is some whiny dude who kills himself just because he lost to a kid.

Now, Fantasy Giovanni, that dude is cool. He needs to reappear.

I don't see how Arty is more interesting than Giovanni or even Looker,

Did you get why I wanted to see him with a mask?... his VA = Tuxedo Mask
So yeah... that's why I wanted to see him in these eps, just cause it'll make me happy to see him with a mask XD not because his character is really so interestng... which is why then I said it's sad this interest me more than the plot/characters themselves... so far I really prefer DP over BW (not saying BW isn't good too, but no as good in my opinion) but I also realize it's way too early to judge BW
If they use N's story as it is in the games and focus on him a lot, it'll be VERY interesting... so I hope for that, though I know it's unlikely they'll focus on him as much as I want them too

I prefer the BW series over the DP series anyday,the DP series wasn't good to start with at all,the BW series is turing out to be really good since it is a retool of the show.

I'm pretty sure N will been seen soon.

I prefer the BW series over the DP series anyday,the DP series wasn't good to start with at all,the BW series is turing out to be really good since it is a retool of the show.
I'm pretty sure N will been seen soon.

it isn't, but i agree with you in the rest

I think Best Wishes will be that saga which will handle the plot even better than DP did. And I truly hope that's true.

It is pretty clear that the BW series is a retool of the show,anybody would know that.

The Best Wishes series should be much better then the DP series never really was.

It is pretty clear that the BW series is a retool of the show,anybody would know that.

The Best Wishes series should be much better then the DP series never really was.

Best Wishes!is NOT a reboot.

inb4 Best Wishes is not a reboot.

Seriously dude...

EDIT: Oh, Nijad

^^ i told you that guy didn't get it...
seriously, there's no way BW is a reboot, we've got enough proofs against it by now, but that isn't the thread's subject so...
ON SUBJECT
i will say it again, N will appear, there's simply no way for the Anime to omit him, he's Team Plasma's Leader
Until Ghetsis puts up his evil plan at least...

Gotpika,that is your opinions and the Best Wishes series is a reboot.

Emboar.The BestWishes series is a reboot,deal with it.

Seriously dude...

Serperior.You don't have any proof that it is not a reboot,it is pretty clear that the BW series is a retool of the pokemon anime.

Gotpika,that is your opinions and the Best Wishes series is a reboot.

Emboar.The BestWishes series is a reboot,deal with it.

Seriously dude...

please tell me why is it a reboot Scott-jr...
we've got irrefutable proof that the series isn't a reboot, it isn't somebody's oppinion, if you are watching BW you know it isn't a reboot, or that or you don't know what a reboot is

you want proof?
1) Satoshi
2) Pikachu
3) Satoshi AND Pikachu being partners
4) Pikachu's Moveset
5) Masara Town in BW001
6) Hanako and Orchid-Hakase in the beggining of the series
7) Satoshi's Items displayed in his room in BW001 (that's 10+ proofs by its own)
8) Takeshi and Hikari, old characters, getting Specials, if it was a reboot they wouldn't exist anymore
9) Satoshi knows what a Blacky is, BW004
10) Rocket-Dan
11) Sakaki
12) Sakaki's secretary
13) Kairyuu skeleton in BW014
14) Kabuto Fossil, BW014

DO YOU NEED MORE PROOF???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom