• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview of the conclusion of the Rocket-Dan's meteorite plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the Plasma grunt leader looks kind of generic. Where is N?

Cyrus wasn't around when Ash and co. met Team Plasma.

Maxie and Archie appeared in the Team Magma/Aqua finale even though Team Magma/Aqua made sparse appearances in Hoenn.

N and Geechisu (most likely) will not appear in these episodes.

Last edited:
Arty is not in the TR/TP eps.

The shots they're showing is from BW22 (the one with the bugs rampaging the city), or BW25, which is the Gym.

I am not sure if anyone noticed, but the scans show that the Rocket episodes will air in two parts - one airing on the 17th (BW023), the other airing on the 24th (BW024). Up until this point it was all speculation, but now we got solid airdates.

Arty is not in the TR/TP eps.

The shots they're showing is from BW22 (the one with the bugs rampaging the city), or BW25, which is the Gym.

The annontation underneath the Arti pictures say "March 31st," so it is the gym battle then (BW025).

BW023 (TR VS TP, Part I)- March 17th
BW024 (TR VS TP, Part II)- March 24th
BW025 (Arti Gym Battle)- March 31st

I'm looking forward to March!

Last edited:
Its a shame we have to sit through a couple fillers till the good stuff, like the ep with the ducks and the sky arrow bridge filler.

Even though the Aloe Gym was only BW16, it feels like its taking forever to reach the TR eps and Arty's Gym. Probably because of the 2 week break and the specials.

Its a shame we have to sit through a couple fillers till the good stuff, like the ep with the ducks and the sky arrow bridge filler.

Even though the Aloe Gym was only BW16, it feels like its taking forever to reach the TR eps and Arty's Gym. Probably because of the 2 week break and the specials.

Actually the Ducklett episode is not a filler thats the episode where Pikachu learns a new move and some scans show that he might use it in the events of TR vs TP. And I doubt Skyarrow bridge would be a filler, it could be a foreshadowing episode but it does look fillerish.

Its a shame we have to sit through a couple fillers till the good stuff,

The duck ep is NOT a filler, Pikachu learns a new move
Filler is a ridiculous fan made term that means absolutely nothing, surely not about how good the ep is...
The duck eps, for me, is already better than all aired eps so far and also better than all upcoming known eps
Funny >>>>>> serious
I'll take crazy ducks over battles and "action" stuff any day...

it feels like its taking forever to reach the TR eps and Arty's Gym. Probably because of the 2 week break and the specials.

I really can't see how it's "taking forever"... we're way too early and there's lots of time to do stuff... no need to hurry

This might be a good way to make Best Wishes not seem that faster paced.

Okay, the Ducklett episode is not a filler

The Sky Arrow Bridge could possibly have to do with the eventual serious plot

And I don't know what BW022 is about.

Leavanny uses grass oath or leaf guard! It looks like a great defencive move!

1) Grass Oath is a starter-exclusive move
2) Leaf Guard is a ability that Leavanny can't have

so it's most likely Leaf Storm

Release date confirmed:
417_aeb61298255661df281b9a03d4691.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom