• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview of the conclusion of the Rocket-Dan's meteorite plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ No, It would Explode Because Two of the exact same People Can't Coexist in the exact same Period Of Time.

Shinji=Shooti

Nah, they're not even alike Actually...

If Shooti and Paul met each other the world would explode from the douche awesomeness.

No, Paul and Shooti would act like Sonic and Shadow in Sonic Adventure 2:

Shooti: I finally found you, faker.
Paul: Faker? I think you're the faker around here. You're comparing yourself to me...Ha!You're not even enough to be my fake
Shooti: I'll make you eat those words!*starts battle*

And the most funny thing is, Shooti Servine is voiced by the same VA as Paul(in japanese)

Shooti, and especially Shinji, have nothing to do with these episodes. Please get back on topic.

Well, that was actually faster than I thought. But it's nice to see what TR has planned without waithing until the second half of the series.

Gio, man, what's your malfunction? You didn't get this excited when you had frickin' MEWTWO in the palm of your hand.

You're right, he's never been so excited. So energetic. So ecstatic. Giovanni's interest has never been so aroused. *giggle*

I wonder if the writers realise that too.

Things are certainly getting interesting!!

I'm starting to realize that the Meteorite might be some short of Power Source that the Rocket Brigade came across. If it true, then that explains Pikachu powering up for a attack; It's using the Meteorite power against whoever threatens Ash and his friends. It also, explains why the Plasma Cult is attacking the Rocket Brigade; since it was on their turf, it makes sense that they ain't going to allow some foreign Crime Syndicates to have that kind of power.

So it's basically the two parter revolves around the battle for the meteorite which ends in its destruction.

Last edited:
Its odd that they're doing a meteorite plot again. Didn't Team Magma also steal a meteorite and try to bring out its power?

I remember Ash pushing Team Magma's machine and their meteorite into a volcano in mid-Hoenn.

Its odd that they're doing a meteorite plot again. Didn't Team Magma also steal a meteorite and try to bring out its power?

I remember Ash pushing Team Magma's machine and their meteorite into a volcano in mid-Hoenn.

Rocket wanted to use the meteorite to power their machines, same with Plasma. Magma wanted to use to meteorite to make a volcano explode.

Meteorites are the source of power in Pokemon....because they are from space!

Obviously
and maybe in our Planet too...
Who Knows?

These will most likely take place in BW23 and BW24, because;

BW20 - Koaruhi
BW21 - Sky Arrow Bridge (Gochiruzeru)
BW22 - Fushide episode
BW23 - TR VS TP - part 1
BW24 - TR VS TP - part 2
BW25 - Gym Battle

Seems nice! ^^

Crap, it's only two episodes. I so wanted it to be three.

So will the city be okay after these events? I guess the Gym will at least be in one piece.

These will most likely take place in BW23 and BW24, because;

BW20 - Koaruhi
BW21 - Sky Arrow Bridge (Gochiruzeru)
BW22 - Fushide episode
BW23 - TR VS TP - part 1
BW24 - TR VS TP - part 2
BW25 - Gym Battle

Seems nice! ^^

We don't know if the Rocket plot is one or two episode yet. I hope it's two but the only thing we know is that it's in march. so it's either 23, 24 or both.

Crap, it's only two episodes. I so wanted it to be three.

So will the city be okay after these events? I guess the Gym will at least be in one piece.

Actually, i don't think the damage will be THAT Massive, just some Buildings down the ground, windown's broken, Millions of Deaths, not the ENTIRE city being destroyed

I figured this would be 2-episodes.

As long as we get more Plasma and TR eps in the future, it'll be fine.

We don't know if the Rocket plot is one or two episode yet. I hope it's two but the only thing we know is that it's in march. so it's either 23, 24 or both.

I can't imagine the writers fitting all that was shown in the preview into one episode. It would be an incredibly rushed conclusion, and Team Rocket's been working on this meteorite plot for what seems like an eternity. I won't get my hopes up, though...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom