• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview of the conclusion of the Rocket-Dan's meteorite plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop. Talking. About. Whether it's a REBOOT or not.

If it bothers you, ignore it, don't respond.

I'm serious. I'll infract for spam, I don't care if it has vague relevancy to what's being discussed (even though, really it doesn't). I'm sick of seeing it.

Serperior.You don't have any proof of wether the BW series is not a reboot since it is your opinions not facts.

Can't wait until this episode air.

James/Kojirou and Musashi/Jesse holding that gun reminds me of Jessie/Musashi knocking the fuck outta Starmie back in the episode Butterfree was released with that big ass sledgehammer.

Who was that Rocket guy in the white outfit with the shoulder-length blue-purple hair? I don't recall seeing him before.

Who was that Rocket guy in the white outfit with the shoulder-length blue-purple hair? I don't recall seeing him before.

I believe you're talking about Flint. He's been assisting JJM with the mission involving the meteorite since BW010.

More pictures from it

pokemonfan2.jpg

pokemonfan3.jpg

pokemonfan4.jpg

pokemonfan5.jpg

Last edited:
OMG! Alright I think I calmed down. Atleast we know that Arti is involved and Leavanny looks to be using Leaf Storm. And Pikachu's new move is Electro Ball thats great really suits him. Woobat seems to be Jessie's strongest Pokemon maybe because the TRio is serious now.

Last edited:
Damn, that looks like a movie poster! What's the name of the Plasma guy? Just "Plasma-dan's grunt"?

Can't contain my excitement :-D

Last edited:
Am I the only one who gets a sort of "Crusaders vs Mafia" vibe? :p

Still ... can't wait for this to come over to the States. I MUST see this plot!

So Burgh IS involved in it? i knew it
it's his gym's city, how could he not be helping!?
New move is Electro Ball, and there's a brief Liepard VS Woobat shot, huh?

OMG! Alright I think I calmed down. Atleast we know that Arti is involved and Leavanny looks to be using Leaf Storm.

Arti's VA didn't say he was in those episodes though...

And Pikachu's new move is Electro Ball thats great really suits him.

Wonder if it'll replace Thunderbolt or Volt Tackle?

Woobat seems to be Jessie's strongest Pokemon maybe because the TRio is serious now.

or... maybe because it's her only pokémon...

Anyway... gotta ask a question... WHERE IS DENTO and Iris ? HOW CAN ASH DEFEAT TR AND TP WITHOUT DENTO'S SPARKLEZ AND FLASHY BATTLE SKILLS and Iris's... ... whatever it is that Iris does... sidelines standing I guess...?

I think that Hahakomori screenshot is from the gym battle, not the TR VS TP episodes. Also, I think Pikachu will lose either Thunderbolt (about damn time) or Quick Attack. I'd much rather prefer if he lost Thunderbolt so Ash could use Quick Attack in order to power up the Electro Ball.

I only hope Iris and Dento get enough screentime.

I wonder why the Plasma grunt leader looks kind of generic. Where is N?

I wonder why the Plasma grunt leader looks kind of generic. Where is N?
He'll appear eventually, geez. I'm glad that Team Plasma is finally appearing in March. Asking for N too is a bit too much - don't you think?

They're obviously saving all the good stuff for later.

it will be interesting! Cant't wait too watch the eps!

Pikachu clearly needed a long distance shot which itt can control better!

Leavanny uses grass oath or leaf guard! It looks like a great defencive move!

I assume N won't appear with Team Plasma at first...like in the games, I expect Ash to encounter him early on, and won't learn about his role as Team Plasma Prince till later on...in the games it was at the Raimon Ferris Wheel, but I can see them saving it till the climax since by the time we meet N in the show it'll be close to that area anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom