• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Preview of upcoming episodes, including Ash battling Olympia & Serena's next Showcase

Re: Preview of upcoming episodes, including Ash battling Olympia & Serena's next Show

Evolve into Talonflame, finally!
I'm hyped!

Re: Preview of upcoming episodes, including Ash battling Olympia & Serena's next Show

Greninja time maybe? The next showcase came waaayy too early than expected and HOLY FUCK TALONFLAME.

maybe next preview will showcase Frogadier's evolution

That moment where Satoshi jumps into a volcano... WTF is he thinking?!

Hype-ish preview though, it's gonna be a fun few months!

Dunno, I still think it will be Hawlucha. I doubt Super Flying Cut was created for nothing.

Just saying, they could have utilized it when Ash battled Shota with Frogadier and Hawlucha. But they didn't. The combination move may be nothing more than a plot device for its debut episode.

I agree with you however; it's most likely Pikachu and Frogadier teaming up against Olympia.

Serena's outfit is the one she wore for her first showcase, and Braixen's outfit is the same one Serena decorated her with in the very first showcase but with white boots and a slightly different hat. I don't think Eevee will be captured before this showcase. Anyways the Eevee is perfect for Serena because it loves to dance(as seen in the preview) just like Serena. Eevee will most likely debut in the fourth showcase, and her Hoenn starter would probably debut in Master class, with Eevee and Braixen evolving before then.

not sure your point on Elesa,

I meant how he thought he could take on a Gym Leader WITH JUST ONE POKEMON. Though I doubt they'd try that again (or at least I sure hope not)

The things I was really excited about were seeing Frogadier appear in the Anistar Gym, Fletchinder's evolution against Moltres and finding out Serena's next Showcase is soon. The fact she's wearing her Coumarine outfit is interesting, is she alternating between that and her Furisode from now on or has she decided to scrap it because of how she had to make changes to it?

I've hoped for a while now that Frogadier would evolve if he was to battle against Olympia. Fletchinder's confirmed evolution soon may throw a little bit of doubt in my mind, but at the same time we had four evolutions in five episodes earlier this year so it's not like it's 100% in doubt. I'm not holding my breath though.

Dunno, I still think it will be Hawlucha. I doubt Super Flying Cut was created for nothing.

Just saying, they could have utilized it when Ash battled Shota with Frogadier and Hawlucha. But they didn't. The combination move may be nothing more than a plot device for its debut episode.

There's also the simple possibility that Frogadier is too heavy for Hawlucha to carry it on its back. So I agree, the combination move was just a way to get two individually proud Pokemon to work together.

Well as others have pointed out, Ash only throw one Pokeball in the preview.

That most likely means that the second Pokemon is already out, so it's most likely Pikachu and Frogadier.

Well as others have pointed out, Ash only throw one Pokeball in the preview.

That most likely means that the second Pokemon is already out, so it's most likely Pikachu and Frogadier.
The only problem with that is that Pikachu is still standing still next to him when he is sending Frogadier out so it has to be something else entirely.

The fact she's wearing her Coumarine outfit is interesting, is she alternating between that and her Furisode from now on or has she decided to scrap it because of how she had to make changes to it?
I'm wondering if that was a one off as a nod to the episode where she obtained it? It would seem odd for her to rotate between the two... I wouldn't mind that though, or ideally for her to wear a variety of outfits (but I suspect that the latter may be asking for too much :p)

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom