• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Preview of upcoming episodes, including Ash battling Sawyer at the Kalos League

I think Ash and Sawyer would end up being down to one pokemon - Greninja and Sceptile. Probably wear each other down before one gives out.

I think Ash and Sawyer would end up being down to one pokemon - Greninja and Sceptile. Probably wear each other down before one gives out.
well that makes sense as most battles end up mostly one vs one pokemon left in the battle

Simply.... Gorgeous.

Greninja is glowing red before firing that golden water shuriken. It might be another buff up on Greninja.

Looks like Greninja is going to battle Charizard so that means a confirm battle of Ash and Alain. I reckon Alain would win.

Oh man...I...I don't think I can make it until next week...:cry:

Okay so here how it should go. Obviously Ash beats Sawyer to take on Alain. After losing to Alain twice, the third time's the charm for Ash and wins the Kalos League. However it comes with a price, Pikachu becomes so weak that he can no longer use electric attacks. Also Greninja becomes weaker after a hard battle with Charizard. It gets too for Ash he decides to retire. Then the show plays a retrospective of Ash's journey with Rica Matsumoto singing What I've Done by Linkin Park. She sings in all in Japanese.

Okay so here how it should go. Obviously Ash beats Sawyer to take on Alain. After losing to Alain twice, the third time's the charm for Ash and wins the Kalos League. However it comes with a price, Pikachu becomes so weak that he can no longer use electric attacks. Also Greninja becomes weaker after a hard battle with Charizard. It gets too for Ash he decides to retire. Then the show plays a retrospective of Ash's journey with Rica Matsumoto singing What I've Done by Linkin Park. She sings in all in Japanese.
Ash isn't retiring. He may constantly lose pokemon leagues but he is always determine to keep going. If Kalos marks the first region (excluding Orange Islands) where he wins a league then that be cool but unlikely in my opinion. Anyway, the new previews are quite interesting especially Charizard and Greninja battling.

Ash isn't retiring. He may constantly lose pokemon leagues but he is always determine to keep going. If Kalos marks the first region (excluding Orange Islands) where he wins a league then that be cool but unlikely in my opinion. Anyway, the new previews are quite interesting especially Charizard and Greninja battling.
But maybe this is the end of the road for Ash. I only say this because XYZ are the last 3 letters of the alphabet.

But maybe this is the end of the road for Ash. I only say this because XYZ are the last 3 letters of the alphabet.
How is the last three letters of the alphabet got to do with Ash? XY&Z is just the title for the series. It does not determine Ash's fate on the show.

I feel like the sun is setting on Ash's dream. He may not realize it but he doesn't have what it takes to be a Pokemon master. I think he decides to retire because he realizes he will never accomplish his dream.
He could have done that in Unova or even Sinnoh. If Ash didn't retire then, he is not retiring now and it is up to the writers to decide his fate.

Last edited:
Then the show plays a retrospective of Ash's journey with Rica Matsumoto singing What I've Done by Linkin Park. She sings in all in Japanese.
I would happy with your full scenario unfolding if we we got to watch/hear the spectacle you've described above.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom