• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview Preview of upcoming episodes, including Ash battling Sawyer at the Kalos League

I think he beats him and then goes against Allain, hope that that also will be a full 6vs6 and both use all pokemon.
Alain looks like someone with a Ditto, Zoroark.
If Shota doesn't own a Shedinja then give it to Alain instead.

I think he beats him and then goes against Allain, hope that that also will be a full 6vs6 and both use all pokemon.
Alain looks like someone with a Ditto, Zoroark.
If Shota doesn't own a Shedinja then give it to Alain instead.
He's probably going to have a team full of Pokemon that can Mega Evolve, especially OP ones. I still wanna see what Sawyer's final Pokemon is though.

he did had a Shelgon(maybe he will get Salamance) and Slurpuff in the past both worthy oponents for all of Ash pokemon especially for Noivern and maybe Muk or a other pokemon will get used by Ash?
Shedinja makes sense to be ownership of Sawyer bacuse it is a III gen pokemon and was never used in a league.
he could also have a Trevenant or Delphox?
or they would let that for the Alain battle or vs a other trainer?
Hope Chesnaught and Delphox will appear at league and shine on other trainer teams a little.

Greninja and Mega Sceptile dont need to be used last, they can switch them in between battles to.

Last edited:
I think Sawyer's last pokemon might be a Hoenn since half his team is Kalos with Sceptile and Shelgon as exceptions. That way, his team would represent XY and ORAS but I doubt it would go that way anyway.

I can see it being a Gen III Pokemon. Else a Gen VI, I doubt they'd go with anything else for him. It could be a Fire-type since he has Grass and Water already. I doubt they'll give it a type another Pokemon from his team already has, they seem to want to avoid that (although Mega Sceptile will be part-Dragon like Shelgon/Salamence).

As for other League Trainers, I'd like to see Chestnaught/Delphox... and I'd really appreciate a Mega Swampert somewhere. We'll get Sceptile. We'll probably see Mega Blaziken again too, we always do when the gang is around Lumiose. Now, someone important needs to get a Mega Swampert...

Shedinja makes sense to be ownership of Sawyer bacuse it is a III gen pokemon and was never used in a league.

Except for the fact that the reasoning you just gave is like saying that Clemont will soon catch a Tynamo, because Clemont is an electric Pokemon which Clemont likes to catch and it's never been under the ownership of an inventor. Also, there were plenty of Gen III Pokemon that weren't used in the Ever Grande Conference and even if that reasoning wasn't flawed, it's still not a good reason for Sawyer to have a Shedinja. I personally hope that his sixth Pokemon is a Kalos Pokemon.

We got to see enough of Delphox, so I think Chesnaught deserves some time to finally shine. I do hope there is a Chesnaught somewhere in the league, hopefully being used by Ash's second opponent...If we see the battle considering the 2nd league episode is dedicated to Sawyer and Tierno.

I think it doesn't matter whom he battles in the first 2 episodes (considering the fact that ash is going to face sawyer in the semis and their battle is happening 2 episodes after the league begins). Even if he gets to face some trainer who has those pokemon aforementioned, the battles won't get much screen time (first 2 episodes focus more on alain and sawyer's battles, according to the titles). I really would like ash getting more episodes for his first few battles, but that can't be helped. I also would like to see noivern get some glory in the first few rounds of the league (as it got the least amount of battles on screen and greninja is shown to be the hero for the final stages of the league).

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom