• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Previous Generation Madness

TheVillainDoom

Metal Face
Reaction score
After completing White vers and getting reasonably far on Black, I decided to take a break to check my boxes on Platinum which are stocked with a bunch of random breeding couples and some previous generation pokes which are *unobtainable in GEN V. In a few hours when I'm done breeding all this stuff, I'm going to import it to my White Version and then I'll have these pokes available for trade:

Regular Pokes:
Aipom*
Aron
Bagon
Budew
Cacnea*
Castform*
Chatot*
Chinchou
Clamperl*
Cranidos
Diglett*
Dratini
Drowzee*
Eevee*
Gible*
Glameow*
Koffing*
Makuhita*
Meowth*
Miltank*
Mime Jr.*
Natu
Nincada*
Numel*
Pachirisu*
Phanpy*
Poochyena
Ralts
Scyther*
Seedot
Shroomish
Skorupi*
Slugma*
Slakoth
Spinda*
Spoink*
Tauros*
Trapinch
Tyrogue
Voltorb*
Zigzagoon*

I also have
Previous Gen Starters:
Bulbasaur*
Squirtle*
Charmander*
Totodile*
Cyndaquil*
Treecko*
Torchic*
Mudkip*
Turtwig*
Chimchar*
Piplup*

----------------
I'm looking for:
Chikorita - Thanks Toady
Carnivine
Stunky
Corphish
UT Iris' Axew from TRU Event
Evolutionary stones
Sellable items [Nuggets, Pearls, Shoal Salt, Relics etc]

If you're feeling generous:
Any legendaries/events from previous generations
Any shinies
Any IV-bred pokes
Any egg-move pokes

I am willing to negotiate for whatever though, so if you want a Poke that's listed here, list your FC, what you want, and what you're willing to trade for in exchange.

Note: All my pokes are legitimately obtained, so I expect yours to be as well. I don't want any cloned legendaries either.

Reserved List:
Glameow for Chikorita - Toadychan [Complete]
Spinda, Cacnea, Spoink, Numel for Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Magnemite - Maize [Complete]
Chatot for Gothita - Vixana [Complete]
Chatot for Ekans - jmmL [Complete]
Aipom, Cacnea, Mime Jr., Nincada, Pachirisu, and Phanpy for 3 Pearls and 3 Stardusts - The Puppetmaster [Complete]

Last edited:
I could get you a Chikorita for a Glameow, if that's okay by you? :)
Sounds awesome. It'll be ready in a few hours. Sorry for the ridiculous delay but as we speak I'm only about a quarter way through what I plan to port over. :)

Sounds awesome. It'll be ready in a few hours. Sorry for the ridiculous delay but as we speak I'm only about a quarter way through what I plan to port over. :)

No worries! I can only imagine how long it would take to transfer everything. XD Just shoot me a VM when you're ready. :D

Well, since already offered a Chikorita >_>...Would you take a Female Larpas/Oshawott lvl 1 that knows Waterfall and surf o_o?

For Gible or Trapinch

Well, since already offered a Chikorita >_>...Would you take a Female Larpas/Oshawott lvl 1 that knows Waterfall and surf o_o?

For Gible or Trapinch
Hm, I'd rather not something with HM moves. Offer anything else and we're good. I'd even take a Scraggy or Sandile.

Actually, if you've got any spare Vullaby, I'll take one for one of the pokes you've requested and then you can trade me whatever for the other one. :)

i need numel, spoink, spinada, and cacnea

i can give you anything on this list
Adamant Dratini (with or without dream world ability)
Pichu Male (knowing encore)
Vulpix (dream world ability)
smeargle
gastly
cleffa (magic guard)
azurill
girafarig
aron
tyrogue
duskull
cotonee
shellos (west sea)
mime jr
porygon
kecleon
munchlax
happiny
bonsley
anorith
budew
elekid
magby
pichu
wynaut
magnemite
nincada
miltank
ledyba
cubone
smoochum
igglybuff
scyther

I could spare a cottonee or gothita to get out of having to go and get a chatot.

i need numel, spoink, spinada, and cacnea

i can give you anything on this list
Adamant Dratini (with or without dream world ability)
Pichu Male (knowing encore)
Vulpix (dream world ability)
smeargle
gastly
cleffa (magic guard)
azurill
girafarig
aron
tyrogue
duskull
cotonee
shellos (west sea)
mime jr
porygon
kecleon
munchlax
happiny
bonsley
anorith
budew
elekid
magby
pichu
wynaut
magnemite
nincada
miltank
ledyba
cubone
smoochum
igglybuff
scyther

I'll take a Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, and Magnemite.

As I said to Toady, this will be a few hours so I'll VM you when the pokes are ready.

@Vixana
Gothita for Chatot? Sounds good.

May I please have Aipom, Cacnea, Mime Jr., Nincada, Pachirisu, and Phanpy for 3 Pearls and 3 Stardusts?

Here's my FC if you're interested: 1979-0175-9889

I noticed Ekans wasn't on your list. Would you do Ekans for Chatot?

@Puppetmaster, sure

@jmmL, sure, actually.

UPDATE:
Finally got 2 boxes worth of pokes over.
I'll start breeding tomorrow.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom