• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Price quote?

Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu

In love w/ Altair & Ezio
Reaction score
Does anyone know the appropriate thread where I can post to ask roughly how much something costs? I'm looking to sell my Pokemon games and they have quite a few events/rares/shinies/egg moves on them and I want to know about how much it would be worth.

Does anyone know the appropriate thread where I can post to ask roughly how much something costs? I'm looking to sell my Pokemon games and they have quite a few events/rares/shinies/egg moves on them and I want to know about how much it would be worth.
I apologize for the late respose on this. For sellng games and such, the place to go would probably be Join Avenue as thats the section for buying and selling here.

I apologize for the late respose on this. For sellng games and such, the place to go would probably be Join Avenue as thats the section for buying and selling here.

Thank you for the response! I will go check it out

So it would seem I get this

Jeneshisu Rapusōdosu, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

when I click on the link you provided.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom