• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Primal Battle Wi-Fi tournament announced: Poll available to determine a competition p

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Primal Battle Wi-Fi tournament announced: Poll available to determine a competition players prefer

The Primal Battle Wi-Fi tournament has been announced. There is a poll for players to vote on what competition they would like to have.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
Re: Primal Battle Wi-Fi tournament announced: Poll available to determine a competiti

"Anything Goes: All Pokemon and items will be allowed."
GameFreak literally ripped off Smogon tbh.

初段黒帯空手家!
Reaction score
Re: Primal Battle Wi-Fi tournament announced: Poll available to determine a competiti

I chose the Anti-Evolution option because I thought it would be interesting to take part in the most limiting tournament option available with only 61 Pokémon to choose from. I think Mega Kangaskhan would still be a very common Pokémon in that tournament since Mega Evolution doesn't count as Evolution in this tournament.

Reaction score

That poll is one of the coolest things I've seen them do.

Inverse Doubles sounds awesome, but I voted for Anything Goes for the sake of insanity.

...That, and I really dislike having my classic and Pre-Gen 6 Pokemon banned Online :/

Last edited:
Reaction score

I voted no Megas.

Lovely
Reaction score

I voted Underdogs. I'd love to see another competition where there's no Talonflame, MegaKangaskhan, and none of the genies. It brings a whole lot more diversity to teams.

Fluffy with 80% more spots!
Reaction score

^^^ Same. Would be nice to see people win without resorting to using M Kangaskhan, Therian Landorus, and Thundurus. =/

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Has got to be Inverse Double Battles, since they cannot be played elsewhere.