• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Primal Battle Wi-Fi tournament announced: Poll available to determine a competition p

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Primal Battle Wi-Fi tournament announced: Poll available to determine a competition players prefer

The Primal Battle Wi-Fi tournament has been announced. There is a poll for players to vote on what competition they would like to have.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Primal Battle Wi-Fi tournament announced: Poll available to determine a competiti

"Anything Goes: All Pokemon and items will be allowed."
GameFreak literally ripped off Smogon tbh.

Re: Primal Battle Wi-Fi tournament announced: Poll available to determine a competiti

I chose the Anti-Evolution option because I thought it would be interesting to take part in the most limiting tournament option available with only 61 Pokémon to choose from. I think Mega Kangaskhan would still be a very common Pokémon in that tournament since Mega Evolution doesn't count as Evolution in this tournament.

That poll is one of the coolest things I've seen them do.

Inverse Doubles sounds awesome, but I voted for Anything Goes for the sake of insanity.

...That, and I really dislike having my classic and Pre-Gen 6 Pokemon banned Online :/

Last edited:

I voted no Megas.

I voted Underdogs. I'd love to see another competition where there's no Talonflame, MegaKangaskhan, and none of the genies. It brings a whole lot more diversity to teams.

^^^ Same. Would be nice to see people win without resorting to using M Kangaskhan, Therian Landorus, and Thundurus. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom