• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Princess Crow's 30 Day Digital Art Marathon! (Marathon is over, please lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Crow

still is not a robot
Reaction score
palette.jpg

Welcome to the request thread for Princess Crow's 30 Day Digital Art Marathon!

In this thread, I will create as many banners, signatures, avatars, etc. for you as possible! However, it will only last for 30 days, since I'm getting a new computer that does not have the art program that I use. I have 30 days until I get that new computer, so request away!

And, since I'm only doing this for 30 days, there is NO LIMIT on how many requests I take. If you wanted to, you could ask for six signatures, four banners, and three avatars in a single post! However, you must allow at least one day of the 30 day time frame for each item you request. For example, I could not request seven avatars if there were only six days of the marathon left.

Rules:

1. Please give credit. I work hard on these, and, if you pass it off as your own, all my hard work is ignored. A simple 'credit to Princess Crow' would suffice. You can use this artwork anywhere on the internet, as long as it is clear that the source was me.

2. I'll work on your art at my own pace, so don't bug me about getting it done quickly. I know that I have a 30 day time limit, and I'll spend those 30 days working on your art, I promise, but I do have a life. Constant reminders, such as PM's or VM's, aren't necessary; I'll get your work done. Besides, the absolute latest you're going to get your request done is just a few weeks, so pestering me about it won't get you anywhere.

3. At maximum, you're allowed to request as many pieces of art as there are days left in the marathon. If you see this thread on the first day of the 30 day marathon, you could request 30 pieces of art. However, if you see this thread a few days before it ends, requesting 30 isn't allowed. I'll keep the title updated, so you'll know just how many days are left.

4. You can only request a maximum of 30 pieces total. If you request 30 on the first day, that's all you'll have for the duration of the marathon. Of course, you can request a few on the first day, then a few more on another day. You just cannot request more than 30 total. This is to prevent people from ordering 30 the first day, 29 the second, and so on.

5. Your work will be ten times better if your main pictures are .png files, or if they are on a solid color background. It makes trimming off the background much easier and clean. I can work with jpg. files, but the quality won't be as good as a png. file would have been, due to the fact that I would have to shave off the background myself.

6. Please describe the location of everything, the mood of the picture, if you want the corners rounded, etc. while completing the theme section of a request. If you do not describe these things, I will have to use my own judgement to make the picture as I see fit, which might not always be what you want. This helps me pinpoint what it is that you're looking for within the request, making my job easier and your work more what you wanted.

7. Please follow the order forms. They're designed this way for a reason. If you don't follow them, it makes it harder for me to create your art. Plus, the quality of your work will be astronomically better if you do.

Now, here is what I can do:

Banners!

Like the one you see at the top of this post, a banner (at least, my definition of banner) is a piece of art that is larger than the signature classifications. However, it cannot be used as a signature, due to its larger size not meeting BMGF's specifications. These can be used as a header for a story, an identification banner for a role-play, and many other things.

Request form for Banner:
I would like a banner, please!
Size (any size, so long as your pictures are capable of your request):
Theme (refer to rule 6):
Background (image or colors):
Pictures (if possible, please use a .png file):
If any, Text (Please specify color):
Other:

Signatures!

These are the images that are seen underneath a post while on BMGf. These cannot be larger than 600 by 160 pixels. Please only request a signature if you plan on using them on this forum; I don't know the specs for other forums, and I don't want to be responsible for supplying you with an 'illegal' signature. If you wish to request an image larger than 600 by 160, please request a banner.

Request form for Signatures:
I would like a signature, please!
Size (maximum of 600x160):
Theme (refer to rule 6):
If any, Text (Please specify colors):
Other:

These are the images that are seen to identify a member on the forums. These have a maximum size limit of 120 by 120 pixels. Please only request an avatar/profile picture if you plan on using them on this forum; I don't know the specs for these other forums, and I don't want to be responsible for supplying you with an 'illegal' avatar/picture.

Request form for Avatars/Profile Pictures:
I would like an avatar/profile picture, please!
Size (maximum of 120x120):
Theme (refer to rule 6):
Other:

And, finally, here are some examples that I have made for people around the internet.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

So, without further ado, let the 30 Day Digital Art Marathon begin!

Last edited:
Re: Princess Crow's 30 Day Digital Art Marathon!

Size: 550x100
Theme:plush like IDK cushiness and preferably a comforting to look at. Please put the egg on the keft side of the sig if you can out text.
Background:preferably "baby"/pastaly colors.
Pictures:View attachment 67727
Other: If you can put text, then could you put Oceanic's Breeding next to the egg.
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough!

Size :110x110
Theme: Cherry blossom trees and sakura petals with "soft" colors I guess. :)

If there is anything that didn't make sense or isn't specific enough, I trust you have great artistic talent so you can do whatever you want ;-)
Background:any image of a cherry blosom tree
Pictures:View attachment 67728
Other: none

Re: Princess Crow's 30 Day Digital Art Marathon!

Size: 550x100
Theme:plush like IDK cushiness and preferably a comforting to look at. Please put the egg on the keft side of the sig if you can out text.
Background:preferably "baby"/pastaly colors.
Pictures:View attachment 67727
Other: If you can put text, then could you put Oceanic's Breeding next to the egg.
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough!

Size :110x110
Theme: Cherry blossom trees and sakura petals with "soft" colors I guess. :)

If there is anything that didn't make sense or isn't specific enough, I trust you have great artistic talent so you can do whatever you want ;-)
Background:any image of a cherry blosom tree
Pictures:View attachment 67728
Other: none

Accepted and completed! Tell me if you would like any changes made, as I would be happy to comply!

scaled.php

Banner:
scaled.php

To download it, right click the image and "Save image as..."

Last edited:
Re: Princess Crow's 30 Day Digital Art Marathon! (23 Days Remaining!)

There amazing! I love them! Thanks!
Size:A bit smaller then the one on your post
Theme:Sunny, happy and the sky and clouds.
Background: Any image that has the sunny sky
Pictures:View attachment 67934
Other:none
Thanks!

There amazing! I love them! Thanks!
Size:A bit smaller then the one on your post
Theme:Sunny, happy and the sky and clouds.
Background: Any image that has the sunny sky
Pictures:View attachment 67934
Other:none
Thanks!

Accepted, will be completed soon!

EDIT: Completed! @OceanicWildfire ;

Banner:
scaled.php

Last edited:

Thanks so much! It's amazing!

Wow, these look pretty insane. I think I might just need a proper signature...

Size: 600x160
Theme: Dark and er... Aggressive? A little like the first sample signature (the electivire one)
Background: Predominantly black with a few yellow and red highlights.
Pictures: fc,220x200,asphalt.jpg Is it possible to use the background colour of the image as the background of the signature? Let me know if you need a different picture, because my computer is down and I'm uploading everything via iPhone
Text: "Fox of Shadows" in yellow

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Wow, these look pretty insane. I think I might just need a proper signature...

Size: 600x160
Theme: Dark and er... Aggressive? A little like the first sample signature (the electivire one)
Background: Predominantly black with a few yellow and red highlights.
Pictures:View attachment 68171 Is it possible to use the background colour of the image as the background of the signature? Let me know if you need a different picture, because my computer is down and I'm uploading everything via iPhone
Text: "Fox of Shadows" in yellow

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Accepted, will be completed soon!

EDIT: @UmbraFox ; Completed! If there are any issues/complaints with your artwork, feel free to let me know and I'll try my best to accommodate you!

scaled.php

Last edited:

Awesome. I love it. I'll make sure to ask you next time I need some art done

Cheers

Re: Princess Crow's 30 Day Digital Art Marathon! (19 Days Remaining!)

While this was fun, it was also short lived. The 30 days of my art program have expired, so I no longer will be able to take any requests. Thanks for the few of you that made requests, and I appreciate all the fun times you've given me!

Mods: Please lock this thread, as I no longer will be able to take requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom