• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Prismet's art

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. She/Her
  2. He/Him
Hi, hello. I'm a stranger on the internet but I have been doing art for a while. Here is some of it from this year!

You can find a lot more of it between...
  • My usual blog (posts a lot of other stuff though, direct link through browser should show just my art though)
  • My fanverse blog (Pokemon art exclusively but basing entirely around a fan universe I'm detailing through the blog)
  • And I have a Twitter and Reddit where my art is posted very occasionally along with a lot more Pokemon discussion/reposting.
1697318190084.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I also did the redraw for Suutamie's fanproject to translate official SV art concept using fan interpreted art! He's such a charming director, I wish he had been my principle in school lol
1697319100029.png

Lastly, some Pokemon art. The four shiny Tapu are roleplay gijinka/humanized Pokemon between my girlfriend and I. Raichu and Espeon was made to represent the two of us as a valentine's day gift. Everything after, well, they're all not drawn this year but some of my favorite Pokemon drawings I've done anyway (and a sad Mohn bean :c).

Can you tell Lance is my favorite, lol.....
Anyway thanks, see ya around!

1697319627187.png

1697319607349.png

1697319744252.png

1697320057680.png

1697320214305.png

Thank you! I'm glad it was worth it, I had to draw the whole body and then draw the sword over it. Even though that was more work for me, I specifically wanted to use a pose not seen too often anyway~

I'm tardy to the next art, but how could I not post this awesome commission from Teebs of Bugsy and Whitney with their kids! I'm quite proud of how it turned out!

I've said it before and I'll say it again;

Thank you so so much for bringing them to life like this. It's so incredible to see my designs and my passion come to life in your art style since they mean so much to me and you did an utterly fantastic job bringing them to fruition. It's so gorgeous that sometimes I can't help but look at it again and swoon a bit! Thank you again and I don't think I can ever thank you enough!

Back
Top Bottom