• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Private RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Presidian

cuter in person
Reaction score
I am interested in participating Private RPG with up to two other people. I usually like Sci-Fi / Pokémon RPGs and PMD RPGs, but I'm also completely open to others' suggestions ^^; I don't mean to offend anyone, but I would like experienced roleplayers to roleplay with. I like to write very long posts instead of small one-sentence snippets of information. I usually like to outline RPGs before I start them, just because it's very easy for people (including myself) to sway from the actual storyline. For this I would probably use Google Docs to collaborate with other roleplayers on the storyline of this RPG.

I have some material that I have been working on and would be happy to show it to anyone who is interested, but, again, I am completely open to others' suggestions of a storyline.

Last edited:
I have one premade plot ready, but I think I'm going to use it for a seven-player RPG that I'm working on. Would you like me to think something up, or...do you have any material yourself? Or you could co-GM the seven-player RPG that I'm planning for. The choice is all yours ;)

Whatever works for you, man. I'm willing to Co-GM. Whats the plot for that Seven-player RP?

I've been looking for a PRP for a while so, if you'll have me, count me in ;D

I'm really glad someone's looking for a *coughs*experienced*coughs* Roleplaying Game. You and I are the few people who practically write novels in Liberandum Academy, so I understand where you're coming from, haha.

@Chocolate Bones
I know ^^; I noticed that too. I'd be happy to do a PRPG with you. Do you have any ideas?

@Ace Trainer Samwin
I'd love to RP with you too! It's been so long... Do you have any ideas?

hmm.... well I am happy to rpg in the following genres: pokemon, (adventure, murder mystery, dungeon, academy, etc) phoenix wright, sherlock, sanctuary, any mystery rpg, journey rpgs.... professor layton, final fantasy......

I am happy to rpg for other ones though :)

Okay. I'll try to think something up ^^

@Knight of Day

Awesome! Count me in!

Hmm... As far as ideas go, I've run a bit dry recently... The only thing I was actually considering starting myself was a Hunger Games RPG, though that might be a bit hard to accomplish with just a limitted number of players...

I feel like the Academy style RPG has been really stretched out lately, but I wouldn't necessarily mind doing something like that.

Did you have any specific genre in mind? I'd be happy to help brainstorm some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom