• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Privite Transformers RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzillawolf

PMD Hero
Reaction score
Would anyone like to do a privite Transformers RP? Just things and I'd be willing to discuss a plot:

I'd like to have both animal and vehicle based Transformers (so Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, and Predicons all being there)

Not connected to existing canon

And, if possible, go more than one "season"

That's about it. But I would like a partner who is on frequently and can write a well developed post. Any takers?

Alright, could you give me an RP sample to look at? Anything, I just want to see your style. Just a sample post.

I set up an RP a few days ago, you can check that. It' s called Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorers of Destiny. Thats basically the style I use.

I see, but I meant like an actual post in an RP itself, not a sign up for one. If it's not too much trouble.

Transformers you say? Involving the original factions and the Beast era? Good God, Man! I'm in!

Hmm... I guess I could do seperate ones with both of you. Don't like three person PRPs, they never work. Mind giving me an RP sample?

No problem!
Ampiomach is the RP I focus on most, so I'll give a quote from that.
Groudon reared up, creating a Gigantic Sandstorm in his mouth.
GOODBYE, OBSTACLES. YOU SHALL NOW BECOME ETERNAL TROPHIES IN MYIYIYIYIYIY- PLU PLU PLU. WHA- NO! NOOOO! The Terra Lord spluttered the sandstorm out. Bright blue beams flooded from his eyes, engulfing the whole cave. He clutched his head and backed into the wall, causing stalactites to plunge into the lava. OK... YEAH. STAY DOWN. TRICKY ONE, AREN'T YA? YEAH, YOU RETREAT INTO THE CREVICES OF YOUR MIND. LET'S SEE YOU DESTROY THE WORLD NOW.
Groudon whipped down and stared into the eyes of the remainders. HELLOOOOO! He waved cheerfully. GOSH YOU ALL LOOK SMALL. LOOKS LIKE I'VE GONE NORMAL MODE AGAIN. RIGHT.

It'd make sense if you knew what the hell was happening.

Alright, I think we can work.

Now, as for a plot for ours... How about as a plot, during the war on Cybertron, a ship of protoforms went missing in space, crashing on Earth. The Transformers find out and come to Earth to uncover them, the Decepticons/Predicons to build an army to overwelm the Autobots/Maximals and the Autobots/Maximals simply want to rescue them? Some were scattered on arrival and the plot is to find the ship (lets make it the Ark for mythologies sake). Not only does this give us a plot, we can introduce characters whenever we want to.

I like it. Perhaps at first they are only Autobots/Decepticons, but early Autoscouts develop an organic scanner which Decepticons manage to steal it, therefore introducing Maximals and Preds.
BUT PLEASE NO OPTIMUS PRIMAL. LET US MAKE THIS A DECENT RP.

I'm fine with that. Personally, I liked Optimus Primal, but only in Beast Wars because him being a truck would've been out of place, when it's avilable for him to be a truck, he must be a truck.

And that's actually a really good idea, I like it.

Who should be Optimus and who should be Megatron? It doesn't matter to me, but we should divide them between us, that just works better in my mind.

WHAT DID BEAST MACHINES DO TO US. WHY. Blackaracnias forehead... Cheetors face... Rattraps wheels... Primals Whole Body.

I used to love Rattrap.

Make new guys. *thinks off top of head*
Nexus Primal *lion* and... damn. Predacon leader... uh...

Ug, I hated the designs for Beast Machines, I agreed.

How about Optimus Prime and Megatron for the Autobots and Decepticons and a lion based Prime leading the Maximals with the Predicons lead by another villain when those two factions show up? Though unless the Predicons go against the Decepticons eventually, the Predicon leader would be second to Megatron.

Well sounds good. Leo Prime already exists thanks to the Beast Wars Second (Japan only series, it was Leo Convoy, but he's called Leo Prime stateside), just use that name?

As for the predicon leader... Well, should I be him and Optimus Prime and you be Megatron and "Leo Prime"?

Here's Leo Convoy's original self, for refrence: Lioconvoy - YouTube

Other than colors, not much needed to have in common.

So should we start with... three Decepticons and three Autobots (including leaders)? As well as maybe a human a piece?

The Predicons and Maximals don't show up until later, so I meant three Autobots and three Decepticons, then maybe two or three Maxmials and Predicons later? If you don't mind having that many characters, since it'd be six each...

In Ampiomach, I have... *headcount* 13 characters to my name.
I'll be able to handle a couple of Transformers!
So... guys we need... Well, Bumblebee is a must, Starscream too. Ratchet should probavly be here too... Soundwave and Jazz are good assets. Guys like Hot Rod or Arcee are options too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom